how was your hotel?

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com for updates also

Re: how was your hotel?

Postby Ozzie on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:03 am

Warai Otoko wrote:Yatak has a fanboy.

That's you XD
Ozzie

Postby Micnax on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Me and two friends stayed at the Countryside Hotel in Stratford, it was a little trip to the expo on the Tube and then switch to the DLR, but it was very good for what we paid. £55 a night in a triple room got us very nice beds, a TV and DVD player (which we didn't use) and a fridge. The bathroom was quite nice too, we got some towels to use but I brought my own just in case. With the price we also got a free breakfast each morning, sure it was cereal or toast with spreads but we could bring our own stuff, since it was an open kitchen.

Overall it passed our expectations greatly, as the reviews for the hotel didn't look too well from past visitors. Nice place t stay :)
Micnax

Postby Yatak on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 pm

MattDark wrote:
Yatak wrote:You were the one complaining about them having a bigger room, smart ..

Not the only thing I was complaining about, jerk-off.

Really? The only other thing you were complaining about was a problem that was out of the staffs hands. Errors happen all the time, sure they can be annoying, but if other people were getting it too, i can see why the staff would start to get . off about it also.

Everything else you whined about was on how small the room was and the positioning of the sink. Like i said, if you went for the superior room, you would not have such problems. You get what you pay for.

Come at me bro, i know tap dancing and salsa, i am a black belt in both!
Yatak

Postby Star702 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 pm

We stayed at citystay at bow road it was only 20mins on the DLR
Though I wouldn't recommend it as we were given the room at the front and though it claimed to have double glazing there wasn't and we could hear the busy road all night long.
I complained and they moved us to another room at the back which was better but still very noisy.

Planning on ibis Excel next May.
Star702

Postby Takoto on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Stayed at the IBIS next to the where the hall was. It was pretty good. The room and bathroom were nice, didn't get to try the food or anything though.
Attending October/May since 06
Takoto

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT