photo area / sat feedback

Discuss MEMORABILIA LONDON 2011, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk

photo area / sat feedback

Postby reddragon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Can I just say before this thread is also closed.

Photo area was in the wrong place. Also, I don't like the idea of having everyones fingerprints on my photos when I collect them as the collecting point was non existent.

Alsoi a bit annoyed at the lack of choice with the photos.

As for the Sanctuary photos, it was a disgrace. I'm glad most people were able to stay for the re takes however, some people were not so lucky like my brother. We had to go home and this was the only photoshoot he wanted. He did have his money back but it has left a bitter taste and it is unlikely that we will be back.
reddragon

Re: photo area / sat feedback

Postby Timelord81r on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 pm

photo pick up which was basically them thrown in a pile on that small desk and the crew lady saying help yourself, which meant hundreds of ppls grubby fingers all over ppls photos, bending them, creasing them, sitting on them!!! treating them like trading cards. disgrace!
what exactly happened to the sleeves your company usually give? and perhaps a bigger table is required than a slim 4 foot one lol. just a thought

the studio was also poorly placed/set up. not as in the location between 2 shows but how close it was and where the photo queues were in relation to the walk way, with so much space in . there was no need to have this issue, nor have the guests so cramped next to each other in L shape set ups.
the studio still could of been next to the walk way but set up better and perhaps with 2 staff to cater for queues/payments/collections from 2 shows?
Timelord81r

Postby reddragon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

While I remember to write it down - what happened to the Sanctuary photos in the end. I know some people who had to leave so they wouold not have been there for the re takes - I hope they get their money back.
reddragon

Postby Rabbo on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 am

There was a big guy taking photos at first. After a shoot or two he got another person to take photos, I watched the first photographer pointing to the button and how to wrap the strap as though it was some newbie plucked from the str :wink: eets...then I saw the new photographer taking pics and not even checking them on the viewfinder...ok he eventually did but I was a bit surprised. With the amount of space on the prints either side of the subjects maybe they should have been shot in portrait mode

A couple of mine were blurry, and as for 8 by 10s, they all have printer wheel scratches on them...
Rabbo

Return to GENERAL CHAT