Help~!

Discuss MEMORABILIA LONDON 2011, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk

Help~!

Postby natsusuki-chan on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 am

Helllooo.

I was wondering if my sister, who is age 10 can come in with me and only me? I'm 14 and my parents don't want to tag along again like they did in May. She'll be with me at all times.

Thanks~
natsusuki-chan

Re: Help~!

Postby Admin-2 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:41 am

Sorry but no, any person under the age of 12 must have a parent or responsible adult who is 18 or over. We appreciate your parents may not what to be there, but it is for your sisters safety. It is a busy show. Perhaps you or they have a friend or relative who is closer to 18 who could attend with you and leave your parents relax at home?
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby natsusuki-chan on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:01 am

Alright thanks~

Sadly I don't DX. My parents normally just avoid the actual expo hall while me and my sister go around in it, they normally tend to just have a coffee or such outside or a walk in the mean-time.

Thanks for telling me though, I'll try and get something sorted.
natsusuki-chan

Postby Admin-2 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 am

If your parents are coming with you, so long as they remain on site this will be fine. Ensure you have arrnaged how to contact each other and that your sister has a phone number for your parents should she get separated from you at the show.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL CHAT