Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Welcome! ^_^
Added you to the list~

As for the Friday shoot, I haven't heard anything from CrimsonGaara about it since they offered to organise something, so if anyone else wants to arrange the time/place, feel free to. There's only a small collection of you, so I'm sure a "host" won't be needed if you guys want to take some photos~ I'm sure you can work it out amongst yourselves.
homesweethomicide13

Postby JeansyBaby on Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

Hello There

My friend Maria can't post so i'm posting for her she cosplaying shippuden gaara on saturday and would like to meet you all.
JeansyBaby

Postby sonemily on Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Well I'll be at expo till five as Sakura on Friday then we're off to nameco, I wanna scare all the business people XD Not sure if a photoshoot will be planned but anyone will be welcome to join us, we'll be at the steps between 4.30 and 5pm. My wig needs to be cut before I leave as I'm not going out the way it is now it just looks wrong :O

I hope to have the wig brushed tonight if I get a chance.

Ooh Lauri, if you haven't seen shippuden movie 4 yet we're having a movie night saturday if your interested
sonemily

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed May 18, 2011 2:33 pm

sonemily wrote:Ooh Lauri, if you haven't seen shippuden movie 4 yet we're having a movie night saturday if your interested

I think Saturday is when EVERYONE wants to buy me drinks and stuff >_< I'll definitely be with Luke, Garth, Carmel, Michaela and Kathryn though. But thanks for the offer~
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Wed May 18, 2011 3:12 pm

We could do it sunday night then.... yeah i think the main party is gonna be Saturday night. See what skits we can come up with. I wanna buy you a drink too! Btw the travelodge has messed up our order so we only have a double room, least we know we don't have the haunted room this time ^_^ Beware anyone that has room 113
sonemily

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Wed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

sonemily wrote:We could do it sunday night then.... yeah i think the main party is gonna be Saturday night. See what skits we can come up with. I wanna buy you a drink too! Btw the travelodge has messed up our order so we only have a double room, least we know we don't have the haunted room this time ^_^ Beware anyone that has room 113

Which travelodge?? :P
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby Uzumaki_1987 on Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

We will have fun scaring business ppl XD think its best i leave my kunai in my room XP

btw can i get advice on something? ive been reading that for naruto's whiskers and eyes it would be good to use eye liner, but i have no idea bout that stuff, any help at all?
Naruto + Ramen = <3
Dattebayo!!
Uzumaki_1987

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 pm

sonemily wrote:We could do it sunday night then.... yeah i think the main party is gonna be Saturday night. See what skits we can come up with. I wanna buy you a drink too! Btw the travelodge has messed up our order so we only have a double room, least we know we don't have the haunted room this time ^_^ Beware anyone that has room 113

HAHAHA. 113 <3 Irony that homesweethomicide13 ended up in that room. And yes, it was haunted >_>

Well I have a feeling Kakuzu will be at the pub all night... XD Let's see who can buy me the drink that officially gets me drunk, shall we? XD

Anime_biker_chick wrote:Which travelodge?? :P

LCA ^_^

Uzumaki_1987 wrote:btw can i get advice on something? ive been reading that for naruto's whiskers and eyes it would be good to use eye liner, but i have no idea bout that stuff, any help at all?

If you can get an eyeliner pencil that isn't black and a more natural colour (a mid-brown would work well), it'll make the whiskers look more natural. Just make sure they're not too light, otherwise they won't show well on your skin in photos.
homesweethomicide13

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 am

Awww Im on the other side at East India lol XD oh well I know other cosplayers are attending the same one as me xD
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby sonemily on Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 am

@ Anime Biker Chick - It's not that far away, your welcome to come over.

@ Homesweethomocide - Yeah, funny how we only saw it the first time and you had been complaining of the shadow before expo so I think it just followed you :P Oh btw Vodbull ftw!

@ Uzumaki_1987 I have brown eyeliner I'll bring with me if you want to borrow it, I used it last october for my whiskers
sonemily

Postby shippuu-ookami on Thu May 19, 2011 12:44 pm

my friends and i are going on saturday as:

sakura (Genin)- CB
ino (Genin)- Ali
shikamaru (Genin)- me
shippuu-ookami

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

shippuu-ookami wrote:my friends and i are going on saturday as:

sakura (Genin)- CB
ino (Genin)- Ali
shikamaru (Genin)- me

Why, hello there Shikamaru. I may have to request a few specific photos with you. Muaha. *is Resurrected Hidan on Saturday* Even though you're the Genin version >_> You're still Shikamaru! /hopes you've actually seen/read Shippuden...

I'll add you to the list ^_^
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Thu May 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh wow, you've found a shikamaru... Let's just hope he knows what he's in for. Poor Shika...

Actually thanks to the latest few episodes I'm not looking forward to being sakura now on friday... Urgh why does the sakura drama always happen around expo....
sonemily

Postby shippuu-ookami on Thu May 19, 2011 3:19 pm

thanks for adding my friends and me to the list and now you have scared the heck outa me. O.o
but i would like you to note something ....i am a girl....using hair gel. -_-'
shippuu-ookami

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 19, 2011 5:14 pm

shippuu-ookami wrote:thanks for adding my friends and me to the list and now you have scared the heck outa me. O.o

Hah, sorry XD I've just been hoping there'll be a Shikamaru on the Saturday and you're the first one so far XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby shippuu-ookami on Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 pm

lolz no worries i was hopeing there was someone going as hidan cause hes awesome! XD
shippuu-ookami

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

shippuu-ookami wrote:lolz no worries i was hopeing there was someone going as hidan cause hes awesome! XD

Definitely have to get some photos then XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Fri May 20, 2011 8:00 am

shippuu-ookami wrote:thanks for adding my friends and me to the list and now you have scared the heck outa me. O.o

Ah sorry, bad me, so much for first impressions *facepalm* welcome to the group!

One week to go guys!
sonemily

Postby Uzumaki_1987 on Fri May 20, 2011 10:13 pm

that would be great if you could bring some eye liner, ill be going round london on the thursday for some last day shopping, so will hunt for my own, for future use as well XD guna hunt for fangs and long nails too, for rage naruto i plan on doing sometime ^^
Naruto + Ramen = <3
Dattebayo!!
Uzumaki_1987

Postby Wolfe on Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 am

Hey guys,
Right .. This is my first ever Cosplay event so im looking forward to it .. My missus and her group of friends are veterans of the event so they are looking forward to me.
Im going as Zabuza on the Friday and Sunday and Renji from Bleach on the Saturday. You wont be able to miss me .. as my home made sword is 6'5" and made of solid pine .. :D

Looking forward to meeting all your guys and getting involved with all the photoshoots!!

Wolfe

Wolfe

Postby Kupo-Yuna on Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

I wouldn't mind joining the Friday group as Sakura! ^^
Kupo-Yuna

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sat May 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Wolfe wrote:Hey guys,
Right .. This is my first ever Cosplay event so im looking forward to it .. My missus and her group of friends are veterans of the event so they are looking forward to me.
Im going as Zabuza on the Friday and Sunday. You wont be able to miss me .. as my home made sword is 6'5" and made of solid pine .. :D

The sword looks awesome! Just be careful, it might get taken off you because of the size. I'm only just allowed in with my Hidan scythe cause it's only just over 6ft.
I'll add you to the list!

Kupo-Yuna wrote:I wouldn't mind joining the Friday group as Sakura! ^^

homesweethomicide13

Postby Wolfe on Sat May 21, 2011 4:25 pm

The sword looks awesome! Just be careful, it might get taken off you because of the size. I'm only just allowed in with my Hidan scythe cause it's only just over 6ft.

Well thats something i have been wondering .. But i have made a full leather sheath for the sword to be securely strapped to my back, So im hopeing that if i keep it on my back at ALL times, and only take it off for Photographs .. they will let me keep it. Ive made the whole thing myself, and put ALOT of time and care into it .. so they must see i have no intention of damaging it against peoples heads lol
Wolfe

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sat May 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Wolfe wrote:Well thats something i have been wondering .. But i have made a full leather sheath for the sword to be securely strapped to my back, So im hopeing that if i keep it on my back at ALL times, and only take it off for Photographs .. they will let me keep it. Ive made the whole thing myself, and put ALOT of time and care into it .. so they must see i have no intention of damaging it against peoples heads lol

That should be fine. As long as you're not waving it around like an idiot, they should be fine with it. It does look rather impressive from what I could see in the photo!
homesweethomicide13

Postby Wolfe on Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Im aware that the blade itself is an Alternate to Zabuza's original "Kubikiribōchō" But i prefer the sword to look more like a blade, and not a square piece of metal. My DA account name is WolfeXL, go check out other pics and my Renji costume :)

Wolfe

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO