ONE PIECE GROUP (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: ONE PIECE GROUP

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Aol181990 wrote:Jw something , do we all like hang out in a group ? just asking cos this is my first expo and im going alone lol >.>

We tend to hang around in a group for a while then (from what happened last expo) we all split from there, but you can hang around with people you like from the group o3o
Hey, I'm gonna be jumping on people I met last expo cuz I don't get to see them often XD
BakaBakaRangers

Postby jimmy on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 pm

After the photo shoot you can either hang a round and chat with people / get more photos or go off and do your own thing^^ but thatbsucks that your not going with anyone D:

Damn you BakaBakaRangers! you got the 'one hundredth' post >.<
jimmy

Postby Aol181990 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Ahhhhh kk ^^ ty's and yea D: i have barely any friends who like anime and the ones i do have cba going down there from scotland to go there ;.;
Aol181990

Postby fierydeamon on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 pm

True, it would make the cosplay look better and of course, half the fun of cosplay is making it and I do like making props... I shall try my best to get them right! xD

I tend to only go with a couple friends and when everyone in the group meets up, its always fun to hang out for a while, not just for the photoshoot. ^^ Have a laugh and stuff.

Picnics are always fun if the weather is good! Crashing ones other people hold is even better! xD
fierydeamon

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 pm

jimmy wrote:Damn you BakaBakaRangers! you got the 'one hundredth' post >.<

HAHAAAAAAAA BD
I hope we can have some form of picnic, would be nice as I've never been to one before 8D''
BakaBakaRangers

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

(second post in a row, nice one XD)

I have to say to ya now, I've changed my plan to do Ace ^^' sorry to say
There's a whole back story behind this but I'd rather not say because I'll just end up ranting at ya ¬__¬ I'll just say, a lot of pressure has been put on me by a friend and he/she is in a bad mood with me because I keep cosplaying the people he/she cosplays
SOOOOOO, I'm gonna be the time skip Luffy 8D just to start a collection of Luffy cosplays 8D (andtohaveanexcusetojumponhancock 8D YOUREADNOTHING!)
BakaBakaRangers

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 pm

BakaBakaRangers wrote:
jimmy wrote:Damn you BakaBakaRangers! you got the 'one hundredth' post >.<

HAHAAAAAAAA BD
I hope we can have some form of picnic, would be nice as I've never been to one before 8D''

we have to bring alot of meat then XD MEAT PICNIC!!!!!!!!!
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby jimmy on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm

BakaBakaRangers wrote:(second post in a row, nice one XD)

I have to say to ya now, I've changed my plan to do Ace ^^' sorry to say
There's a whole back story behind this but I'd rather not say because I'll just end up ranting at ya ¬__¬ I'll just say, a lot of pressure has been put on me by a friend and he/she is in a bad mood with me because I keep cosplaying the people he/she cosplays
SOOOOOO, I'm gonna be the time skip Luffy 8D just to start a collection of Luffy cosplays 8D (andtohaveanexcusetojumponhancock 8D YOUREADNOTHING!)

ahhhh, that suck grate big donkey balls D: well at least your still going to be in the photo shoot^^ and luffy times skip? awesome xD i was thinking of doing sanji time skip at some point :3

supernanny you must be our Ace :D
jimmy

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

I GOT MY STRONG WORLD COSPLAY!!!!! 8D its awsome!

btw guys am makeing my frist cosplay its toon link from the wind waker series! I might be wearing it friday at the MCM expo XD anyway am not here to talk about zelda stuff lol
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby Aol181990 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

[quote="Battler-Ushiromiya99"]I GOT MY STRONG WORLD COSPLAY!!!!! 8D its awsome!

Nice =D ive only got one ring for my croc cosplay so far lol >.> but should be easy getting rest =d.
Aol181990

Postby fierydeamon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I can't deny that I am upset we have no Ace, but you have your reasons, so I shall accept this fact .. T^T I changed you on the list. I have to say, its a lot better than saying you were dropping out completely, at least you're still with us! ^^

A time skip Luffy would be pretty cool to see and now that we have another Luffy to our ranks, if we are to have a picnic, then there must be A LOT of meat to keep everyone happy xD
fierydeamon

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm

See, this is where my slightly large size comes in handy XD means I can eats LOTS OF MEAT to stay in character ;D
But actually, I now just realised, me cosplaying Ace depends on if I can just ninja it past my friend or not...I mean...he can't force me to not cosplay somebody, so I may cosplay Ace just to spite him D<...I'm still bringing Luffy tho ;D
BakaBakaRangers

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm

fierydeamon wrote:I can't deny that I am upset we have no Ace, but you have your reasons, so I shall accept this fact .. T^T I changed you on the list. I have to say, its a lot better than saying you were dropping out completely, at least you're still with us! ^^

A time skip Luffy would be pretty cool to see and now that we have another Luffy to our ranks, if we are to have a picnic, then there must be A LOT of meat to keep everyone happy xD

and dont forget we need a ipod or something to play blink sake on! xD cant have a meat picnic with out blink sake!

by the way I be uploading some pics of my chopper cosplay now or tomorow lolxD
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby fierydeamon on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Try and sneak Ace if you can, but don't worry if you can't ^^

Meat picnic is a GO! I really wanna hold a Pirate Picnic now... if the weather is nice... WE ARE HAVING A PIRATE PICNIC! .. on the saturday... totally adding that to the front page now xD And I know the words to Binks Sake! The first half of the song anyway, in japanese too! :D Music is a must have at the Pirate Picnic!!

I can't wait to see your cosplay pics! ^_^
fierydeamon

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am

fierydeamon wrote:Try and sneak Ace if you can, but don't worry if you can't ^^

Meat picnic is a GO! I really wanna hold a Pirate Picnic now... if the weather is nice... WE ARE HAVING A PIRATE PICNIC! .. on the saturday... totally adding that to the front page now xD And I know the words to Binks Sake! The first half of the song anyway, in japanese too! :D Music is a must have at the Pirate Picnic!!

I can't wait to see your cosplay pics! ^_^

YAY I CANT WAIT XD
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 am

I have an Ipod with almost EVERY ONE PIECE SONG ON IT >:]
If we don't discover another Ace nearer the date, I'll try and sneak Ace in, if not, LUFFYYYYY
BakaBakaRangers

Postby diphenhydramine on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 pm

BakaBakaRangers wrote:See, this is where my slightly large size comes in handy XD means I can eats LOTS OF MEAT to stay in character ;D

MONKEY D LUFFY VS JEWELERY BONNEY IN A MEAT-OFF. NECESSARY.
diphenhydramine

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

MONKEY D LUFFY VS JEWELERY BONNEY IN A MEAT-OFF. NECESSARY.

OH HELL YEAH XD
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby fierydeamon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Yet more reasons why the picnic should happen xD

Though I'm not sure if I plan to shove any chopsticks up my nose like the Straw Hats do when they have their wild parties lol
fierydeamon

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

fierydeamon wrote:Yet more reasons why the picnic should happen xD

Though I'm not sure if I plan to shove any chopsticks up my nose like the Straw Hats do when they have their wild parties lol

dont be giveing out iedas xD
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Battler-Ushiromiya99 wrote:
fierydeamon wrote:Yet more reasons why the picnic should happen xD

dont be giveing out iedas xD

Too late ;D
I HAVE MORE REASONS TO BE LUFFY NOW, JUST TO HAVE THAT MEAT OFF >:]
BakaBakaRangers

Postby fierydeamon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Where would be the best place to hold this picnic? Or does everyone think it's a case of finding a clear spot to sit down at the time?

And it'd probably be easier if we hold the picnic after the photoshoot, 'cos that way everyone is still as a group, unless people have other plans.
fierydeamon

Postby diphenhydramine on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:59 pm

fierydeamon wrote:Where would be the best place to hold this picnic? Or does everyone think it's a case of finding a clear spot to sit down at the time?

And it'd probably be easier if we hold the picnic after the photoshoot, 'cos that way everyone is still as a group, unless people have other plans.

Yeah that's probably a good idea, holding it after the photoshoot.

As far as places, I think it's a shame it's so dependant on the weather D: even if it's not raining, we don't want a REALLY traditional English picnic where it's windy and everything blows away or the bugs attack xD Where I thought might be a nice place to hold it is in the far entrance to expo, the new entrance by the hotels, after you go down the escalator. I think there's benches there, or else there's the nice huge bit of floor, and it's normally quiet and empty and clean :D
diphenhydramine

Postby jimmy on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

I was thinking the grassy area around the front entrance? If your all ok with sitting on the floor... Some one can bring a picnick blanket! (huge straw hat flag blanket)
that would be awesome xD

The weather better be stupendous on the 3 days of expo >.<
jimmy

Postby fierydeamon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Well if the weather is looking miserable for the weekend, then we should obviously host the picnic inside where there is enough space for us ^^

But if it's looking awesomely sunny, then it would be nice to sit outside and a Straw Hat flag-picnic blanket would be amazing! xD
fierydeamon

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO