ONE PIECE GROUP (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: ONE PIECE GROUP (Registered)

Postby fierydeamon on Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Undertaker667 wrote:
Crossed fingers for me also, hope my hat and hoodie come in time or I will have to improvise by buying a hat and hoodie at the expo

Also if all our cosplays are perfected by saturday, we must do the three of us Photoshoot, Kid, Law and Luffy, getting ready to kick Marine .

Yes!! That's what I'm hoping for, an epic picture of all three of us! XD That'd be so cool!
fierydeamon

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Mon May 23, 2011 4:58 pm

*is already preparing to camera stalk*...don't mind me :D
I actually knowabout a girl on cosplay island who will be a female Ace on saturday :D or, technically, Portgas D. Anne as officially name XDThough I dunno much else aout what she's up to :3 she apparently has her brother as Luffy, too.
Wow...groups getting bigger O__O
I hope everybody has their stuff in time >.< will be awesome to see the cosplays done!!
BakaBakaRangers

Postby BlackBetty64 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm not too sure that i'll be bringing my Strong World gun now just as it will be so hard to bring up by train :( If i was driving (which i can't) it would be ok but getting around on the tubes, but i may still bring it. If not at least i have it for future Expo's and will actually be painting more detail onto it soon, maybe during summer. I'll be pretty bummed if i can't bring it but it's Expo!!! It's going to be great whatever!!! :D
Last edited by BlackBetty64 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackBetty64

Postby Aol181990 on Mon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Nearly expo \o/!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyones stuff looks badass XD.
can't wait till sat gonna be well worth the trip down to be there ^^
Aol181990

Postby supernanny on Mon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

BlackBetty64 wrote:I honestly doubt i'll be bringing my Strong World gun now just as it will be so hard to bring up by train :( If i was driving (which i can't) it would be ok but getting around on the tubes and even around expo itself will be pretty hard. It is very heavy. Still i have it for future Expo's and will actually be painting more detail onto it soon, maybe during summer. I'm pretty bummed about this but it's Expo!!! So it's going to be great any way :D

Aww, that's too bad, but it makes sense, transport wise

However, even without the gun, I'm sure your Strong World Sanji cosplay will be great!
supernanny

Postby Kittz on Mon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Ahh~ only a few days :D
Plastered my Luffy Ham~ I should paint it by wednesday~ It's heavier than I thought it would be~
Kittz

Postby BlackBetty64 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:45 am

Kittz wrote:Ahh~ only a few days :D
Plastered my Luffy Ham~ I should paint it by wednesday~ It's heavier than I thought it would be~

Awesome stuff :D

Yeh i've been working with plaster lately and it is pretty dam heavy. Not long to go now, just want to be there now!
BlackBetty64

Postby BlackBetty64 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 am

supernanny wrote:
BlackBetty64 wrote:I honestly doubt i'll be bringing my Strong World gun now just as it will be so hard to bring up by train :( If i was driving (which i can't) it would be ok but getting around on the tubes and even around expo itself will be pretty hard. It is very heavy. Still i have it for future Expo's and will actually be painting more detail onto it soon, maybe during summer. I'm pretty bummed about this but it's Expo!!! So it's going to be great any way :D

Aww, that's too bad, but it makes sense, transport wise

However, even without the gun, I'm sure your Strong World Sanji cosplay will be great!

Thanks very much :) I'm so mixed on bringing the gun now :S I feel if i don't bring it i'll feel bad but if i do then i may get fed up of carrying it etc. I can leave it behind the cosplay desk actually ... hmmmm, THE CHOICES! :P
BlackBetty64

Postby fierydeamon on Tue May 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Bah! I've caught a slight head-cold, I feel lousy but I pray to the gods that I'll be better by the weekend, I'm going to expo no matter what! >.< So yeah, I apologize in advance if I'm a little rundown and quiet on saturday xP
fierydeamon

Postby BlackBetty64 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm definitely not bringing the gun now and so i am not going to be cosplaying Strong World Sanji for the shoot, i'll be in my original suit Sanji cosplay instead. Hope everyone is nearly ready for expo as it's not far away now! :D
BlackBetty64

Postby Undertaker667 on Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 am

I just found out, The China Company that makes the cosplay I need, has just thought of pushing my post, which . me off they didn't think of that earlier. I hope it arrives today, or thursday or Friday, if sis brings the costume

if not, I will have to improvise, by making a kind of strong world version of Law, but, Sword and Spotty jeans with a yellow shirt and black jacket. No hat, maybe there will be, but black eyeliner eyes and Black Goatee. With Tattoos
Expect that version to be more than the original.
Undertaker667

Postby Charinje on Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 am

I really hope that my flight won't get canceled due to the volcanic ash cloud.. Stupid volcano XP
Charinje

Postby alucard21 on Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Is the first post list up to date?
i only ask as I've got my Zoro costume with me at expo but wont really be able to do it on the saturday since I'm entering the masquerade in my FF cosplay.

also noticed there was no Zoro on the list........ So if there's any call for a Zoro on 1 of the days, let me know since I'll have the costume there anyway. :)
10chars???
alucard21

Postby fierydeamon on Wed May 25, 2011 6:09 pm

The list is up to date.. at least I hope so. As you can probably work out, everyone in this group is turning up in One Piece cosplay for the saturday only, so if you're able to be our Zoro on that day at around 12:30pm, we would love you!! XD It'd be awesome if we had a Zoro in our group! I need more crew members lol
fierydeamon

Postby BlackBetty64 on Wed May 25, 2011 6:16 pm

fierydeamon wrote:The list is up to date.. at least I hope so. As you can probably work out, everyone in this group is turning up in One Piece cosplay for the saturday only, so if you're able to be our Zoro on that day at around 12:30pm, we would love you!! XD It'd be awesome if we had a Zoro in our group! I need more crew members lol

I'm now coming as normal suit Sanji for the shoot as i came as Strong World Sanji last expo. I would come as Strong World again if i had the gun but as not bringing it now will just be normal suit, plus it is my newest cosplay and want to get my wear out of it.
BlackBetty64

Postby fierydeamon on Wed May 25, 2011 7:04 pm

BlackBetty64 wrote:
I'm now coming as normal suit Sanji for the shoot as i came as Strong World Sanji last expo. I would come as Strong World again if i had the gun but as not bringing it now will just be normal suit, plus it is my newest cosplay and want to get my wear out of it.

Updated!

Any Sanji is better than no Sanji at all, and those pictures of your cosplay looked awesome ^^
fierydeamon

Postby Yamakaze'd on Wed May 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Wait Charlotte ... you didn't say James was doing Buggy again.

This pleases me.
Oct Expo: Akainu, Toad, Seamus
Yamakaze'd

Postby diphenhydramine on Thu May 26, 2011 3:52 am

Yamakaze'd wrote:Wait Charlotte ... you didn't say James was doing Buggy again.

This pleases me.

I guess I forgot to mention! Bonney and Buggy, out wreaking some sweet havoc.

Cosplay progress! No photos because effort, but I have a basically finished pair of shorts now! Despite how my original pair were technically colour accurate (red-burgundy-brown-ish), it was making me fed up how few colours such a colourful character had. So I've gone down the more common Bonney cosplayer route of making new ones a nice shade of burnt orange! Big thing remaining for Bonney is her stockings, which are hopefully being finished tomorrow!
diphenhydramine

Postby supernanny on Thu May 26, 2011 9:16 am

Just checked the weather forecast and from the looks of things, there might be some light rain on Saturday! :(
supernanny

Postby Undertaker667 on Thu May 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Okay yep I have confirmed it
99% I am coming as an Improvised, Strong World Version of Law, no Hat
Undertaker667

Postby jimmy on Thu May 26, 2011 6:00 pm

supernanny wrote:Just checked the weather forecast and from the looks of things, there might be some light rain on Saturday! :(

theres always rain at expo T_T
jimmy

Postby fierydeamon on Fri May 27, 2011 10:30 am

If the BBC weather site is accurate, then we should be getting light rain around 10:00am... not too bad, may be alright by 12:30 and don't forget people, we prepared for this eventuality, we can hold the shoot under the walkway or inside! ^^

I'm so excited!! Getting my spray tan today, my cold is getting better too. I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!
fierydeamon

Postby Battler-Ushiromiya99 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 am

I got some shoes for my cosplay!! :D all I need now is some stuff to paint my nose blue XD

I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS TOMOROW THIS GOING TO BE THE BEST EXPO EVER!!!
Battler-Ushiromiya99

Postby BakaBakaRangers on Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Can't wait! I just gotta add the tssle to the hat before tomorrow XD Though, ifit doesn't work, I can just take it off ^^
BakaBakaRangers

Postby fierydeamon on Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 pm

The only thing I'm missing from my cosplay is the bone sticking out of the bag, but other than that, I'm all set! ^^
fierydeamon

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO