Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby sonemily on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:I have Anti-glomping measures, just watch out. :P.

Also ive seen footage of Supanova, it looks to be on a whole another level in comparison to Expo .__.


I'll be carrying your son, you watch out :P

From what I can tell they get better voice actors than we do over here... But it kinda looks the same actually, I wanna experience an american con we're hoping to do that next year. My friend has a thing about stalking va's till she gets on really well with them (her bff actually stayed with Spike Spencer!)
Image
User avatar
sonemily
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:58 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:00 pm

I've seen photos and videos of Supanova via a female Hidan I met over dA. It looks awesome.
Still, it's not about the size of a con - it's about the atmosphere! ^_^ Expo has a great atmosphere to make up for not being the biggest con in the world.
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby zeon435 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm

i shall be doing akatsuki naruto on sunday :)
zeon435
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby sonemily on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:52 pm

homesweethomicide13 wrote:I've seen photos and videos of Supanova via a female Hidan I met over dA. It looks awesome.
Still, it's not about the size of a con - it's about the atmosphere! ^_^ Expo has a great atmosphere to make up for not being the biggest con in the world.


And organised photoshoots apparently don't exist over at supanova, so I need to enrol my friend into the deathnote/fma group (if theres one)

The atmosphere is always brilliant at expo in fact each time gets better and better, I can't wait to see what's installed for us in may XD
Image
User avatar
sonemily
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:58 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

sonemily wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:I've seen photos and videos of Supanova via a female Hidan I met over dA. It looks awesome.
Still, it's not about the size of a con - it's about the atmosphere! ^_^ Expo has a great atmosphere to make up for not being the biggest con in the world.


And organised photoshoots apparently don't exist over at supanova, so I need to enrol my friend into the deathnote/fma group (if theres one)

The atmosphere is always brilliant at expo in fact each time gets better and better, I can't wait to see what's installed for us in may XD


Fff- It's probably a sure sign we're British. We're organised XD
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby englicana on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Saso is bored so shall post pointless . ><><

Saso blades are nicely cut and stuff. Just need... solidifying and painting, attaching, etc =/
Image
User avatar
englicana
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby Garthamus on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Howdy Hidan :-P
I'll be there on the Saturday as Neji (genin) again, with Kizuza as Tsunade. Also we may have a Hinata and Rock Lee with us too!
Garthamus
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 am

englicana wrote:Saso is bored so shall post pointless . ><><

Saso blades are nicely cut and stuff. Just need... solidifying and painting, attaching, etc =/


SASO! :glomp:
<3

Garthamus wrote:Howdy Hidan :-P
I'll be there on the Saturday as Neji (genin) again, with Kizuza as Tsunade. Also we may have a Hinata and Rock Lee with us too!


LENALEE! *ahem* I mean, uh... Neji... >_>
I'll add you to the list.

Also, I'm ignoring the "Akatsuki Naruto", cause it'd never happen.
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby zeon435 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

meh im still doing it...
zeon435
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Ice climber wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:
Garthamus wrote:Howdy Hidan :-P
I'll be there on the Saturday as Neji (genin) again, with Kizuza as Tsunade. Also we may have a Hinata and Rock Lee with us too!


LENALEE! *ahem* I mean, uh... Neji... >_>
I'll add you to the list.

Also, I'm ignoring the "Akatsuki Naruto", cause it'd never happen.


Like Hidan coming back... lol

I need to get started.


Thing is, that COULD happen. And you're gonna look like an idiot if it does.
However
Naruto would NEVER join Akatsuki.
And they'd never let him.
And "Akatsuki" is pretty much over anyway.
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby englicana on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Ice climber wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:
Garthamus wrote:Howdy Hidan :-P
I'll be there on the Saturday as Neji (genin) again, with Kizuza as Tsunade. Also we may have a Hinata and Rock Lee with us too!


LENALEE! *ahem* I mean, uh... Neji... >_>
I'll add you to the list.

Also, I'm ignoring the "Akatsuki Naruto", cause it'd never happen.


Like Hidan coming back... lol

I need to get started.



... do you even read the same manga as us?

The Akatsuki would kill Naruto, not let him join. Do you not remember their purpose?
Kishi loves Hidan. And no one is going to forget how powerful he is, someone will need him.
There is 0 chance of Naruto joining the Akatsuki, whereas there is a high chance that Hidan will come back.
You should try actually paying attention to the things you watch/read.
Image
User avatar
englicana
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby zeon435 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:50 am

yep i do watch it and have recently started to read the mangas :). im doing it because I think he looks cool that way and just cus it isn't written in the manga or in the show doesn't mean that i cant create my own thing hence why people do fan fics and art :D. O and no matter how many times you say it cant happen and that im an idiot for doing it doesn't make me change my mind in-fact it makes me think its an even better idea that before :)
zeon435
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:04 am

zeon435 wrote:yep i do watch it and have recently started to read the mangas :). im doing it because I think he looks cool that way and just cus it isn't written in the manga or in the show doesn't mean that i cant create my own thing hence why people do fan fics and art :D. O and no matter how many times you say it cant happen and that im an idiot for doing it doesn't make me change my mind in-fact it makes me think its an even better idea that before :)


We weren't on about you (or at least I wasn't). You accepted the fact that I don't like the idea and moved on, which I respect. I don't think you're an idiot for doing it. Fair play to you. But it's people that jump in when they have no idea what they're talking about that I get annoyed at.
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby englicana on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm

*points at what Hidan just said*
Exactly the same here.
I wasn't on at you Zeon435 and I didn't call you an idiot.
Image
User avatar
englicana
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

Ice climber wrote:Someone is a little oversensitive here. I was just making a joke, no arguments intended. Still, alot of people make their own variations and concepts.

However, if you want to go there, the only person who knows where he's buried is Shikamaru and he's not gonna get out on his own with his body in pieces. Also, it is in scared ground that only the Nara clan can enter. It's just as unlikely. OK Can we move on now?


I could list several likely theories, but I won't for the sake of keeping peace.
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby sonemily on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Sheesh three days offline and I miss the action -_-

Like I said on facebook there's fanfics that say naruto joins the akatsuki but then it's the same fanfics that have him having one night stands with all the male members of the akatsuki. So yeah yaoi imagination there. Like for example we had anbu akatsuki last year, now there's no way in hell the akatsuki would have been anbu if they're missing nins so yeah something random make the world more interesting every now and then.

btw homesweethomocide - are you or someone ok carrying the sign on saturday? unless you really want me to, but i'll be in bleach cosplay so I don't think it'll look right ^^; and do you want me to make it or do you wanna do it? If so I'll try not to make it too orange this time ^^; my jeans are still paying for that...

btw your new name rocks!
Image
User avatar
sonemily
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:58 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

sonemily wrote:Like for example we had anbu akatsuki last year, now there's no way in hell the akatsuki would have been anbu if they're missing nins so yeah something random make the world more interesting every now and then.

btw homesweethomocide - are you or someone ok carrying the sign on saturday? unless you really want me to, but i'll be in bleach cosplay so I don't think it'll look right ^^; and do you want me to make it or do you wanna do it? If so I'll try not to make it too orange this time ^^; my jeans are still paying for that...

btw your new name rocks!


"ANBU Akatsuki" was originally just going to be the Akatsuki members as they were as ANBU (so before leaving villages, etc), but Rory and I decided to have the hooded Aka coats in case no one knew who we were.

I won't be able to carry anything on Saturday, and I don't know about the people who will be with me. If all goes to plan, Michaela and I will have a megaphone from our Friday cosplay, so she might be carrying that >_< I don't really have resources to make a big enough sign...

What, Lauri? ^_^
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

My general Jounin cosplay I think will look similar to a Kurenai Yuuhi cosplay.
Due to the green flak jacket (without the red undershirt) I will have red eyes, however my hair will be up =3

Don't mistake me for her ^__^
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 am

Anime_biker_chick wrote:My general Jounin cosplay I think will look similar to a Kurenai Yuuhi cosplay.
Due to the green flak jacket (without the red undershirt) I will have red eyes, however my hair will be up =3

Don't mistake me for her ^__^


Or you could just go as her? XD
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

True! XD

However I havnt got the red undershirt and red trousers XD
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:True! XD

However I havnt got the red undershirt and red trousers XD


Pretty sure they'd be quite easy to find! XD
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Naruto Group - Saturday and Sunday

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I have an update for your Naruto group :D

Saturday: General Jounin

Friends:
Male general Jonin
Itachi

Sunday: Kurenai
Friends:
Asuma
Itachi
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests