First time for everything

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com for updates also

Re: First time for everything

Postby Len on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 am

Jonezy wrote:Thanks a lot for your time its greatly appreciated!

Just to let you know I have already planned on using your travel suggestion! I get quite a bit clostraphobic so using a subway on the way to crowded convention is spelling a massive panic attack for me so coach - Taxi is exactly what I had in mind ^^

Also I have already booked my Hotel I'm staying at the crowne plaza Hotel just down the road, also bought my tickets, though I'd better push my friend to do so aswell >.>

Will I see you there? :)

Yay! Thats awesome. <:

Yeah, you should see me there, don't know who I'm going as yet, but I should definitely be there. o:
Len

Postby Jonezy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Cool!
give us a shout earlier to the time so I can look out for you! 8)
Jonezy

Postby CasuallyKarkalicious on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 am

Another way of meeting new people via cosplay is going to the cosplay meet of your fandom. If you check the Totally Cosplay part of these forums, you'll see a lot of fandoms already have a meetup organised. Whether you're complying from said fandom or not, they won't mind you joining in the activities! I don't know what other fandoms are doing aside from photoshoots, but us Homestuckers are holding a picnic and carnival games meet alongside the photoshoot.
CasuallyKarkalicious

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT