Sherlock Meet/ Picnic (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Sherlock Meet/ Picnic (Registered)

Postby MissZiggles on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Hiya!
Jennithefluffy1 and I are going to be hosting a Sherlock meet/ picnic for all the Sherlock fans to get together and chat. Even if you've only seen one movie/ series etc you're more than welcome =D
We currently have around 10+ people interest as we've advertised on dA and LJ as well (btw feel free to spread the word, the more the merrier) and as no one has shown any real preference to time or day we're thinking;
Saturday 30th Oct @ 1.00pm
If dry then we'll meet for a sort of picnic on the grass just next to the undercover area here (fear my epic art work)
If wet then we'll meet in the Novotel bar and depending on the amount of people we'll decide where to move to

-> Jenni and I will bring a cake, a large bottle of drink + disposable plates and cups but considering the amount of people we'd like everyone to bring one shareable item each please.
-> My friend, Jenni, will be cosplaying as Trainer Lass from pokemon pearl/ diamond/ platinum and I'll be cosplaying as Yuuki from vampire knight (minus jacket) so look out for two such people next to each other on the grass with food + hopefully a sign
-> Remember wristbands!
-> If you think you may get lost or want a way to contact Jen and I on the day send me a message and I'll give you some contact details.

According to the mcm expo fringe there will be human chess taking place on the grass area which we plan to watch as well as fangirl over sherlock xD

Feel free to make any suggestions!
That's all for now :D
MissZiggles

Re: Sherlock Meet/ Picnic

Postby shalimar on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm

MissZiggles wrote:Even if you've only seen one movie/ series etc you're more than welcome =D

Well, Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes and Barry Levinson's Young Sherlock Holmes.

Still, I 'might' be up for this.

MissZiggles wrote:considering the amount of people we'd like everyone to bring one shareable item each please.

Well I hope I'll have enough Pocky left over at 1pm!
shalimar

Re: Sherlock Meet/ Picnic (Registered)

Postby TurkFox on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:49 pm

I'll be there! I'll arrange the times I'm doing different costumes so that I'm Jim Moriarty at that point. :P
TurkFox

Postby MissZiggles on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:52 pm

TurkFox wrote:I'll be there! I'll arrange the times I'm doing different costumes so that I'm Jim Moriarty at that point. :P

. just sfjkhjdhsjfgb
look forward to it :D
MissZiggles

Postby MuffinSpork on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Heya!
You have no idea how happy the fact this meet is occurring makes me.
I'll be sure to track down my deerstalker and pipe and bring them along!
I'll probably be cosplaying from Axis Powers Hetalia (Lithuania probably, if anyone watches it), and might be dragging along a few friends, too.
Thank you for organising!

(Also, @TurkFix, I am incredibly excited for a Moriarty cosplay. Undying love to you.)
Saturday:: Lithuania, Hetalia
Sunday:: The Mad Hatter (Steampunk)
MuffinSpork

Postby shalimar on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 pm

Arriving a little after 1pm, if this did take place, I unfortunately couldn't find it. :(
shalimar

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO