Need to Locate a dealer from Show - 20th November 2011

Discuss MEMORABILIA @ the NEC Birmingham, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham

Need to Locate a dealer from Show - 20th November 2011

Postby Amy1988 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi All

I was wondering if someone could help me??

According to the map on the website, www.mcmbuzz.com, the seller i am looking for was located in section P1 - P7 which was on the right hand side of the arena at the NEC in Birmingham.

They had alot of glass cabinets with memorabillia such as swords, wands etc, no other stalls had glass cabinets. The piece of memorbillia i am looking for was a sketch of Hagrid's Cottage from Harry Potter, which was £20.00, and abit like an architects drawing. My partner really wanted the item but i wanted to get it him as a surprise for Christmas.

If anyone could help me locate this dealer please could you let me know i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Amy.
Amy1988

Re: Need to Locate a dealer from Show - 20th November 2011

Postby firefly827347 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Amy1988 wrote:Hi All

I was wondering if someone could help me??

According to the map on the website, http://www.mcmbuzz.com, the seller i am looking for was located in section P1 - P7 which was on the right hand side of the arena at the NEC in Birmingham.

They had alot of glass cabinets with memorabillia such as swords, wands etc, no other stalls had glass cabinets. The piece of memorbillia i am looking for was a sketch of Hagrid's Cottage from Harry Potter, which was £20.00, and abit like an architects drawing. My partner really wanted the item but i wanted to get it him as a surprise for Christmas.

If anyone could help me locate this dealer please could you let me know i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Amy.

I don't know the name of the stall but you could try emailing dealers@mcmexpo.net - they might be able to help.
firefly827347

Re: Need to Locate a dealer from Show - 20th November 2011

Postby Alric on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

I missed the show but from your description it sounds like Uniquities. I got one of the hogworts plans at a previous show, it very big.
Alric

Return to GENERAL CHAT