Deadman Wonderland~★

TOTALLY COSPLAY an area of the event that is completly dedicated to Cosplay and Cosplayers, with it's own dedicated stage, workshops, panels and more!

Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Aha~★

Hulllooooooo ladies and gentlemen...


in traditional spirit, myself and huzaa will once again be doing a photoshoot for the amazing insanity that is deadman wonderland- except now we're bigger!

Fatman Candyland:
Flabby: Genkaku
Dough: Yoh takami
Tootie: Toto
Stumpy: invisible black senji
Fawn: shiro
Alice: Wretched egg (Lacey bodysuit)

undecided day-
Mephysos: shiro

Timings: This year we'll be doing things on the saturday for expo!

We are a very community based group, we chat together all the time and meet up to DMWL throughout the year! all we ask is you be cosplaying DMWL ouo
but we warn you, we will show you a world that never sleeps, full of wonder and amazement and we will never let you go. because when you get given a gift, who doesn't love to tear off all the wrapping right away?
Last edited by bunneh on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:22 pm

GOOD EVENIN
LADIES
AND
GENTLEMEN!
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 pm

your display picture is scaring the children, milleh D: who will i cavity search now T.T
i should really clean up the main post to make it look better..
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 pm

...I thought scaring children was my job.

/and yes! Make it cute. ouo
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Huza wrote:...I thought scaring children was my job.

/and yes! Make it cute. ouo

nono, you eat and come on to them owo

gimme a min- i'll see what i can kawaii desu.
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Dough on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Yeah, I'd say this needs more desu.
SOILED IT.
Dough
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

...What have you done.
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:43 am

Huza wrote:...What have you done.

isnt it just fabulous? ouo
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 am

bunneh wrote:isnt it just fabulous? ouo

No.
Image
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Dough on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 am

I come back and see this.


Image
SOILED IT.
Dough
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 am

Dough wrote:I come back and see this.


Image


DAMMIT DOUGH don't use me in context!

then what did y'all have in mind o.o
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm

That's better~
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Huza wrote:That's better~

still feels small despite the fact there will be 5 in the day matchng our current record
and 7 in the evening!
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby qwan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Ima be Shiro!
Glad to know of a group joining up for this! Looking forward to getting my costume together.
It'll be my first cosplay! =3 *dances*
qwan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:14 pm

qwan wrote:Ima be Shiro!
Glad to know of a group joining up for this! Looking forward to getting my costume together.
It'll be my first cosplay! =3 *dances*


YAATTTTAAAAAAAAA~★

we knew youd answer the call! you're in good hands, although we are a bit electric~

do you have skype? if not, please get it, and add me or let me add you and we can get introductions and such underway!
my skype: whatisthisthiiing

also, have my facebook! Aha~★ http://www.facebook.com/Dr.Bunneh

cause im too excited to be patient and wait for a response! o u o
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Huza on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Bunneh! You sound so ecstatic! AND YOU SAY I SCARE THE CHILDREN. SHHH CYCLOPS SHH.

@qwan: Hello, hello! I should apologise for Bun, but he is simply way too excited. It's rare we get people saying they want to cosplay DMWL (with the exception of last expo where the group skyrocketed to 5 deadmen! A miracle to behold). The reason for the skypeing is that as a group we talk frequently on there- often discussing plans and what not instead of posting on the forums.
Though we should really be more active.

I think I can easily speak for everyone and say that we look forward to meeting you! The more the merrier as they say. Ouo
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby qwan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Haha!
I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm hoping to get a big group of mates to come along with me.
Got one to watch the entire anime in a weekend so he could learn the awesomeness of it all. I think he'd love to see a big group of us in particular.

Looking forward to figuring out my costume soon. ^_^
qwan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby Mephystos on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi! I'm really hopeing to make it as shiro on one of the days, not too sure what day im gonna be there yet though! most of the cosplay is complete just got a bit more to finish :)
User avatar
Mephystos
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Deadman Wonderland~★

Postby bunneh on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 am

Mephystos wrote:Hi! I'm really hopeing to make it as shiro on one of the days, not too sure what day im gonna be there yet though! most of the cosplay is complete just got a bit more to finish :)


Aha~ Hi hi hi there!
man, i really should do more with this group, im on here like 3 times a day..

We welcome you to our fun little.. brutal dictatorship run by our oppressive despotic ruler huzaa family ouo
let us know when your coming :D
Oh, for the love of logic!
User avatar
bunneh
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 am
Location: turn around


Return to TOTALLY COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest