WILL THERE BE CARD PAYMENTS ALLOWED??

Discuss MEMORABILIA @ the NEC Birmingham, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham

WILL THERE BE CARD PAYMENTS ALLOWED??

Postby martha14 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 am

:?: Hi Can you tell me if you can pay for Autographs and Photo's by Bank Card or do you have to carry Cash for everything which i find worrying, Or will there be Cash Machines available that don't charge to use them?, Being Disabled and on an Extremely tight Budget these are important Questions for me to ask. I would rather pay by Card than Carry Cash around but i will await your reply to this Question. Thank You
martha14

Re: WILL THERE BE CARD PAYMENTS ALLOWED??

Postby Rarewolf on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 am

The cashpoints at the train station are certainly free to use, I think the others dotted around are, but not 100% sure. Usually get my money on the way in!
Rarewolf

Postby dan-dan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm

there is 2 cash machines by the train station that are free of charge whereas the otherone that are at the nec will charge you
may - syaoran, black*, DTK
dan-dan

Postby Admin-2 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm

For AUtogrpahs NO sorry. For buying entry tickets YES, cash machines are available at the NEC and train station.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby NeoJonz on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:15 pm

One thing I would probably add, you might want to grab your cash from the machines earlier rather than later. I have had past experiences of long queues to get money out from the ones near the halls. (I'm pretty sure they were free last time I used them, but circumstances change)

But you never know you might be lucky and not have to wait long.
NeoJonz

Return to GENERAL CHAT