Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:I have an update for your Naruto group :D

Saturday: General Jounin

Friends:
Male general Jonin
Itachi

Sunday: Kurenai
Friends:
Asuma
Itachi

ASUMA? SUNDAY? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!
My variant of Hidan on Sunday will [hopefully] be from their fight. Photos will be needed.
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

=)
Lol my boyfriend will be pleased XD
Cant wait! ^__^

Naruto all weekend sweet! =D
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby sonemily on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:True! XD

However I havnt got the red undershirt and red trousers XD

If your lookin for "normal clothes" cheap I highly suggest charity shops ^_^ I shall be looking out for a dark green t-shirt for my plan and i need to think about how I can update kushina's outfit....
sonemily

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Already bought the red neck top from primark and some red bottoms from store 21 (same colour and all Lucky!)
So cosplays complete =D
Anime_biker_chick

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:=)
Lol my boyfriend will be pleased XD
Cant wait! ^__^

Naruto all weekend sweet! =D

Hah XD
I just need a Shikamaru for the Saturday and I'll be really effing happy. XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

There is bound to be at least one. Naruto is huge alongside Bleach at the expo. XD
Not everyone (who goes to the expo) joins these forums so perhaps *crosses fingers for you*

XD I got my Asuma lol =D

Oh as for them red trousers I got. They only had a size 16 but I resized them to ten easily =D
Anime_biker_chick

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:There is bound to be at least one. Naruto is huge alongside Bleach at the expo. XD
Not everyone (who goes to the expo) joins these forums so perhaps *crosses fingers for you*

XD I got my Asuma lol =D

Oh as for them red trousers I got. They only had a size 16 but I resized them to ten easily =D

I might have one, but I'm not sure if he's still doing it. Shikamaru's actually quite a rare character to find at expo. October 2009 we had three, but since then I've not really seen any.

Hidan won't have his Kakuzu this time... but he'll have his buddy Dei-Dei instead!
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm I guess so but at the conventions characters vary. Take me for example I go as someone different every expo XD SO there may be ;)

:D
Anime_biker_chick

Postby sonemily on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Our two roomies this year are the regular "haku & shikamaru" whether they do that which is probably a good chance seeing as they're just moving into a new house so they'll probably use up old cosplays. Bad news is, he's only up to the chuunin exams so he won't even know who hidan is yet XD

They know yondy and kushina though and they've met naru. I'll just warn him to look out for crazy silver haired people that'll be out to get him :D

I know EXACTLY how naru's new outfit is gonna go now, I'm just worrying about how to make the sign up.... oct's was too orange, may's was too green...
sonemily

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm

sonemily wrote:Our two roomies this year are the regular "haku & shikamaru" whether they do that which is probably a good chance seeing as they're just moving into a new house so they'll probably use up old cosplays. Bad news is, he's only up to the chuunin exams so he won't even know who hidan is yet XD

Well I can totally imagine this being a repeat of May 2010, when Kathryn attacked Garth when she was Sasori and he was Sakura... and he had NO idea who Sasori was XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby Tidus227 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

My Team Taka group will have to pull out of this sadly

our karin can't go due to exams going

my friends arent gonna go due to personal reasons

so i'm not narutoing this may sorry ;w;

but maybe october expo we'll probably do it, i dont know really
Tidus227

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Updated to here-
homesweethomicide13

Postby CrimsonGaara on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:29 am

In my signature. I'm doing Gaara on Friday.

I'm currently making this cosplay, so I can't provide any photos of it, but I have no idea where these photo shoots are going to happen or when, so if anyone knows could catch me on the day if there's no information posted; that'd be awesome~
I'll have a big gourd on my back, I don't think that'll be hard to spot... and I'm not planning on going anywhere besides booking in to the hotel and calmly hanging out with people in the front of Excel on the Friday.
CrimsonGaara

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 am

CrimsonGaara wrote:In my signature. I'm doing Gaara on Friday.

I'm currently making this cosplay, so I can't provide any photos of it, but I have no idea where these photo shoots are going to happen or when, so if anyone knows could catch me on the day if there's no information posted; that'd be awesome~
I'll have a big gourd on my back, I don't think that'll be hard to spot... and I'm not planning on going anywhere besides booking in to the hotel and calmly hanging out with people in the front of Excel on the Friday.

As it's on Friday that you're doing Gaara, I can't say for definite if there's gonna be a shoot or not (you and one other person are the only ones doing Naruto cosplays on Friday). I won't be doing any form of Naruto cosplay, and I have a shoot to go to for Vocaloid, so I can't set anything up for you either.
Still, I'll look out for you for some photos, and I'll add you to the list for Friday anyway!
homesweethomicide13

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 am

homesweethomicide13 wrote:Photoshoot Location and Time

SATURDAY

Time:
12/12:30 - We will start gathering people at 12 in the meeting location, and then move on the shoot location at 12:30

MEET at the statue at the bottom of the stairs by the main ExCel exntrance (or next to it, if there's another group/shoot going on there, or it's particularly busy). PHOTOSHOOT will depend on weather, but will most likely be down by the grass square/trees like usual. If it's raining or we cannot do it outside for whatever reason, we'll find somewhere at the other end of ExCel like we did on the Sunday of October '10.

SUNDAY

Time:
12/12:30 - We will start gathering people at 12 in the meeting location, and then move on the shoot location at 12:30

MEET at the statue at the bottom of the stairs by the main ExCel exntrance (or next to it, if there's another group/shoot going on there, or it's particularly busy). PHOTOSHOOT will depend on weather, but will most likely be down by the grass square/trees like usual. If it's raining or we cannot do it outside for whatever reason, we'll find somewhere at the other end of ExCel like we did on the Sunday of October '10.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!! PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION AND TIME FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

Is this alright for you, Elle? I know you have a Bleach shoot on the Saturday XD

Also: apologies for the double post.
homesweethomicide13

Postby CrimsonGaara on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:31 pm

homesweethomicide13 wrote:
CrimsonGaara wrote:In my signature. I'm doing Gaara on Friday.

As it's on Friday that you're doing Gaara, I can't say for definite if there's gonna be a shoot or not (you and one other person are the only ones doing Naruto cosplays on Friday). I won't be doing any form of Naruto cosplay, and I have a shoot to go to for Vocaloid, so I can't set anything up for you either.
Still, I'll look out for you for some photos, and I'll add you to the list for Friday anyway!

Having a list for Friday is very misleading...

I have a few friends that cosplay Naruto, would there be any change if I managed to convince any of them?
CrimsonGaara

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

CrimsonGaara wrote:Having a list for Friday is very misleading...

I have a few friends that cosplay Naruto, would there be any change if I managed to convince any of them?

I originally didn't have a list for Friday, but then someone said they were doing it on Friday so I thought I'd add it in case there were more. Just because I'M not hosting a photoshoot on the Friday doesn't mean someone else can't.

As stated, I have a different shoot to go to. But if you can convince friends to cosplay Naruto then maybe you and mandi taichou can organise a photoshoot, since you're the only ones on the Friday list?

Also-
It only says Saturday and Sunday in the topic title. So don't go on about it being misleading.
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Understood where it is =D I was hoping to climb that statue but might me impossible with those spongy naruto cosplay shoes ¬___¬"

Anyways I'm also cosplaying on the Friday as Kurenai with Asuma so I will hang around if those want to meet up ^__^
Anime_biker_chick

Postby CrimsonGaara on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

CrimsonGaara wrote:Having a list for Friday is very misleading...

I originally didn't have a list for Friday, but then someone said they were doing it on Friday so I thought I'd add it in case there were more. Just because I'M not hosting a photoshoot on the Friday doesn't mean someone else can't.

As stated, I have a different shoot to go to. But if you can convince friends to cosplay Naruto then maybe you and mandi taichou can organise a photoshoot, since you're the only ones on the Friday list?

Also-
It only says Saturday and Sunday in the topic title. So don't go on about it being misleading.

Trudis.
And apparently there is more, so I guess it's cool you added that list in! And I know quite a lot of photographers, so that shouldn't be a problem!

That's all well and good, I'll see what I can do.

And I realise this, there's no need to get overly defensive.
CrimsonGaara

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm

CrimsonGaara wrote:Trudis.
And apparently there is more, so I guess it's cool you added that list in! And I know quite a lot of photographers, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Would you like to take responsibility for the Friday shoot then? I'll put your name down as host, and you can supply me with any details so I can put them on the front page for all to see~
homesweethomicide13

Postby CrimsonGaara on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Would you like to take responsibility for the Friday shoot then? I'll put your name down as host, and you can supply me with any details so I can put them on the front page for all to see~

Depends on who's interested to be honest with you. D: I'll post a poll on deviantART and get back to you with the results~ XD ;;
CrimsonGaara

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 am

CrimsonGaara wrote:

Depends on who's interested to be honest with you. D: I'll post a poll on deviantART and get back to you with the results~ XD ;;

Awesome XD Well, let me know and I'll aid you as best I can X3
If I didn't have the shoot on Friday, I'd do it myself, but I don't even know when/where this Vocaloid one is at the moment...
homesweethomicide13

Postby CrimsonGaara on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 am

CrimsonGaara wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:Would you like to take responsibility for the Friday shoot then? I'll put your name down as host, and you can supply me with any details so I can put them on the front page for all to see~

Awesome XD Well, let me know and I'll aid you as best I can X3
If I didn't have the shoot on Friday, I'd do it myself, but I don't even know when/where this Vocaloid one is at the moment...

Alright, I will do! I think one person has publicly expressed an interest so far, whilst three people altogether have voted 'yes' in my poll, and five voted maybe! We'll give it more time and see. >w< I really hope they come forward and either comment on my poll or post here to show their interest!
Thank you very much!
If it's not too much trouble, when you find out when the Vocaloid one is, could fit this one in at a time during the day that you can manage?
CrimsonGaara

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:00 am

CrimsonGaara wrote:Alright, I will do! I think one person has publicly expressed an interest so far, whilst three people altogether have voted 'yes' in my poll, and five voted maybe! We'll give it more time and see. >w< I really hope they come forward and either comment on my poll or post here to show their interest!
Thank you very much!
If it's not too much trouble, when you find out when the Vocaloid one is, could fit this one in at a time during the day that you can manage?

I'll do my best. Of course, since I travel up on the Friday, I also have to factor that into timing of things. When the Vocaloid shoot is arranged, I'll let you know the time (etc) and I'll see if we can fit the Naruto one before/after, depending on when I get to London.
Sound good? XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Well if we're adding people for friday, I'm gonna humor everyone and do Sakura again, different wig and ammended costume slightly but yeah... If your doing a photoshoot depending on the time as I wanna take my friend to Nameco since it's hers and my bf's first time (well bf's first time on the hoverboat thingy I wanna do)

Let's hope the bleach shoot isn't at a similar time, eh I'll make it one way or another.

Hint to Naru's new outfit, he's gonna be wearing a hat!
sonemily

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO