Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler meet. (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show/mcmfringefestival/

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler meet. (Registered)

Postby binxiipop on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Will be organising for Saturday and Sunday ~

Sunday Meet: 1PM, top of the steps. (Near the statue/waterfront)

Saturday

angelyuuki: Ciel Phantomhive
binxiipop: Mey-Rin
CrimsonGaara: Ronald Knox
_Gailardia_: Ciel Phantomhive (with Sebastian too?~)

Sunday - 1PM, top of the steps, (near the statue/waterfront)

binxiipop: Mey-Rin
Xigalicious: Undertaker
Xig's group?: Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian, Tanaka and Madame Red
ballerinamouse: Lizzy
LuciaDuvant: Grell Sutcliffe
xThatTeaLoverx: Finnian

Unconfirmed days

Spirit Hairbrush: Ciel Phantomhive
sharpshard: Grell Sutcliffe
Last edited by binxiipop on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
binxiipop

Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler meet.

Postby sharpshard on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Sweet, I just decided to be Grell (but haven't decided which day yet) and then found your post. :D
I'll be there for the meet.
[url=http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/overview/sharpshard]
sharpshard

Postby binxiipop on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Ah, well I'll probably end up organising the meet for Saturday and Sunday so either day is good. Just glad someone has found it already, I was panicking because no one had commented and loads of other threads had lots of replies already. :lol:
binxiipop

Postby sharpshard on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

dont worry, Kuroshitsuji is a hot topic, cuz of all the hot and cute guys in it. >///< lol
sharpshard

Postby binxiipop on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm

There are always loads of Kuro cosplayers there too, so hopefully they'll just see this blog closer to the day. :3

If you know anyone else cosplaying, you should like, try and get them to come as a Kuro character, yeah yeah. :wink:
binxiipop

Postby Undertaker667 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 pm

I may be coming as Claude depending on money issues, or i will a real shinigami, you know robe, hoodie, scythe and hourglass
Undertaker667

Postby Xigalicious on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:28 am

*waves*

Hullo

I'll be cosplaying as the Undertaker on Sunday :)

I should have a Ciel, Sebastian, Tanaka and Madame Red with meeee <3

and possibly a Claude o.o

We'd all be up for a photoshoot whenever :D
Xigalicious

Postby ballerinamouse on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey! This will be my second expo, so I'm kinda a newbie still XD

Anyway, I'm hopefully going to cosplay Elizabeth on the Sunday if I can actually make her dress XD haha :3
ballerinamouse

Postby sharpshard on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 pm

yeah, we should totally have a photoshoot.
sharpshard

Postby binxiipop on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Yay for people starting to find this thread, I was freaking out because no one was commenting!! :roll:

ballerinamouse wrote:Hey! This will be my second expo, so I'm kinda a newbie still XD
Anyway, I'm hopefully going to cosplay Elizabeth on the Sunday if I can actually make her dress XD haha :3

Well, this will be my fifth expo, and I didn't cosplay last time so I'm not exactly a veteran either! The more the merrier, really! And I've been having that trouble with Mey-Rin's dress, I may just buy it ready made, ahah. (-:

Xigalicious wrote:*waves*
Hullo
I'll be cosplaying as the Undertaker on Sunday :)
I should have a Ciel, Sebastian, Tanaka and Madame Red with meeee <3
and possibly a Claude o.o
We'd all be up for a photoshoot whenever :D

YAY. LOTS OF COSPLAYERS. BINX IS HAPPY.

Looks like Sunday is the best day for a shoot with everyone? I'll be there in Mey-Rin cosplay both days anyway.

& I have a DSLR, so I can get a friend to take some photos, and I'm sure people will turn up and shoot it anyway. :)

Where abouts is everyone coming from anyway? (I figure the more we know about each other the less awkward it will be in October when we meet up. :lol: )
binxiipop

Postby angelyuuki on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi! On Saturday, I'll be cosplaying as Ciel and on Sunday, I might be cosplaying as Alois! I also might be meeting up with someone so I might not be able to go to this but if I see loads of Kuro cosplayers, I'll come over and say Hi! :D

~
I'm coming from Bradford,West Yorkshire which is all the way in the North so quite a long journey to London! This will also be my second Expo so not really a newbie anymore! :)
angelyuuki

Postby binxiipop on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 pm

angelyuuki wrote:Hi! On Saturday, I'll be cosplaying as Ciel and on Sunday, I might be cosplaying as Alois! I also might be meeting up with someone so I might not be able to go to this but if I see loads of Kuro cosplayers, I'll come over and say Hi! :D

~
I'm coming from Bradford,West Yorkshire which is all the way in the North so quite a long journey to London! This will also be my second Expo so not really a newbie anymore! :)

I'm going to have friends around too, so I'm sure that they won't mind you dragging them along. :wink:

I hope you can make it anyway, even if it's just to get some photos with us! :)

~

Ah, that is a long way. No idea if that's further than me or not though. :lol:
binxiipop

Postby ballerinamouse on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

binxiipop wrote:Yay for people starting to find this thread, I was freaking out because no one was commenting!! :roll:

ballerinamouse wrote:Hey! This will be my second expo, so I'm kinda a newbie still XD

Well, this will be my fifth expo, and I didn't cosplay last time so I'm not exactly a veteran either! The more the merrier, really! And I've been having that trouble with Mey-Rin's dress, I may just buy it ready made, ahah. (-:

Where abouts is everyone coming from anyway? (I figure the more we know about each other the less awkward it will be in October when we meet up. :lol: )

Awesome!!^^ I've finally started Lizzy's dress XD the material alone is costing me an arm and a leg DX haha
I was debating to buy one, but it's like £70 cheapest and i don't have that sort of money to spend >_<

I'm coming from Woking in Surrey ^^ haha, it's about 1 hour and a bit drive to Expo for me :3 I'm going to attempt to go on sat and sun this time too^_^ Which days is everyone else going, apart from sunday??;)
ballerinamouse

Postby binxiipop on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

ballerinamouse wrote:Awesome!!^^ I've finally started Lizzy's dress XD the material alone is costing me an arm and a leg DX haha
I was debating to buy one, but it's like £70 cheapest and i don't have that sort of money to spend >_<

I'm coming from Woking in Surrey ^^ haha, it's about 1 hour and a bit drive to Expo for me :3 I'm going to attempt to go on sat and sun this time too^_^ Which days is everyone else going, apart from sunday??;)

Aw, you're so brave attempting to make it!! I would panic and run out of time and get so stressed. @__@ You'll have to post some photos of progress (because I'm so nosey...)

Aw, that's not too bad. I'm all the way down in Somerset, so a 5 hour drive for me! And I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday, fun fun fun!! (-:
binxiipop

Postby Spirit Hairbrush on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Heya ^w^

okie dokies, well I haven't got set dates/days for any of my cosplays yet because i'm waiting to hear what some chums of mine will be going as xP Buutttt, I can say that most definitely on one of the two days I will be ciel phantomhive in his lovely blue partay suit :3

And as a possibility on one day I might be William the grumpy shinigami (love you really will ;P), Will depends more on other peoples cosplays but I would love to get a chance to go as him because there is a severe lack of William-love in Kuro cosplay and the poor man needs some attention xP :lol:
Spirit Hairbrush

Postby binxiipop on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Spirit Hairbrush wrote:Heya ^w^

okie dokies, well I haven't got set dates/days for any of my cosplays yet because i'm waiting to hear what some chums of mine will be going as xP Buutttt, I can say that most definitely on one of the two days I will be ciel phantomhive in his lovely blue partay suit :3

And as a possibility on one day I might be William the grumpy shinigami (love you really will ;P), Will depends more on other peoples cosplays but I would love to get a chance to go as him because there is a severe lack of William-love in Kuro cosplay and the poor man needs some attention xP :lol:

Hello!

Either day doesn't really matter, I'll be in Kuro cosplay for Saturday and Sunday, so hope you can make it either way! :mrgreen:
binxiipop

Postby Spirit Hairbrush on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

:D Definately, at least one day I will be from Kuro, wouldn't be the same if I didn't ^_^
Spirit Hairbrush

Postby binxiipop on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:29 pm

COME ON PEOPLE. WE NEED TO BREAK THE ICE HERE. :lol:

I organsised the Death Note meet last May and we all chatted on here loads so that when we met up it wasn't awkward and we had things to talk about. So, uh, trying to think of more ice-breakers here, ahah.

Uh, who did everyone cosplay as for their first cosplay? :)
binxiipop

Postby Undertaker667 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 pm

First Expo - No one
Second Expo - Mashiro from Bakuman
Third Expo - Light from Death Note
Fourth Expo - Law from One Piece and Julie from Reborn and Oga from Beelzebub
And the Coming October 2011
Fifth Expo - Death, the Entity. Claude from Kuroshitsuji.
Undertaker667

Postby angelyuuki on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm

My first cosplay was Alois Trancy (Wonderland Ver.) from Kuroshitsuji! :D
My next cosplay will be Ciel so I've only done one cosplay so far! I'm a newbie in terms of cosplays! :)

EDIT: You should defiantly make a thread on CosplayIsland (if you have a account) so more people know about this meet/photoshoot and more people can come to it! Although I suspect, a lot of people will come to it when they see loads of Kuroshitsuji cosplayers together but you should defiantly promote the meet so more people know about it! :D
angelyuuki

Postby ballerinamouse on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

My first cosplay was Yuuki Kuran which I did in May XD I altered a black blazer and made a black skirt XD I have never actually bought a cosplay yet......i will probs end up buying one for may tho XD
So this is only my second expo XD haha

I'm planning to do Misa Amane on the Sat and then Lizzy on the Sun^_^
ballerinamouse

Postby Spirit Hairbrush on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:15 pm

I second that idea for a thread on CI (cosplay island) ^^' . If anything I only haven't posted any more on here because this site is really quite formal or it feels so to me anyway xD , so I feel like I can only post what I'm going as or what I think. Banter is much easier on CI, and I think for me that's because it's less officially regulated (don't get me wrong I love the admins here but I wouldn't want to spam or anything ;u;)

But anyway, this thread is for the meet e.t.c so I shall talk all I like :3 My first cosplay was Ciel and that was to May Expo this year :D I need to make a few changes like altering my wig (wayyy to long for ciel) and making sure I wear my eye patch (soo blinding D;) but yah ^^'

I am nice and i'm a relaxed person pretty much, but I only come back on mcm forums to check for news! Dx I'm sorry MCM bwaahhhhhhh :lol:
Spirit Hairbrush

Postby binxiipop on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Binx will forever shorten peoples' usernames because she is lazy. Feel free to do the same to hers.

@ Undertaker - I suddenly feel like I've not done enough cosplays compared to that, @__@

@ Angel - Was your Alois in May? I was meant to cosplay Mey-Rin then but I couldn't get my stuff together in time. Would have been so much fun to see that, I loved the Wonderland OVA. & I might do that actually, I've gone around and advertised it on the MCM groups on Facebook, and I might make some kind of YouTube video too to promote it - and my Death Note meet had a sign with time and place on - BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST MEET EVER. ^-^

@ Ballerina - You're beating me then, I cheated and only made one cosplay which was for my first expo. Then I decided I didn't like the stress and bought my way after that. But everyone has to start somewhere, and I still feel like a newbie to cosplaying sometimes, ahahah.

@ Spirit - Are there that many people on CI? *_____* Someone will have to link me there so I can set up a thread then if people prefer it to here. I guess I chatted to people loads on here last time so I don't really notice.

DEAR GOD SOMEONE LINK ME TO THIS OTHER SITE PLEASE.

I'm also guessing that most of you will be cosplaying Kuro characters on the Sunday? I can organise a meet on Saturday if people want, but if not many people will be there, is there much point?
binxiipop

Postby Spirit Hairbrush on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 am

Sure you can have a link ^w^ http://cosplayisland.co.uk/
And yes it is actually quite widely used I think (there always seems to be something going on :D), not as much as DeviantArt but that's because it's for UK people ^_^

I'm still not sure what days I can be what xD But I'll know closer to the time :D
Spirit Hairbrush

Postby angelyuuki on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 am

Yes, I cosplayed as Alois in May! :)
I think the best day will be Saturday because the Kuroshitsuji meet/photoshoot which was held in May had a pretty good turnout and Saturday is the main day as well but if you held the meet on both days, then you might get a good amount of people turning up! But it's up to you! :D
angelyuuki

Next

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO