Beyblading (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Beyblading (Registered)

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 am

My friends and i are taking our old school beyblades and our new metal fusion beybaldes on saturday 28th may.

We were wondering if anyone else wanted to play for some fun and lol's!

OKI TIME AND PLACE: 3pm outside on the right hand side of the grass near the little trees! you'll see us it'snot hard to spot :P n____n

We will be dressed up as Haruhi (cookie), hit girl (emily) and dark magician girl (me - abi)

People in the Beyblading tournament:

✫Cookie
✫Abi (me)
✫Emily
(and the rest of our group of 10+)

✫ilus-aru
✫sylvastreak
✫dan-dan
✫Anime_biker_chick
✫Anime_biker_chick Other half
✫AtreiusLux2110
✫matsuda-misa-mikami
✫100ribon
✫viewtiful911
Last edited by abigailm28 on Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
abigailm28

Re: Beyblading

Postby ilus-aru on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

It's been years since I've gone beyblading so if I can find my old ones or borrow someone's I'm going to join you xD. I warn you I probably will be terrible but it will be fun!
ilus-aru

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 pm

ilus-aru wrote:It's been years since I've gone beyblading so if I can find my old ones or borrow someone's I'm going to join you xD. I warn you I probably will be terrible but it will be fun!

haha yes! i found mine a few days ago i've got quite a few! i'll see if i can bring a dish with me LOL be a mission but it'll be fun haha!
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 pm

abigailm28 wrote:haha yes! i found mine a few days ago i've got quite a few! i'll see if i can bring a dish with me LOL be a mission but it'll be fun haha!
I will start looking when I get home if I can't find any then I'm sure one of my friends will let me borrow theirs xD. If we can't find a dish then we can just battle in a sink or something.
ilus-aru

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm

ilus-aru wrote:
abigailm28 wrote:haha yes! i found mine a few days ago i've got quite a few! i'll see if i can bring a dish with me LOL be a mission but it'll be fun haha!
I will start looking when I get home if I can't find any then I'm sure one of my friends will let me borrow theirs xD. If we can't find a dish then we can just battle in a sink or something.

yes sounds like a plan! haha! sinks ftw :L i'll make sure i get emily to bring hers too :L <3
abigailm28

Postby CrystalNeko on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Hahaha, I miss beyblading, I don't know where any of mine are anymore!
I'm glad it's still around, it was fun :3
CrystalNeko

Postby ilus-aru on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Can't find mine but one of my friend's says I can borrow his during the weekend!
ilus-aru

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:Hahaha, I miss beyblading, I don't know where any of mine are anymore!
I'm glad it's still around, it was fun :3

well i've got a collection building up if you'd like to have ago x) haha!
abigailm28

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 pm

ilus-aru wrote:Can't find mine but one of my friend's says I can borrow his during the weekend!

Ahh that's brilliant :D hehe! i'll speak with my mcm group to arrange a time of when and where to do it x)
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

abigailm28 wrote:Ahh that's brilliant :D hehe! i'll speak with my mcm group to arrange a time of when and where to do it x)
I'll be looking forward to it xD.
ilus-aru

Postby alicedragon on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh jesus i wish i coming in may

my friend recently gave me his collection of 50+ beyblades and I bought a bunch of the new ones
alicedragon

Postby abigailm28 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

alicedragon wrote:Oh jesus i wish i coming in may

my friend recently gave me his collection of 50+ beyblades and I bought a bunch of the new ones

Awww! that sounds soo awesome! i might come in october too as i'll be just coming back from disney land at the time HAHA i'll see what i can do <3 ...x
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 am

alicedragon wrote:Oh jesus i wish i coming in may

I'm planning on going to the one in October for one day (maybe the whole weekend depending on a few things), so if I can find my own beyblades by then you can battle me.
And your friend is awesome for having 50+ beyblades! It makes me regret only keeping one or two of them.
ilus-aru

Postby sylvastreak on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 am

Will be bringing mine and I know a couple of people who are also bringing them ^^ WOLBORG!!!!
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby abigailm28 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 pm

sylvastreak wrote:Will be bringing mine and I know a couple of people who are also bringing them ^^ WOLBORG!!!!

Awesome! i'm thinking of getting the portable arena so we can play in and have mini tournaments x)

I'll start writing down all the people who are coming with beyblades x
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

abigailm28 wrote:Awesome! i'm thinking of getting the portable arena so we can play in and have mini tournaments x)

I can bring an arena if you want.
ilus-aru

Postby abigailm28 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:30 pm

ilus-aru wrote:
abigailm28 wrote:Awesome! i'm thinking of getting the portable arena so we can play in and have mini tournaments x)

I can bring an arena if you want.

That would be very handy :D but isn't it a little annoying for you to carry around?
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 pm

abigailm28 wrote:That would be very handy :D but isn't it a little annoying for you to carry around?
I'm staying in Crowne Plaza so I could easily go and grab it and it should fit in my overly large suitcase.
ilus-aru

Postby dan-dan on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:05 pm

i am so coming beyblades need more love
may - syaoran, black*, DTK
dan-dan

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Count me in! I was looking at my old beyblades just last week! I'm so in as long as its not at 12-1 I got a naruto photoshoot to go too :'( and what about beystadiums?
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby ilus-aru on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:Count me in! I was looking at my old beyblades just last week! I'm so in as long as its not at 12-1 I got a naruto photoshoot to go too :'( and what about beystadiums?
Same here actual with the Naruto photo shoot.
ilus-aru

Postby AtreiusLux2110 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Makes me wish I hadn't sold mine now :P My best one had a huge weight disc (It was so heavy I think it might've been lead lol)
Whereabouts will you guys be doing this? Might come and say hello and watch :D (If there's time between photoshoot and possible masquerade ^^; )
There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory.
AtreiusLux2110

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am

Would you like to do it around 3pm on saturday is that a good time for you all? if you also right your names and a yes so i know who's coming hehe! we'll get little prizes for the winners LOL sounds a fun time and agreed! they need more love <3
abigailm28

Postby ilus-aru on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 am

abigailm28 wrote:Would you like to do it around 3pm on saturday is that a good time for you all? if you also right your names and a yes so i know who's coming hehe! we'll get little prizes for the winners LOL sounds a fun time and agreed! they need more love <3
Sounds good to me. But what sort of prizes? I have some Bleach keyrings what I don't want if you want to use them as prizes.
ilus-aru

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 am

ilus-aru wrote:
abigailm28 wrote:Would you like to do it around 3pm on saturday is that a good time for you all? if you also right your names and a yes so i know who's coming hehe! we'll get little prizes for the winners LOL sounds a fun time and agreed! they need more love <3
Sounds good to me. But what sort of prizes? I have some Bleach keyrings what I don't want if you want to use them as prizes.

we were thinking like a new beyblade and sweets and things with a medel or a cerftiicate hehe! makes this proper like :) what do you thinks?
abigailm28

Next

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO