Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday (Registered)

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

sonemily wrote:
Anime_biker_chick wrote:Yay last piece of cosplay came through today for Asuma! XD
I havnt got a kunai holster for him as I couldnt find one but it doesnt matter he doesnt wear it all the time I dont think XD

If you don't mind getting it till friday I'll bring mine along, I have a shuriken bag too. You can borrow that if you want. Not bringing kunai as wouldn't be able to take them to nameco on friday and Sunday i'll be busy holding the "baby" as Kushina... So your welcome to borrow them, let me know by tomorrow if you want as I have no internet at home and I finish work tomorrow.

Two days to go! Apart from having to snap the shoot pole in half I'm set to go, I just hope I can tape it back together again without splinters going everywhere

I have a shuriken pouch for my boyfriend who is cosplaying as Asuma I just havnt got the holster (that goes around the right leg for him) XD

If I do borrow one... that means I need to make another (and 6th) bandage just to go around the leg under the holster. It might turn out my other half may refuse. ^^ Im sure he can live without one haha XD
Thanks anyway! :D
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby sonemily on Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:I have a shuriken pouch for my boyfriend who is cosplaying as Asuma I just havnt got the holster (that goes around the right leg for him) XD

If I do borrow one... that means I need to make another (and 6th) bandage just to go around the leg under the holster. It might turn out my other half may refuse. ^^ Im sure he can live without one haha XD
Thanks anyway! :D

Turns out sky decided to work after all ^_^

Well I do have bandages and I'm stocking up tomorrow on first aid stuff as I'm paranoid like that and I'm a clutz at the best of times... But up to you, don't mind either way ^_^
sonemily

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby hawkywill on Thu May 26, 2011 12:33 am

homesweethomicide13 wrote:
hawkywill wrote:Well I hope everyone will be happy with this. But i am coming to the London Expo 2011 as Zetsu :) If you see a zetsu just casually walking around. Holla! :D :D :D

Which day(s) are you cosplaying? ^_^

I shall be dressing as Zetsu on the Friday & Sunday! Unfortunately i am working on the saturday so I hope everyone has fun that day but i hope sunday will be just as good!!!! (Y) I will be bringing my camera along with me and I sure others will be too for a lot of big group pictures!? ^_^
hawkywill

Postby hawkywill on Thu May 26, 2011 12:39 am

Oh and also homesweethomicide13, could you add me and my friend Diedara to the Friday list! (if it even exist i have absolutely no idea LOL) Thanks xxxxx
hawkywill

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 am

hawkywill wrote:Oh and also homesweethomicide13, could you add me and my friend Diedara to the Friday list! (if it even exist i have absolutely no idea LOL) Thanks xxxxx

Added to the list!

As for the Friday shoot/meet-up/whatever, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. CrimsonGaara has said nothing more about it, and no one's offered to take over.

sonemily and a bunch of Naruto cosplayers are heading over to Nameco together for a bit of fun, so if you want to join them, you can. If not, I'm sure there'll be a few Naruto cosplayers wandering around, so you could gather them for a small photoshoot or something.
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Thu May 26, 2011 5:47 am

sonemily wrote:Turns out sky decided to work after all ^_^

Well I do have bandages and I'm stocking up tomorrow on first aid stuff as I'm paranoid like that and I'm a clutz at the best of times... But up to you, don't mind either way ^_^

Na it's alright, he can go without xD He has chakra blades anyway so he isnt really going without XD
Roll on tomorrow yay XD
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 26, 2011 4:35 pm

REMINDER FOR PHOTOSHOOT LOCATIONS & TIME

homesweethomicide13 wrote:Photoshoot Location and Time

SATURDAY

Time:
12/12:30 - We will start gathering people at 12 in the meeting location, and then move on the shoot location at 12:30

MEET at the statue at the bottom of the stairs by the main ExCel exntrance (or next to it, if there's another group/shoot going on there, or it's particularly busy). PHOTOSHOOT will depend on weather, but will most likely be down by the grass square/trees like usual. If it's raining or we cannot do it outside for whatever reason, we'll find somewhere at the other end of ExCel like we did on the Sunday of October '10.

SUNDAY

Time:
12/12:30 - We will start gathering people at 12 in the meeting location, and then move on the shoot location at 12:30

MEET at the statue at the bottom of the stairs by the main ExCel exntrance (or next to it, if there's another group/shoot going on there, or it's particularly busy). PHOTOSHOOT will depend on weather, but will most likely be down by the grass square/trees like usual. If it's raining or we cannot do it outside for whatever reason, we'll find somewhere at the other end of ExCel like we did on the Sunday of October '10.

IF IT'S RAINING, HEAD INSIDE THE EXCEL CENTRE AND WALK TOWARDS THE STAIRS BY THE CLOAKROOM. DO NOT WAIT THERE - KEEP WALKING UNTIL THE CROWDS START TO THIN OUT A BIT. I'M SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MISS ME XD (Just look for the Hidan cosplayer) WE'LL FIND A PLACE AT THAT END TO DO THE SHOOT

I repeat - DO NOT wait by the top of the stairs. It's too busy there to gather a bunch of people. There are lots of big open spaces further down ExCel that are pretty decent places to do photoshoots. Just keep walking until you spot me XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby Saiyan-Sango on Thu May 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi, I only saw this group thread just now. I'll be cosplaying as an ANBU member on Saturday. I cosplayed the same last year in October, but didn't attend any photoshoot because i didn't know about it. It'll be good if i can find other cosplayers from Naruto. :)

I hope i can find you all for the photoshoot. I'm not that familiar with the location. :?: Plus i'm not sure if i'll be able to get my ticket in time for 12/12:30 as the queue last time was huge!
Saiyan-Sango

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Saiyan-Sango wrote:Hi, I only saw this group thread just now. I'll be cosplaying as an ANBU member on Saturday. I cosplayed the same last year in October, but didn't attend any photoshoot because i didn't know about it. It'll be good if i can find other cosplayers from Naruto. :)

I hope i can find you all for the photoshoot. I'm not that familiar with the location. :?: Plus i'm not sure if i'll be able to get my ticket in time for 12/12:30 as the queue last time was huge!

I'll add you to the list either way.

As for the location - if it's not raining, it's REALLY easy to find the spot we're meeting. The main entrance to ExCel (the end where the DLR station is, also known for being close to the Ibis and Novotel hotels) has a set of stairs that lead down to a grassy square and some trees - there's a statue at the bottom of it, which is where we'll be meeting. It shouldn't be too hard to find the group - there will possibly be a Bleach character holding the sign, and there's usually a large group of Naruto cosplayers hanging around anyway, so we shouldn't be too hard to miss. If it's raining, just head inside the ExCel centre and just keep walking straight on - again, there should be a sign telling everyone the shoot is meeting there, and I'll be there from 12. You won't miss me, I promise. XD Since you're going on Saturday, I'll be "Resurrected Hidan" - so look for the Hidan in a ripped up coat and broken scythe.

As for the time - we used to have it earlier, but because it's now enforced that everyone has to have a ticket, we've had to hold it later to give people a chance to get tickets, HOWEVER, if we hold it any later it starts to clash with the masquerade and such like. So 12-12:30 start is the only option we have without making it WAY too late in the afternoon. Of course, a lot of people plan in advance and buy advance tickets instead of buying on the day, so they're usually out of the queue in time...

Try and turn up either way, though, as it's always nice to have more people attending!
homesweethomicide13

Postby Saiyan-Sango on Thu May 26, 2011 7:37 pm

D'aww i knew i should of bought an advanced ticket, ahh well i'll find you all anyway...somehow :lol:
Saiyan-Sango

Postby Golden-psyco on Sun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

hey there, great photoshoot guys, was all good fun

yeah, i was the insane zetsu with the leaves made out of metal (god, my back TT-TT)
anyway, i lost the business card homesweethomocide gave me, can someone give me the url of the page where all the photos were going to be hosted on?
Golden-psyco

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Mon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Golden-psyco wrote:hey there, great photoshoot guys, was all good fun

yeah, i was the insane zetsu with the leaves made out of metal (god, my back TT-TT)
anyway, i lost the business card homesweethomocide gave me, can someone give me the url of the page where all the photos were going to be hosted on?

I'll post links when I upload them, don't worry~
homesweethomicide13

Postby caranya on Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Hey guys I got a fair few shots from the Naruto photoshoot on saturday. heres the link, tag yourselfs if your in them! :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.2098186172872.2125289.1191906031
caranya

Postby 100ribon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Hiya, it was great meeting you all. My friends have got some photos so I will see if I can get a link and I will post it later =)
100ribon

Postby 100ribon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Ok, there are only a few pics but anyways heres the link:
http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac28 ... ko66/Expo/
100ribon

Postby Saiyan-Sango on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:31 am

Found you all for the first time, but arrived mid shoot. Here are my photos:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150216149122769.338809.505152768&l=89395cb2a1
Saiyan-Sango

Postby BlackBetty64 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Was just wondering if anyone got a shot of me (genin Shino) carrying that annoying sign that that girl photobombed us with out of the photoshoot for team 8 :P
BlackBetty64

Postby 100ribon on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

BlackBetty64 wrote:Was just wondering if anyone got a shot of me (genin Shino) carrying that annoying sign that that girl photobombed us with out of the photoshoot for team 8 :P

Haha lol! I remember that my friends were cheering for you! But she said that her camera didnt take the photo properly so unfornatley we don't have one, but yeh, go shino!
100ribon

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO