Cosplayers? :D

Discuss MEMORABILIA LONDON 2011, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk

Cosplayers? :D

Postby nayruchiha on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 am

Hellos & Happy new year! Pretty late but yeah. : P
Anyway! I was curious who was taking a train down to london, perhaps we could meet up at london or somethings? ;D Me and my friends are planning to go down on the friday and spend the night walking and acting stupid around london : D I was curious if anybody else was going down on the friday and wanted to hang out for a few hours? : P
Regardless of that, another questionn, anybody coming from Yorkshire? Was just curious if there were any other cosplayers inwhich wanted to meet up before hand and stuff; We live near Leeds so give me an email via: bleach-network@..co.uk, or add me on msn - we can Hang out etc : D

Thanks for reading hope to see replies : D
Byee ~
nayruchiha

Re: Cosplayers? :D

Postby Granny Gertrude on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 am

Hi there,

For the London Expo / London Memorabilia double show in October, the MCM Cosplay events will be running in the London Expo part. You may want to check out the May Expo Cosplay forum, or wait for the October London Expo forum to go up in June to get a bigger response.

Cheers,
Joe 'Granny Gertrude' Sutton
Cosplay @ Expo
www.facebook.com/grannygertrude
Granny Gertrude
Board Moderator

Postby UchihaOtaku on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Im gonna be there Sunday if u will be there then?? Im cosplaing sasuke, wanna meet up with fellow cosplayers :)
UchihaOtaku

Postby CurlyKirsty on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 pm

My daughter is going to attend Expo in Hetalia cosplay. This is the Memorabilia thread and most of the cosplays here should be tv or movie based rather than anime/manga/computer games. If I get a job in the next month she might go two days instead of one and would be Dr Who cosplay on second day.
CurlyKirsty

Postby blazingig89 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 am

Im gonna be there Sunday if u will be there then?? Im cosplaing sasuke, wanna meet up with fellow cosplayers

Ill be heading down there in the early hours of saturday morning, as i have things on friday i will miss the preview but i will be there satuday and sunday. im cosplaying as jaden from yugioh gx and i would love to meet other cosplayers, hope to see you all there!!! xD

P.S my duel disk on my arm will be the yugioh gx osiris red version which is very rare so if you see someone with a red dueldisk on, chances are it could be me :D
blazingig89

Postby Warai Otoko on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 am

Well bugger me.

Check out the date of the first post.
Kimi wa kogara dakara, moshi itakattara itte ne.
Warai Otoko

Postby Yagami-Light on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:37 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

<---------------------- Kyon shows my exact reaction.
Call me Mouse.
Yagami-Light

Postby blazingig89 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:44 pm

anybody coming from Yorkshire?

i live just outside of Barnsley :P
blazingig89

Postby OptimisticRebel on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:32 am

CurlyKirsty wrote:My daughter is going to attend Expo in Hetalia cosplay. This is the Memorabilia thread and most of the cosplays here should be tv or movie based rather than anime/manga/computer games. If I get a job in the next month she might go two days instead of one and would be Dr Who cosplay on second day.

Not really.
People can cosplay what they want.

If somebody wanted to cosplay Hetalia, for example, but wanted to spend their time meeting people and getting autographs, they would choose to go to Memorabilia over Expo.
Although it is less focused on Anime, it doesn't mean the attendees should choose the other show based on their cosplay, or do a different cosplay.

Not everybody can pay for tickets to both shows, so if I was only going to Memorabilia, it would be pointless to post my cosplay in the Expo forum.
OptimisticRebel

Postby CurlyKirsty on Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:03 am

Hey what do I know? The mods keep deleting my posts like I am some kinda troll! No wonder nobody is using the message boards!

I am getting thorougly annoyed with the whole thing. It is just getting too messy on the message boards and too late for guest announcements now. I really wanted to get excited about Memorabilia but it turned out to be meh.
CurlyKirsty

Postby Warai Otoko on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:16 am

CurlyKirsty wrote:Hey what do I know? The mods keep deleting my posts like I am some kinda troll! No wonder nobody is using the message boards!

I am getting thorougly annoyed with the whole thing. It is just getting too messy on the message boards and too late for guest announcements now. I really wanted to get excited about Memorabilia but it turned out to be meh.

Welcome to my world.

Ahh, it's nice to have company here.
Kimi wa kogara dakara, moshi itakattara itte ne.
Warai Otoko

Postby 25beth on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm cosplaying Black Cat on the Saturday and zombie Poison Ivy on the Sunday :)
25beth

Return to GENERAL CHAT