where are you coming from?

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com for updates also

Re: where are you coming from?

Postby Undertaker667 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

AiEnmaCosplay wrote:Oxford =^-^=

Yay someone from oxford yeeee!
added you to the official location list
Undertaker667

Postby St4tus on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm

South East london - Richmond/Twickenham ^^
St4tus

Postby Miyu-chu on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Sweden ~ >v<
Miyu-chu

Postby korilsapy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 am

From Peterborough :D Judging from the list...I seem to be the only one from Peterborough too :(
[img][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/wtui3m.jpg[/img] [/img]
korilsapy

Postby Sachi-chan on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 pm

korilsapy wrote:From Peterborough :D Judging from the list...I seem to be the only one from Peterborough too :(

I'm the only one going from Hertfordshire so far.. or atleast on here i am >3< Are you going down on the Saturday? I know there's a train from peterborough that goes through Stevenage where i get on.
Sachi-chan

Postby korilsapy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Sachi-chan wrote:
korilsapy wrote:From Peterborough :D Judging from the list...I seem to be the only one from Peterborough too :(

I'm the only one going from Hertfordshire so far.. or atleast on here i am >3< Are you going down on the Saturday? I know there's a train from peterborough that goes through Stevenage where i get on.

It's rather undecided for the moment tbh people i'm with, some are on about a hotel..some aren't...So if I do go then maybe it'll be on the saturday but thats if we don't get a hotel :) Either way...stevenage isn't too far from here. It's usually difficult for me to find other cosplayers where i live which sucks cus it'd be nice to make a friend who will cosplay with me :P
korilsapy

Postby Im Just a Sadist on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 am

Well I am travelling from Mersyside.

Never been to a convention before, or cosplayed for that matter! *Is excited* ^.^
I am the one who breaks you & smiles at your tears...

...I'm just a Sadist.
Im Just a Sadist

Postby StrykerZ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm

South East London, once again. :D
Just the magical one with the, one with the.
StrykerZ

Postby Lisu-chan on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Most of you wouldn't even know how to pronounce the place I live in, so I'll say near Rotterdam - The Netherlands
Lisu-chan

Postby xelnoa on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am

clacton on sea DX
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby Mr.Markzilla on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:53 am

I don't live too far away from the NEC as I live near Burton On Trent so for me it's just a 50 minute car ride with a friend and his children. If you see someone with a Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo bag, that's me. Not sure about the t-shirt yet, either Spiderman, Batman logo or Tiswas (seventies children's show with Chris Tarrent, look it up on youtube (along with Simon's Cat) it's funny)
Warning. Yellow crayons do not taste of bananas.
Mr.Markzilla

Postby rue on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Ruislip... LOTS of opportunities for TFL to screw me over on the way down... ¬______¬;;
Arnold 'Schmucko' Rimmer
rue

Postby DarkNyte on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 am

Ill Be Coming From York In North Yorkshire :)
DarkNyte

Postby redeyesblackdragon on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 am

Lol hi mate trust the first post i click on to be yours XD

got my jiraya cospaly yesturday ^_^ put it on FB if ya wana look =]

(comin from SLough)
redeyesblackdragon

Postby shookiemonster on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:31 am

We are about 20 people flying over fromImage (NORWAY) - Attending all 3 days, of course.
shookiemonster

Postby Bleachgirl425 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Somerset! Can't wait for EXPO!!! XD
Bleachgirl425

Postby Amollion on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Im coming from Horley (just outside Gatwick Airport)
Amollion

Postby QueenOfEvilLaughter on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Bracknell in Berkshire. There are generally loads of people coming from there as we have a manga meet club set up in the town library which usually hs between 15 and 25 members. We try to all travel up together so if your travelling on the Reading to London Waterloo train around 8ish you'll probably see us. If you saw a group including a pretty awesome batman last year that was us.
QueenOfEvilLaughter

Postby Sachi-chan on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:39 pm

korilsapy wrote:
Sachi-chan wrote:

It's rather undecided for the moment tbh people i'm with, some are on about a hotel..some aren't...So if I do go then maybe it'll be on the saturday but thats if we don't get a hotel :) Either way...stevenage isn't too far from here. It's usually difficult for me to find other cosplayers where i live which sucks cus it'd be nice to make a friend who will cosplay with me :P

Sorry for the late reply! But i'd cosplay with you~ ahaha :3
Well i'm not going to be staying in a hotel, i'm not sure if i'm going down on train on saturday now or if im gonna be staying with a friend in London friday night and then going to expo on the saturday! It'd be nice to meet you either way though, you're not too far from me and it's rare to find someone who will cosplay or like the things i like around here :c
Sachi-chan

Postby korilsapy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm

@ Sachi-Chan

YAY! Someone who will be my cosplay buddy aha i'm so lame xD I'll defo be down on the saturday but..it looks like i'm going to be catching the train to bristol on thursday night and then getting the train from there to london on saturday morning :) I might meet the group of October cardiff girls I met in October :) Who are you going to be cosplaying as? I'm gonna be Lady Subaru from .hack//sign if you've ever heard of it? :)
korilsapy

Postby Sachi-chan on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 am

korilsapy wrote:@ Sachi-Chan

YAY! Someone who will be my cosplay buddy aha i'm so lame xD I'll defo be down on the saturday but..it looks like i'm going to be catching the train to bristol on thursday night and then getting the train from there to london on saturday morning :) I might meet the group of October cardiff girls I met in October :) Who are you going to be cosplaying as? I'm gonna be Lady Subaru from .hack//sign if you've ever heard of it? :)

I'm going as Nagisa Furukawa from CLANNAD :3 Aha! It'll be nice to meet up with someone who is kinda nearish to where i live!! I'll have to look for you!
I'm going to London on Friday and staying at a friend's now and going to expo Saturday morning :3
Sachi-chan

Postby korilsapy on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Sachi-chan wrote:
korilsapy wrote:@ Sachi-Chan

I'm going as Nagisa Furukawa from CLANNAD :3 Aha! It'll be nice to meet up with someone who is kinda nearish to where i live!! I'll have to look for you!
I'm going to London on Friday and staying at a friend's now and going to expo Saturday morning :3

I've never seen that anime D: but wowzer she looks so cute when I googled it :) I'll be easy enough to spot on the day :) All in various shades of blue and carrying a halberd :D I might have a free hugs sign too! and wings lol are you leaving on the saturday after the expo? Maybe one day in the future I might consider getting a hotel and staying the entire thing :) Only thing stopping me is funds D: Do you have facebook or msn or something? It'll be easier then clogging up the forums lol my facebook is just searching "Sarah Woods" it's a pic of me holding a red phone in a pink shirt/ jacket thing :) Feel free to add me anyone who reads this! it'll always be helpful to make expo buddies :D
korilsapy

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Traveling from Norwich on the Thursday but going to expo from the east of London =P (so the plan is anyway D=)
Neko-Chan

Postby Dah_True_Itachi92 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 pm

I'm coming Andover in Hampshire, I live near the train coming to and from London waterloo with my m8 from Lyndhurst, we're gunna give a new meaning to the word fun lolz.
May 2011: 2D from gorillaz
May 2012: Merrill - DA2
Dah_True_Itachi92

Postby Jooniebabe on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Croydon :3
...../\/\
..=(°3°)=
°~(|/\|
Jooniebabe

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL CHAT