Vocaloid group of awesome<3 (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Vocaloid group of awesome<3

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Tiff wrote:Ok, so I will send an emaill then? Are you happy enough for me to put both our names as the organisers?
It says that we need a pass, where do we collect these from?

Sure. And I have no idea - best to ask them.
homesweethomicide13

Postby Pokegirl3000 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am

Nomnomnom.
I have enamel paint and silver plating all over my hands. I hope it comes off in time! It looks like my skin is corroding.
I'll drop by at about 1pm if that's not the time of my own photoshoot. I wonder if I'll recognise anyone~
Pokegirl3000

Postby matsuda-misa-mikami on Sat May 14, 2011 6:29 pm

@Nen: xD that was funny!

Dances-wise... I'm fine with lots of stuff.... Buono, Classics, Honey, Omakase! Guardian, Our Steady Boy... I CBA to name others....
matsuda-misa-mikami

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat May 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Gebleh, I won't get to Expo till like...5:30 on Friday. I'll still be there, but not early! xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby LittleCherryx on Sun May 15, 2011 10:41 am

Unfortunatley I will not be vocaloiding anymore, due to a friend of mine who really wants me to go as Fem!Brief from PaSwG, although I will still definately come for photos :D
LittleCherryx

Postby Blue_Clover on Sun May 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Heya~ mind if I join in for Sunday as well? :3 As it turns out, my D. Gray-Man cosplay didn't turn out as planned so I'll be cosplaying Meiko for both days xD I'll bring my Vocaloid group with me on Saturday ^-^
Blue_Clover

Postby matsuda-misa-mikami on Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

@Blue_Clover: Who were you gonna cosplay from D. Grey Man?
matsuda-misa-mikami

Postby Blue_Clover on Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 am

matsuda-misa-mikami wrote:@Blue_Clover: Who were you gonna cosplay from D. Grey Man?

Road Kamelot ;w; I couldn't afford the wig ~__~
Blue_Clover

Postby matsuda-misa-mikami on Mon May 16, 2011 5:37 pm

@Blue_Clover: Cool! I haven't got that far in the manga yet but I still know who road is...
matsuda-misa-mikami

Postby Tiff on Mon May 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Heey Peeps 8D Not long to go now! Hope everyone's costumes are going well and just to let you guys coming to the Friday meet that I'll be Co-organiser lol so willl register the meet asap ^^
Uncle Bob's Rumba Coffee!8P
Tiff

Postby CandyCanine334 on Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Tiff wrote:Heey Peeps 8D Not long to go now! Hope everyone's costumes are going well and just to let you guys coming to the Friday meet that I'll be Co-organiser lol so willl register the meet asap ^^

My Kaito wig currently looks like a blue afro, so I need to sort that out. >.< I really want to come to the Friday meet, so let me know when you have a definite time. ^-^
CandyCanine334

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:25 am

CandyCanine334 wrote:
Tiff wrote:Heey Peeps 8D Not long to go now! Hope everyone's costumes are going well and just to let you guys coming to the Friday meet that I'll be Co-organiser lol so willl register the meet asap ^^

My Kaito wig currently looks like a blue afro, so I need to sort that out. >.< I really want to come to the Friday meet, so let me know when you have a definite time. ^-^

The time is probably around 3pm/3:30pm, cause everyone has to get there first~ XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby Tiff on Tue May 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Ok Fridays meet email has been sent! ^^
Tiff

Postby Blue_Clover on Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

This is going to sound silly of me but I'm a bit confused about the meeting point.. Should I just follow the crowd of Vocaloid cosplayers? XD
Blue_Clover

Postby Tiff on Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

For which day? We have meets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday ^^
Tiff

Re: Vocaloid group of awesome<3 (Registered)

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Thu May 19, 2011 10:00 am

Uhh... I think the admins have messed up. This is in the MCM Fringe topic for OCTOBER 2010. Admins, fix this! No one can find the topic!
homesweethomicide13

Postby Veiana on Thu May 19, 2011 11:13 am

wee my gakupo wig arrived on time :D

now just a book for the synchro version! and ill need t see if i can do a hidden blade or so otherwise its just me and the book :p
Veiana

Postby Blue_Clover on Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Tiff wrote:For which day? We have meets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday ^^

Sarurday and Sunday xD
Blue_Clover

Postby Queeny Pants on Mon May 23, 2011 12:14 am

Goodness me, I really haven't been paying attention to the goings on of the forums unfortunately, since I've been so busy.
First things first, ignore the signature, BRS will be SATURDAY and Stocking SUNDAY. Sorry for the confusion, just it recently came to light that it would be much more favorable for my friends if I switched them.

Secondly, to answer a very, VERY old question (I'm really sorry I never got around to it) the Rock Cannon is no longer 'going to be made' but 90% finished! Its been scaled down, to comply with con safety rules as it were, but I'm trying to remain as true to the design as possible while keeping things very.. non-heavy. Its made out of plastics and soft-wood, but when its painted up (the only thing left to do now) I hope it'll look pretty good. It even has a strap attatched to it so I can sling it across my back for safe transport while walking around the con!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the sheer mass of vocaloid cosplays that have signed up, since its always nice to see the base growing. Hopefully the weather will be kind to all the mass of exposed skin with such skin-baring designs xD
Queeny Pants

Postby Failedcosplayer on Mon May 23, 2011 12:36 am

ODEAR >.< This sort of collides with when I'm dancing on stage DX I'm on at 12:45, the routine is 16 minutes long and after that it's going to take me a while to get changed into Miku ;W;
*SOBOBSOBSOB* ;W;

How long do you think you guys are going to be hanging around for at the meetup? I REALLLYYY want to join in with all of this x'D
Failedcosplayer

Postby sharpshard on Tue May 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Queeny Pants wrote:Goodness me, I really haven't been paying attention to the goings on of the forums unfortunately, since I've been so busy.
First things first, ignore the signature, BRS will be SATURDAY and Stocking SUNDAY. Sorry for the confusion, just it recently came to light that it would be much more favorable for my friends if I switched them.

Secondly, to answer a very, VERY old question (I'm really sorry I never got around to it) the Rock Cannon is no longer 'going to be made' but 90% finished! Its been scaled down, to comply with con safety rules as it were, but I'm trying to remain as true to the design as possible while keeping things very.. non-heavy. Its made out of plastics and soft-wood, but when its painted up (the only thing left to do now) I hope it'll look pretty good. It even has a strap attatched to it so I can sling it across my back for safe transport while walking around the con!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the sheer mass of vocaloid cosplays that have signed up, since its always nice to see the base growing. Hopefully the weather will be kind to all the mass of exposed skin with such skin-baring designs xD

There'll be some BRS's on Saturday too. I'll so be looking for you. cya there. ^^
[url=http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/overview/sharpshard]
sharpshard

Postby CandyCanine334 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:54 pm

I just found out that my friend will be cosplaying as ANTI THE HOLiC costume Luka on the Saturday, so expect to see her too.

..and it is so soon now, I still have some stuff to sort out but I am really excited. \(^-^)/
CandyCanine334

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue May 24, 2011 7:38 pm

I finished Len, yay~! Don't expect much, because it's not all that great xP Not terrible, but not brilliant. I lost enthusiasm while finishing him up is all...but I am STOKED to cosplay him again! =D

I know I keep changing my mind, but now I'm not sure if I can be bothered to wear Imitation Black Len on Friday. >< My make-up takes ages to put on, and I'll only be there for 2 hours so it's not really worth it...and I dunno if my friend is still planning on bringing his IB Gakupo along or not, so....I dunno. We shall see xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby rocksanie on Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Woo Vocaloid ^w^ If me my brother and sister can find our way round on Sunday we will be there, I'll be Black Rock Shooter, my brother will be Black Rock Shooter Kaito and my sister has Dead Master, I'll drag them <3
Hope t see loads of vocaloid cosplayers around <3
Awesomely Awesome XD || Midlands Expo - Da Qiao DW7/DW:SF2version
rocksanie

Postby Nen on Thu May 26, 2011 10:29 am

YAYAYAYAYAY.
Expo tomorrow! Although not Vocaloid for me tomorrow, that's for Saturday. But still.... WOO! Excited. Can't wait to meet all the peeps I didn't meet at previous expos, and to meet the peeps I already know! xD Booyakasha~!
Casual!Miku (VOCALOID)|Fionna (Adventure Time)
Nen

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO