Pokemon Tournament?

This is the area where you can discuss the various gaming and computer companies who attend the London MCM Expo and their products - remember to visit the main London MCM Expo website for updates - http://www.londonexpo.com

Re: Pokemon Tournament?

Postby Sasuko on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

@ Raiton_Gain:

I have teh Suicine (well technically my bf had to get it for me cos NOWHERE where I live had wifi I could use D: ) but I dunno if you can use celebi and the shiny beasts more than once, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! for my insanity, don't put celebi onto your pokemon game and get Zorua just incase I can use it D:
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:00 am

hopefully ill be able to enter a torniment this time
there is something in the air err... not likely
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Sasuko wrote:@ Raiton_Gain:

I have teh Suicine (well technically my bf had to get it for me cos NOWHERE where I live had wifi I could use D: ) but I dunno if you can use celebi and the shiny beasts more than once, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! for my insanity, don't put celebi onto your pokemon game and get Zorua just incase I can use it D:

Ah excellent, thanks. It's once per save file, IIRC. So I even if I did use it in HG and Black/White, it'd be fine. But since I have a Platinum and a HG, I got you a different one. Hehe. I got to try out black, too. It was alright, I'd already played a ROM so nothing new for me... And there were loads of adults... And I could tell that they didn't have lives, it was pitiful. But yeah, your Celebi is save inside my Platinum box, don't you worry. I'll be the Cell (my avatar) so quite easy to notice. I look forward to the trade :D
Raiton_Gian

Postby Sasuko on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Raiton_Gian wrote:

Ah excellent, thanks. It's once per save file, IIRC. So I even if I did use it in HG and Black/White, it'd be fine. But since I have a Platinum and a HG, I got you a different one. Hehe. I got to try out black, too. It was alright, I'd already played a ROM so nothing new for me... And there were loads of adults... And I could tell that they didn't have lives, it was pitiful. But yeah, your Celebi is save inside my Platinum box, don't you worry. I'll be the Cell (my avatar) so quite easy to notice. I look forward to the trade :D

so I could get the Suicine off my bf, use it on White (yus I preordered white) and then if I gave it to you, you could also use it on your game?

and sweet, Cell is awesome :D I'll br some generic steampunk girl, prolly with a nerf gun too and hanging around the RB3 area xD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 am

i preordered black and it should arrive before i go on holiday so i have something exciting to do on the plane
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:07 pm

habbo-hampster wrote:i preordered black and it should arrive before i go on holiday so i have something exciting to do on the plane

Sweet! I'm not sure if I wanna get it, I'm kinda broke :/

Sasuko wrote:
Raiton_Gian wrote:

so I could get the Suicine off my bf, use it on White (yus I preordered white) and then if I gave it to you, you could also use it on your game?

and sweet, Cell is awesome :D I'll br some generic steampunk girl, prolly with a nerf gun too and hanging around the RB3 area xD

Yeah, it's cool. I had an event Arceus and I remember re-using it, so it'll work. If it didn't, that'd be damn cheap. And, I'll be looking for you! XD What days will you be there?
Raiton_Gian

Postby Sasuko on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Raiton_Gian wrote:Yeah, it's cool. I had an event Arceus and I remember re-using it, so it'll work. If it didn't, that'd be damn cheap. And, I'll be looking for you! XD What days will you be there?

just saturday :D
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 am

1 more day to go til pokemons out. we need a black and white tournament to see how people are doing on the new games
habbo-hampster

Postby habbo-hampster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 pm

woah! my black arrived today O.o
habbo-hampster

Postby Sasuko on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:24 pm

I have white!! just started playing it now :D
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Sasuko wrote:I have white!! just started playing it now :D

yey im not the only one to get it a day early. im at the first gym leader im loving it already ^^
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Well I beat all of you as I played the ROM months ago as I don't believe that the games are worth my money. The new pokemon look .. Apart from Zoruark.
Raiton_Gian

Postby habbo-hampster on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Raiton_Gian wrote:Well I beat all of you as I played the ROM months ago as I don't believe that the games are worth my money. The new pokemon look .. Apart from Zoruark.

as much as i love pokemon i do think it needs to come to an end so far ive seen a zebra with a lightening bolt sticking out of its head, a rock crossed with a bird/trumpet oh and my fave a fuzzball with bat wings and a pig nose
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 pm

habbo-hampster wrote:
Raiton_Gian wrote:Well I beat all of you as I played the ROM months ago as I don't believe that the games are worth my money. The new pokemon look .. Apart from Zoruark.

as much as i love pokemon i do think it needs to come to an end so far ive seen a zebra with a lightening bolt sticking out of its head, a rock crossed with a bird/trumpet oh and my fave a fuzzball with bat wings and a pig nose

LOL
Yeah, I agree. It's obvious that they're running out of ideas. I thought that they were going downhill at RS, but then DP's pokemon looked a lot better. But now...these? Come on, such terrible ideas. Are all the creators retarded now or something?
Edit question: Any of you guys getting Victini?
Raiton_Gian

Postby habbo-hampster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am

Raiton_Gian wrote:
habbo-hampster wrote:

LOL
Yeah, I agree. It's obvious that they're running out of ideas. I thought that they were going downhill at RS, but then DP's pokemon looked a lot better. But now...these? Come on, such terrible ideas. Are all the creators retarded now or something?
Edit question: Any of you guys getting Victini?

my mates getting me victini and zorark
habbo-hampster

Postby Sasuko on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

I would get Victini but the curse of no wifi is still lurking

and yeah, I am not so sure about these pokemon, some of then are cute like Emolga, but come on, a trash bag? an ice cream??

even the names aren't that creative, like deerling and tepig :/

given that I still love the game :D
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Sasuko wrote:I would get Victini but the curse of no wifi is still lurking

and yeah, I am not so sure about these pokemon, some of then are cute like Emolga, but come on, a trash bag? an ice cream??

i was playing the original red game and i was like omg the graphics
habbo-hampster

Postby Sasuko on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

habbo-hampster wrote:
Sasuko wrote:I would get Victini but the curse of no wifi is still lurking

i was playing the original red game and i was like omg the graphics

lol Ikr? XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

couldnt resist. caught a deerling and called it Bambi XD
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Aww, I want a Deerling now!
I just gave my pokemon normal names, but Pansage looked like a Mowgli to me.
Raiton_Gian

Postby habbo-hampster on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Raiton_Gian wrote:Aww, I want a Deerling now!
I just gave my pokemon normal names, but Pansage looked like a Mowgli to me.

i have pansear
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:17 pm

So you chose Oshawott, eh?
Nice. Is it just me, or are all of the monkeys really weak? I mean, it took me aaaaaages to level Pansage up to 22, for Seed Bomb. It kept fainting... So I evolved it then. But still, are they all this useless?
Raiton_Gian

Postby Sasuko on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 am

Pretty much, I gave up on panpour and I used the Tirtouga I got from a fossil

Also Raiton, I don't need to trade for celebi now, somehow (I dunno why it never worked before) I used my phone are a wireless router and I went onto the GTS on my DS and traded for a Zorua :D
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby habbo-hampster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 am

i want to get a celebi to get zorua, hopefully my mates giving me a shiny entei to get zorark
habbo-hampster

Postby Raiton_Gian on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Sasuko wrote:Pretty much, I gave up on panpour and I used the Tirtouga I got from a fossil

Also Raiton, I don't need to trade for celebi now, somehow (I dunno why it never worked before) I used my phone are a wireless router and I went onto the GTS on my DS and traded for a Zorua :D

Ah, lol you're lucky xD
Does that mean that I don't get suicune? :( I'm gonna get my brother's DS soon enough so I can get Zorua and Zoruark, and I might use my ar for other things once it's updated. First thing I want to cheat: Zekrom XD
Raiton_Gian

PreviousNext

Return to GAMES @ EXPO