Guest Suggestions

Discuss the SPORTS @ MEMORABILIA area at the NEC Birmingham. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham

Guest Suggestions

Postby ItsAllGravy on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Thought I would get this topic started what sports guests would you like to see?

Boxers I would like to see:
Prince Naseem Hamed, Frank Bruno, Marvin Hagler, Joe frazier, Ricky Hatton, Sugar Ray leonard, Hector Camacho

Footballers: Chris waddle, David johnson (Liverpool), Marco Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Ron Atkinson

Other sports: Freddie flintoff, Steve Redgrave, Stephen Hendry, Jessica Ennis
ItsAllGravy

Re: Guest Suggestions

Postby simbaman on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Jimmy Greaves

Steve Perryman

Dave Mackay and the 1967 FA Cup winning team!
simbaman

Postby Emochris on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Kevin Keegan
Alan Shearer
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

ALLSTARS AND MCM EXPO

Postby iiii on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi

I get the feeling this will fall on deaf ears but, please, please, please..lets go back to a far different era, when men had over 100 fights in their career, there is only a few of these Legends still living today, I ask we make the most of that and bring them over:

Jake LaMotta
(Raging BUll) - Middleweight Champion of the World and defeated the great Sugar Ray Robinson
Carmen Basilio - 2 weight World Champion and defeated the great Sugar Ray Robinson
Gene Fullmer - Middleweight Champion of the world and also defeated Sugar Ray Robinson

Please, realistically these kind of Warrior won't be able to do these kind of signings for much longer, it would be absolutely incredible to have these three Legends in attendance..what better name on your record than a win over Sugar Ray Robinson.

I know LaMotta has been twice before but to actually have these three guys altogether and in a photoshoot WOW!!

The newer era boxers are going to be around for alot longer yet for signings, these guys, its not the case...I just hope we can make the most of them.

Please try!

Best wishes to Allstars and MCM
iiii

Postby ItsAllGravy on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Would agree with iiii it would be great see Lamotta at memorabilia again as missed him last timeout and the 100 plus fighters probably wont be around much longer. I would also love for Frank Bruno to attend as Ive always wanted to meet him and has a great record of 38 knockouts in 45 fights.
ItsAllGravy

Postby y2jabba on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Shawn Michles
Edge
Alan Shearer
y2jabba

Postby swinny74 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Id agree with any wrestlers from TNA or WWE maybe ex wrestlers like Tommy Dreamer heck even Faye from Big Brother shes a wrestler :roll:
swinny74

Return to SPORTS @ MEMORABILIA