Dragon Quest 9 - Tag Meetup!

This is the area where you can discuss the various gaming and computer companies who attend the London MCM Expo and their products - remember to visit the main London MCM Expo website for updates - http://www.londonexpo.com

Dragon Quest 9 - Tag Meetup!

Postby wildfireskunk on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:51 pm

So I've got into playing this game recently and it's pretty safe to say I'm addicted to it XD Using Tag Mode to get people into your inn is quite important and I figure it's likely that a ton of people at the expo will play this! Fancy having a meet at some point to trade maps and stuff? :3
wildfireskunk

Re: Dragon Quest 9 - Tag Meetup!

Postby Granny Gertrude on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 pm

I think 'quite important' is an exaggeration, opening up the extra rooms in the inn is a nice little bonus though. I'll certainly have my DS on scanning for people at Midlands and London Expo though :P

Question is what map to hold?
Joe 'Granny Gertrude' Sutton
Cosplay @ Expo
www.facebook.com/grannygertrude
Granny Gertrude
Board Moderator

Postby wildfireskunk on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:10 am

I think some of the alchemy recipes are unique to a bookcase in one of the rooms you unlock (yes you could use the internet but that's no fun :p), and if you're a completionist like me then you'll want it done for the accolades and general completion too XD

Unless I get one of those maps with an entire floor of Metal King Slimes or something, I'll be sharing a map that I have with a fair amount of rank S and A chests ^^ Used it to get all the Metal Slime gear that I use.
wildfireskunk

Postby Granny Gertrude on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 pm

DQ9 is a completionist's nightmare- you can't get all of the accolades (some of them are also ridiculous) and the number of agates of evolution you need to really complete the Alchenomicon and wardrobe list... yeah. I stopped at around the 85% mark ^_^;
Joe 'Granny Gertrude' Sutton
Cosplay @ Expo
www.facebook.com/grannygertrude
Granny Gertrude
Board Moderator

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 am

Ooh I want to come to this. I got an expo buddy that wishes to come to this too! =D
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby wildfireskunk on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 am

Anime_biker_chick wrote:Ooh I want to come to this. I got an expo buddy that wishes to come to this too! =D

Hurrah! I'll have to get some kind of timeframe arranged for it then. Although I plan to leave mine in tag mode most of the day, just in case :)
wildfireskunk

Return to GAMES @ EXPO