DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey everyone,

Do you love Kame Hame Has! Do you love Fusions? Do you love spikey blonde hair?

If the answers to those questions are yes then come to the DBZ Gathering and photoshoot on Saturday at 1pm!
Image

And where do you ask?
Image
So we got the canopy if it rains :D :D

Confirmed DBZ Cosplay for Saturday
Bambi.Valentine~ Future Trunks/ Paine
Permanent Chaos~ Goku (Yardrat uniform)
Rubikins~ SS2 Gohan
KajiDaigoji~ Jeice
Karislovesguineapigs~ Supreme Kai
Mikutashi~ Sayiaman
SamW89~ Vegeta (Sayain Armour)
SamW89's friend Adam~ Vegeta (Android saga)
tartan-faerie~ Fasha
tartan-faerie's boyfriend~ Bardock

See you all there
Last edited by KajiDaigoji on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby tartan-faerie on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm

loving the logo thing for the meet XD lool!
I'll be there as kid vegeta and my bf will be bardock :)
User avatar
tartan-faerie
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

awesome added and updated :D
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Mikutashi on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:52 am

Any of you guys got IMs? Skype? Messenger? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Mikutashi
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Location: Surrey

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm going to see you! ... Just to take pictures.
I am so amazed that many DBZ fans are taking part in this ....

I was Fasha a female member of Bardock's Crew back in May too bad there was not many Dragon Ball cosplayers then :'(
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:I'm going to see you! ... Just to take pictures.
I am so amazed that many DBZ fans are taking part in this ....

I was Fasha a female member of Bardock's Crew back in May too bad there was not many Dragon Ball cosplayers then :'(


I think everyone has a bit of DBZ in their blood :lol:
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Bambi.Valentine on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 am

YES!! xD I will make sure I have my Trunks gear with me. At least I know what time to get changed etc now xD

Ooooo the bf will be doing greatsaiyaman Gohan too (Hope you dont mind doubles?!)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Bambi.Valentine
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Bambi.Valentine wrote:YES!! xD I will make sure I have my Trunks gear with me. At least I know what time to get changed etc now xD

Ooooo the bf will be doing greatsaiyaman Gohan too (Hope you dont mind doubles?!)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy


Doubles?! Oh yes that would be perfect for fusion haha
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm

WOOP WOOP ONLY 2 WEEKS AWAY PEOPLE, WHO'SE GETTING THOSE EXPO JITTERS!
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Bambi.Valentine on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 pm

The lack of sleep is setting in now >.<
Bambi.Valentine
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby tartan-faerie on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm

well now concidering not going as kid vegeta at all. Cosworx combined with Parcel Force has angered me too much, leaving me less than a week to unpick, weft and style another vegeta wig and make it look mildly decent O.o *flails* Really need some motivation >.< Concidering getting flu and going as Fasha instead lol
User avatar
tartan-faerie
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:18 am

tartan-faerie wrote:well now concidering not going as kid vegeta at all. Cosworx combined with Parcel Force has angered me too much, leaving me less than a week to unpick, weft and style another vegeta wig and make it look mildly decent O.o *flails* Really need some motivation >.< Concidering getting flu and going as Fasha instead lol



Damn post grumble grumble.

Ok peeps game plan for saturday, if you see any DBZ cosplayers that haven't been on the forum before, kidnap them and make them come or just tell them the meet time 1PM, let's pull out all the shots to make this meet awesome! :mrgreen:
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby tartan-faerie on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:22 pm

KajiDaigoji wrote:
Damn post grumble grumble.

Ok peeps game plan for saturday, if you see any DBZ cosplayers that haven't been on the forum before, kidnap them and make them come or just tell them the meet time 1PM, let's pull out all the shots to make this meet awesome! :mrgreen:


will do!! Can you change my costume to Fasha pls? I'm totally gonna freeze O_O I hate parcel force and cosworx *kicks them into pit of fire* my bardock better keep me warm >:(
User avatar
tartan-faerie
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby xbulmax on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Damn it!! i'm cosplaying as Bulma (android saga) on the sunday... i can't tell you how sad i am that i'm gonna miss this!! T.T T.T

is anyone else going on the sunday as well? it'd be fun to meet up ^.^
User avatar
xbulmax
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby karislovesguineapigs on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 pm

xbulmax wrote:Damn it!! i'm cosplaying as Bulma (android saga) on the sunday... i can't tell you how sad i am that i'm gonna miss this!! T.T T.T

is anyone else going on the sunday as well? it'd be fun to meet up ^.^


Hi :D yes of course :D il be in costume again on sunday and also my boyfriend will be Jeice again so there will be a few of us still lingering :lol: A BULMA!!! will need to get a picture of you :D
Image
karislovesguineapigs
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby xbulmax on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:00 pm

karislovesguineapigs wrote:
xbulmax wrote:Damn it!! i'm cosplaying as Bulma (android saga) on the sunday... i can't tell you how sad i am that i'm gonna miss this!! T.T T.T

is anyone else going on the sunday as well? it'd be fun to meet up ^.^


Hi :D yes of course :D il be in costume again on sunday and also my boyfriend will be Jeice again so there will be a few of us still lingering :lol: A BULMA!!! will need to get a picture of you :D


YAY! Ooh- i'm so excited now!! :D
Image
User avatar
xbulmax
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby xbulmax on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:53 pm

I had an awesome day today- thank you guys <3 i've never met any other DBZ fans before >.<

do any of you have any pictures you could send me?
this is my . address xdaisy.mayx@..co.uk
or i'm on facebook, if that would be easier- my name is Daisy Jackson

if you do have some- i'd really love to see them :D
Image
User avatar
xbulmax
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby karislovesguineapigs on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi I dont have any pictures but would love to add you on Facebook. I cant be sure if ive found you it might be easier if you find me :lol: its Karis Osborne and my profile picture is one of my guinea pigs with a green bow in her hair :lol: Ive had a really awesome weekend loved every minute of it and loved all the dragonball cosplayers i found. Thank you so much all of you for making this weekend so brilliant love you all xx :lol:
Image
karislovesguineapigs
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Everyone will be added and tagged woop woop, great wekend everyone, heres to another dragonball group in may :D
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby tartan-faerie on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

hiii group times was epic fun, had lots of laughs ^_^

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... ct%202010/

That's the link to the un-edited photos, they'll go on bookface when it doesn't anger at me XD if anyone wants to add me on there the name is Sarah Green (there's lots of me XD), my display pic is of us in our DBZ attire squashed in a lift ^_^ just don't tag me if my face is being fail lol *like blinking or something DX *
User avatar
tartan-faerie
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby xbulmax on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 pm

KajiDaigoji wrote:Everyone will be added and tagged woop woop, great wekend everyone, heres to another dragonball group in may :D


Definitely- i can't wait!
Image
User avatar
xbulmax
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby karislovesguineapigs on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

[quote="tartan-faerie"]hiii group times was epic fun, had lots of laughs ^_^

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 ... ct%202010/

Theres so many good photos here of our group thank you for putting these up :D
Image
karislovesguineapigs
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Rubikins on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm a little late but thanks for the awesome weekend guys! :D
User avatar
Rubikins
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 am
Location: Kent

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby Xiaoqiaorocks on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Hey guys - awesome group!
On the Friday me and brother went as Android 17 and 18. I know someone from here got a picture of us - KajiDaigoji, I think. I was wondering if you'd uploaded the pic anywhere because I haven't been able to find any pics of us on Friday, even though quite a few people asked for photos. :(
Image
User avatar
Xiaoqiaorocks
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: London

Re: DRAGONBALL Z MEET AND PHOTOSHOOT (Saturday) REGISTERED

Postby KajiDaigoji on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Xiaoqiaorocks wrote:Hey guys - awesome group!
On the Friday me and brother went as Android 17 and 18. I know someone from here got a picture of us - KajiDaigoji, I think. I was wondering if you'd uploaded the pic anywhere because I haven't been able to find any pics of us on Friday, even though quite a few people asked for photos. :(


ask you shall receive , here we go

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1583688824480&set=a.1583688584474.2085633.1003505905
KajiDaigoji
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am
Location: A place of monkeys

Next

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron