DEADMAN WONDERLAND

TOTALLY COSPLAY an area of the event that is completly dedicated to Cosplay and Cosplayers, with it's own dedicated stage, workshops, panels and more!

A dream come true for all Cosplayers.

Re: DEADMAN WONDERLAND

Postby bunneh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 pm

[quote="HuzaI really would like to do Chaplin for lols. But I'll probably end up doing Ganta and Shiro. Oh god, the body suit. D:

OH GOD. Those marks looked painful! Seriously bad. D:
Try not to do them so tight next time. CX
Ohh that other Crow looked really uncomfortable in the dealers hall. Trying to keep those claws up and all. D:[/quote]

feel free to look me up as 'peter bunny wilson' and i could prolly pull off chaplin.. just for the shiv and giggles :p sadly october im kinda all booked up... ish =/ i belive i have sunday free again ^^ so i'll see if i can rustle somethinng up for that~ and my claws had to be that tight so they didnt flap around and such (wouldve driven me nuts) but in the dealer hall people were just stabbing and impaling themselves, and near snapping them... THEYRE BRIGHT RED . LOOK WHERE YOURE GOING *ragequits*

but seriously, how big should i make my next claws?
Oh, for the love of logic!
bunneh

Postby Zeppie on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:49 pm

@Huza: I probably will need people to help !!! Friends helping me with how to make the scars look ok XD Hopefully they will turn out good...

oooo http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/de ... s-pair.cfm !!! Cheapest I've found for year ones !!! But if you just want the 90 days ones I think they are about £4 less :3

YUP I love the vol 2 version!!! and it covers most of the bodysuit LOL I also want to do the vol 10 cover ..but the outfit... D; damn bodysuits ><

TOTOOOOOOOOOOOO and !!! I could ask the Expo Ganta what pattern she used for her bodysuit for you??? :3... or do you mean Shiro's bodysuit ?? X'D

!!! I want Ganta Shiro photo's !!!!

@Bunneh: I've added you on facebook XD and next time take them off in the dealer hall ??? D; and for the claws any bigger will probably be annoying to wear all day ~ but you could make bigger ones just for photos ??? The spread out ones that have the cut outs big and small ?? ( cant find a picture @A@) sorry that makes no sense ^^;

Maybe add the blood pattern on his arms like this ~ http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0022/E4/BD ... _Large.jpg
Last edited by Zeppie on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeppie

Postby bunneh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Zeppie wrote:!!! I want Ganta Shiro photo's !!!!

@Bunneh: I've added you on facebook XD and next time take them off in the dealer hall ??? D; and for the claws any bigger will probably be annoying to wear all day ~ but you could make bigger ones just for photos ??? The spread out ones that have the cut outs big and small ?? ( cant find a picture @A@) sorry that makes no sense ^^;

Maybe add the blood pattern on his arms like this ~ http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0022/E4/BD ... _Large.jpg

theyre a pain to take on and off, and i wouldnt use any bigger at the expo >o< i mean for any shoots/other events =] the fanned out version seems doable, 5-6 feet? its doable for me, if i do all the hexagon cut outs, but would be a pain for transport. but as i did with my current crow- you must suffer for your cosplay! and i didnt think those paterns were doable what with the archer guards being there, but if i were to make it, slot it down the blade and somehow secure it im sure i could manage it ^^ my current plan is to get that wig right if it kills me. and finish the eyepatch so im not in danger of literally losing my eye ^^;;;
bunneh

Postby Zeppie on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm

@Bunneh: That would look awesome if you can make it !!
Could you not change the shape of the guard ? add the shapes to the guards itself ??? :S
Zeppie

Postby Huza on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

PWOAR. LOTS OF POSTS<3 8DD

@bunneh: YES PLEASE DO CHAPIN ONE DAYY!
I don't think I have ever seen a Chaplin cosplay. I think i might do a bit of googling. Though to be honest, i'm quite scared what I might find.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO IT IN OCTOBER. Or something along those lines. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*...
Ohh I see what you mean, haha, why do I laugh at the image of somebody impaling themselves on your claws! XD
Your situation reminds me when I was in the hall in my Ciel dress.... :|
Th petticoat got ripped to shreds just from people standing on it. It's not as if I was that person with the 50ft trail in october or Rapunzel! HURR. But to be fair, I did trip on the dress myself a fair few times... CX
Okay i'll add you.... about now/ish. AND I'LL ADD ZEPPIE ASWELL. Presuming you are Zep Bec? XD
I think you should make your claws about 3-5ft. 8DD

@Zeppie: GET THEM NOWW<3
The ones at expo are fairly well priced me thinks. They are about £15 for the lenses, but if you want the solution and ., you have to pay another £5.
Ohh the bodysuits. It's not good at all. If I seriously can't be bothered with the whole skintight thing, I may change character last minute, as I tend to do. DX

YESSSS TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<3
I might try and do Toto and Shiro for expo.... HEHEH, I like that idea. Then I can just choose who to go as on depending on who we have in the group~
But there is always a lack of Gantas. Hmm. BUT YES. If I do do doodydoo Ganta. Photos are a must!

@ bunneh! The claws would be seriously awesome if you could expand them, like you know those cross netting things? Wait, i'll think of a better example.... Like those punch toys, where you like open the handle and the fist comes forward, and it's on like a netting thing? Then you could just shrink them when in the hall. 8D
Though I have no idea how this idea would word at all.
YES TO THE BLOOD PATTERN. 8D

For Crow's wig, maybe you could get one from Cosplaywig (form ebay), I order all my wigs off them. ; ^ ;
They have lots of ranges and stylessssss, and the perfect Shiro wig<3

Long post is long.
Huza

Postby Zeppie on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm

@Huza: They were a good price D; wish I had got some now !!!

I always change my characters last minute ._. really need to stop it. Hopefully from now on my plans will stay the same !

and YUP EVIL SKINTIGHT SUIT THING ...which is why I went for vol 2 cover D;

DO BOTH ! Deadman it all weekend haha X'DDDD

and yush I am Zep Bec ! Accepted your request ~
Zeppie

Postby Huza on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

@Zeppie: Urr the whole changing characters last minuite, is such a horrible habit. D;
I'm going to plan my cosplays this time! I think I'm going to postpone Rapunzel till May or something.
Deadman Wonderland will prevail. 8D

And the Volume 10 cover is so evil too! But it looks all cool as well.
I wish I had the confidence to do these type of things. ; ^ ;

OHh yeahhhh~ :D
Huza

Postby Zeppie on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 pm

@Huza: Changing cosplays becomes annoying D; Wastes money !!

Lets see how many deadmaners for oct we can get .... must beat two !!

Im trying to keep to my planned cosplays too ! Oct is Rapunzel, Shiro and Homura XDDD They must all happen B|

I love cover 10 outfit <3 maybe one day there will be a more covered up version T.T *hopes*
Zeppie

Postby bunneh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Huza wrote:@bunneh: YES PLEASE DO CHAPIN ONE DAYY!
I don't think I have ever seen a Chaplin cosplay. I think i might do a bit of googling. Though to be honest, i'm quite scared what I might find.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO IT IN OCTOBER. Or something along those lines. *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*...
Ohh I see what you mean, haha, why do I laugh at the image of somebody impaling themselves on your claws! XD
Your situation reminds me when I was in the hall in my Ciel dress.... :|
I think you should make your claws about 3-5ft. 8DD

YESSSS TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<3
I might try and do Toto and Shiro for expo.... HEHEH, I like that idea. Then I can just choose who to go as on depending on who we have in the group~
But there is always a lack of Gantas. Hmm. BUT YES. If I do do doodydoo Ganta. Photos are a must!

YES TO THE BLOOD PATTERN. 8D

Long post is long.

i will kill you for this post huza.
that claw idea is strange sounding and confusing O.o how about people get out my way or ill sssslice them out of it.
too many times did large people nearly given themselves an accidental lyposuction ._.;; thank god these people were soft, or my claws wouldnt have survived ^^;;;;; i think slowly, all of us are going to end up doing all the characters ._. its a challenge, but we COULD do it by next expo ^^ what colours would chaplin have? blonde hair obv, but the rest of it? i will make my claws as large as i possibly can for the fanned out version. and the blood pattern was a bt of a fail on my current claws >< i think ganta is an easy wig to do, and most deadmen have 1 uniform just different wigs, cosplay wise O.o

dont forget guys, the covers of the mangas are not official colours! crows werent atleast, and i belive genkakus were too
bunneh

Postby Huza on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 pm

i will reply like the good person that I am for this god of a post, huza.

*completely deluded*~~~

Urrr, it's really hard to explain! When i google it I just get images of Bobo dolls and Punch and Judy puppets! D:
Somehow I get the feeling by explaining it somemore, no one will understand what the hell I am rambling about, as always. XD
All I can say it's like the classic cartoon gags of somehow getting hit buy a red glove that come out a door.
LOL. SSSSLYPO!
I think I probably will end up cosplaying a majority of the peeps. I'm already trying to find a partner to do one of those kids in the forgery arc, the twins with black hair and dem lollys~
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEATHER BOA. IF YOU DON'T. GRRRRRHUURR. It's a must flaunt item.
Yeahhh, as soon as I get my uniform, gonna do Ganta, Azami then Yoh. 8'D

Why can't the peeps make up their mind. :\
I would love to see a Genkaku<3
Guitar and everthing!
Huza

Postby bunneh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Huza wrote:
Bunneh you are the god of all, why i ever dared to mess with you i shall regret for the rest of my days!
Urrr, it's really hard to explain! When i google it I just get images of Bobo dolls and Punch and Judy puppets! D:
Somehow I get the feeling by explaining it somemore, no one will understand what the hell I am rambling about, as always. XD
All I can say it's like the classic cartoon gags of somehow getting hit buy a red glove that come out a door.
LOL. SSSSLYPO!
I think I probably will end up cosplaying a majority of the peeps. I'm already trying to find a partner to do one of those kids in the forgery arc, the twins with black hair and dem lollys~
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FEATHER BOA. IF YOU DON'T. GRRRRRHUURR. It's a must flaunt item.
Yeahhh, as soon as I get my uniform, gonna do Ganta, Azami then Yoh. 8'D

Why can't the peeps make up their mind. :\
I would love to see a Genkaku<3
Guitar and everthing!

my friend has the wig and i have the guitar... im going to end up with too many of these to do ._. if i get the uniform ill do gana and yoh. if any more of interest turn up, maybe them too. you need someone your height to do the doll twins =/ id happily do the "swallow" twins with someone though? do you remember the chapter crow applied for a job? it was a lypo suction company. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE A BOA. and suspenders and panties and skimpy shirts.. oh dear ._.
so far im DWing: crow fanned out, crow normal, crow epic sword. ganta, yoh, genkaku, chaplin and a swallow twin ._.
bunneh

Postby Huza on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

bunneh wrote:
Huza wrote:
OHHH huza! You are the most ULTIMATE THING of all, why I did I never bow down to you!? I shall regret for the rest of my days!

Haha, the cosplay is calling you! Maybe I missed it, but I swear Genkaku didn't shoot cards!? XD
I just thought it was all somehow windy and stuff. But I havn't read that part in yearssss so my brain is a little misty.
Swallow twins???
Have I seriously forgotten this much. ; ^ ;
IT WAS A LYPO PLACE!? Why don't I take in these things! I was too busy laughing in my defense his hair was hilarious. CX
HA HOO HA Skimpy shirts and jewels~<3
Huza

Postby bunneh on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Huza wrote:
bunneh wrote:
Huza wrote:
[size=200]bunneh, you are my deity<3 i shall follow you to the ends of the earth. use my life as you wish! [size]

Haha, the cosplay is calling you! Maybe I missed it, but I swear Genkaku didn't shoot cards!? XD
I just thought it was all somehow windy and stuff. But I havn't read that part in yearssss so my brain is a little misty.
Swallow twins???
Have I seriously forgotten this much. ; ^ ;
IT WAS A LYPO PLACE!? Why don't I take in these things! I was too busy laughing in my defense his hair was hilarious. CX
HA HOO HA Skimpy shirts and jewels~<3

yes but which one is calling O.o genkaku shoots air, to distort deadmen, never seen cards? the swallow twins are the ones that guard the directors door? that are doing the brain download to ganta? and it wasnt a lypo place, it was a joke ._. his hair ws SO CUTE<333 i love how he made an effort, with the patch and all... and YES. I WILL LOOK FABULOUS.
bunneh

Postby Huza on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am

Indeed so very
F A B U L O U S ~ ☆
I swear in the anime he was shooting cards out his gun/guitar/thing. ; ^ ;
OH YES. THOSE TWINS<3
I seriously will cosplay one of them after Shiro, so I can then cut up that wig an' stuff. Haha, I really didn't expect them to have white hair and red eyes. Thought they were just blonde or something in the manga. CX
I really want the download to succeed! Though I would like Yosuga to bust in and be all.
RAAARRRRR *obliterates twins*
Toto is back to normal! Ganta is saved, Crow somehow doesn't die! Yosuga then collapses from using to much energy, Toto runs over and does a classic "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" *she dies*
-the end-
Haha, that won't happen though, too stereotypical. XP
Aww yes his hair!!! So sweet!<3

hurr those evil quote manipulation skills!~

EDIT: OH OH. SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED. http://dwl.jp/index2.html
Toto is up! 8D
Huza

Postby bunneh on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:01 am

Huza wrote:Indeed so very
F A B U L O U S ~ ☆
I swear in the anime he was shooting cards out his gun/guitar/thing. ; ^ ;
OH YES. THOSE TWINS<3
I seriously will cosplay one of them after Shiro, so I can then cut up that wig an' stuff. Haha, I really didn't expect them to have white hair and red eyes. Thought they were just blonde or something in the manga. CX
I really want the download to succeed! Though I would like Yosuga to bust in and be all.
RAAARRRRR *obliterates twins*
Toto is back to normal! Ganta is saved, Crow somehow doesn't die! Yosuga then collapses from using to much energy, Toto runs over and does a classic "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" *she dies*
-the end-
Haha, that won't happen though, too stereotypical. XP
Aww yes his hair!!! So sweet!<3

i hope yosuga has some blood healing poower or summat... nd revives crow... i thought those twins were blonde? well that makes things difficultish, oh well, still want to do one! id love it, except like toto kept his clappy funtimes, gantas still going to be a pissy crybaby that dosent like to play cause he dosent know the rules ¬¬ i hope toto survives, looking at the old director after sorae downloaded out of him, he will ^^ just.. in whatever state sorae leaves him ^^ but please, dont save ganta. id love for crow to walk out of DW with ganta over one shoulder, yosuga over the other, a chorus block under one arm dragging toto (whose still clapping) by the scruff of the neck, with the twins following with shiro in their arms.
bunneh

Previous

Return to TOTALLY COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO