Code Geass Cosplay Group (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Code Geass Cosplay Group

Postby Gildas on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:10 pm

You're MEAN. I get really upset when Nunally falls. I'm emotionally attached to her >.<
You should be more caring towards your little sister!
Gildas

Postby bunneh on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Gildas wrote:You're MEAN. I get really upset when Nunally falls. I'm emotionally attached to her >.<
You should be more caring towards your little sister!

she was good in series 1, but after the second battle of tokyo she was an unholy bytch! and more caring?
according to the hentai that i bought last may, you dont get much more caring than anal incest ._.;;
and being more caring coming from YOU?! all you care about is that sodding lancelot and your pudding! D8
Oh, for the love of logic!
bunneh

Postby blackorcid on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 pm

i also dislike Nunally ..... she irritates me she reminds me a of padgent girl saying they want world peace and not doing anything about it then she's used and excuse the pun but she too blind to see it. LOL

i'm not a fan of Suzaku's attachment to Euphie either, he only knew he for a very short while but he can't forgive his childhood best friend for accidently killing his own sister when he himself killed his own father 0o;; they killed for the same reason but suddenly Suzaku is condeming Lelouch for it? *this confuses me greatly* was suzaku just upset about euphie being shot by him because at the time he didn't know Zero had geass so he didn't know euphie was being controlled *is confused again*

amidday meeting at the front entrance sounds good to me. i'll see if i can bring my friends along so someone can take pictures of us all together LOL
Hunters of the night deny these dark beast's their tomorrows!
blackorcid

Postby bunneh on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:00 pm

blackorcid wrote:i also dislike Nunally ..... she irritates me she reminds me a of padgent girl saying they want world peace and not doing anything about it then she's used and excuse the pun but she too blind to see it. LOL

i'm not a fan of Suzaku's attachment to Euphie either, he only knew he for a very short while but he can't forgive his childhood best friend for accidently killing his own sister when he himself killed his own father 0o;; they killed for the same reason but suddenly Suzaku is condeming Lelouch for it? *this confuses me greatly* was suzaku just upset about euphie being shot by him because at the time he didn't know Zero had geass so he didn't know euphie was being controlled *is confused again*

amidday meeting at the front entrance sounds good to me. i'll see if i can bring my friends along so someone can take pictures of us all together LOL

nunnally said she wished for it, but never said she'd try for it until she had the power to.
suzaku spent his entire life being msunderstood and hated by an entire country, HIS country, and finally met someone that didnt. that understod him and loved him and he loved them back, then lelouch forced her to destroy everything she was and anyone elses opinion of her THEN killed her. all he did was try to stop the war, lelouchs thing was worse. lelouch never explained to suzaku about the geass incident, what they spoke of, or anythng other than that he had used it. since lelouch needed suzakus resentment and hatred for his plans. well your welcome to hang around with us for the day if you like us ^^ we normally get bombarded with waves of photographers every now and then after all
bunneh

Postby blackorcid on Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

you make valid and intresting points, still also found it funny when nunally fell down the stairs LOL.
One of my Fav characters ... apart from Lelouch of course *swoons* is Villetta =D she's awesome and her ending was funny to me as i had not long had a baby myself LMAO! shame my fiance isn't into anime or i'd make him come as ohgi LOL

I must come and have a long code geass related convasation with you all, as i don't really have anyone to gab on about it with, My friend has only just finished watching it as doesn't seem willing to prattle on about it for ages =S and the other hasn't seen it in a while so can't rememeber all of it.

I'll come and hang out for a bit and take pictures and stuff but i have so much to do over the weekend that i can't promise the day to you all, looking forward to coming to meet you all though. *is excited about photo's*
blackorcid

Postby bunneh on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 pm

blackorcid wrote:you make valid and intresting points, still also found it funny when nunally fell down the stairs LOL.
One of my Fav characters ... apart from Lelouch of course *swoons* is Villetta =D she's awesome and her ending was funny to me as i had not long had a baby myself LMAO! shame my fiance isn't into anime or i'd make him come as ohgi LOL

I must come and have a long code geass related convasation with you all, as i don't really have anyone to gab on about it with, My friend has only just finished watching it as doesn't seem willing to prattle on about it for ages =S and the other hasn't seen it in a while so can't rememeber all of it.

I'll come and hang out for a bit and take pictures and stuff but i have so much to do over the weekend that i can't promise the day to you all, looking forward to coming to meet you all though. *is excited about photo's*

i really love the series so i watch it alot ^^; she really threw him away in her heart pretty quick didnt she? even as he went to retrieve the damocles key from her with geass he loved her, but she was fine to fire nuclear warheads at him to dissolve him to nothing ._. bytch much?
viletta was a good character in the way she found zeros identty so quickly, and i love how she recognised him in zeros mask x3
im always happy to talk on geass if you want to msn/email me? =] omackeelio '@' hotm com
^^
and same, ive got alot of running around and surprising people to do ^^ bu generally if we conquer ourseles a base camp at say, the shutter of S4 or wherevers free after we meet, it should be easer to come back to ^^

and photos will be plenty, seeing as in the 20 minute pose we had last time, there were never less than 2 photographers, and it dosent take long to photograph something ^^
bunneh

Postby ~OneSummersDay~ on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Chances are I'll be coming again this year; probably as Shirley Fenette in her cat costume :)
~OneSummersDay~

Postby Gildas on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 pm

A Shirley would be Fantastic :D
We Do need someone from Ashford >.<
Gildas

Postby bunneh on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Gildas wrote:A Shirley would be Fantastic :D
We Do need someone from Ashford >.<

but IM from ashford D8
bunneh

Postby Gildas on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 am

Technically, you're more of an EMPEROR right now. We need an actual Current Ashford student :P
Gildas

Postby bunneh on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Gildas wrote:Technically, you're more of an EMPEROR right now. We need an actual Current Ashford student :P

i have neither a graduation nor leavers certificate and what i do in my summer holidays is none of your business, earl. be it world domination or the sort of things you saw me engaging with suzaku in
bunneh

Postby bunneh on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:44 pm

seeing as you told me to go recruit, i have news!

We have a Zero and a Shirley school uniform coming with us ^^
bunneh

Postby Gildas on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm

This is becoming more and more epic every day. :D
Gildas

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:03 pm

it's a shame i'm not getting my knight of zero suzaku till later this year ;^;

so like i said in other code geass thread if i can borrow my friend's wig, i'll be suzaku one day >D
Tidus227

Postby Gildas on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 pm

So the current character list is:
Lloyd Asplund
First Prince Odysseus Wu Britannia
Princess Cornelia Li Britannia
Princess Euphemia Li Britannia
C.C (or a second Euphy)
Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
Viletta Nu
Zero
Shirley Fenette
Anya Alstreim
Suzaku Kururugi (Ashford Uniform)
:D
Gildas

Postby dark_angel15 on Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

me and my friend are doing C.C and Emperor Lelouch on Sunday Shame.
Vesperia - The Sign of Victory! -
dark_angel15

Postby bunneh on Wed May 04, 2011 9:44 am

dark_angel15 wrote:me and my friend are doing C.C and Emperor Lelouch on Sunday Shame.

most of this group are doing it both days ^^ i, the emperor, will not be. however you may have my flag if you beat up the earl with it.
bunneh

Postby Gildas on Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Atleast Lloyd and Odysseus will be doing both days. The rest I'm not entirely sure about, but nevertheless, we shall be waiting, same time, same place :)
Gildas

Postby dark_angel15 on Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 am

bunneh wrote:
dark_angel15 wrote:me and my friend are doing C.C and Emperor Lelouch on Sunday Shame.

most of this group are doing it both days ^^ i, the emperor, will not be. however you may have my flag if you beat up the earl with it.

Who is Earl O_o and You can give the Flag to my Emperor Lelouch if u want lol XD
dark_angel15

Postby bunneh on Mon May 09, 2011 1:10 pm

dark_angel15 wrote:
bunneh wrote:

Who is Earl O_o and You can give the Flag to my Emperor Lelouch if u want lol XD

the earl of pudding, count Lloyd asplund, the purple haired scientist. our groups organiser and second in awesomeness to me and my flag.
bunneh

Postby Tidus227 on Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 am

yay my friend is lending me her brown wig so suzaku is all prepared :'3
Tidus227

Postby Gildas on Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 am

Fantastical :D
Only thirteen days away. I'm totally not getting VERY excited >.>
Gildas

Postby bunneh on Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm

Tidus227 wrote:yay my friend is lending me her brown wig so suzaku is all prepared :'3

i asked for a suzaku and i got one owo
geass is amazing...
tell me, how do you feel about being whipped?
bunneh

Postby blackorcid on Mon May 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Just finishing my hair (i'm not using a wig so i've had it styled and dyed i've had to make the hair piece as it didn't come with my cosplay )and Vlletta is complete too XD looking forward to this XD
blackorcid

Postby dark_angel15 on Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 am

dark_angel15 wrote:
bunneh wrote:

the earl of pudding, count Lloyd asplund, the purple haired scientist. our groups organiser and second in awesomeness to me and my flag.

Ah Lloyd, the Crazy guy xD How will I find you to Borrow the flag??? do you have a facebook?
dark_angel15

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO