Buffy or Angel

Chat about TV series here

Which show is better?

Angel
13
39%
Buffy
20
61%
 
Total votes : 33

Buffy or Angel

Postby Marie on Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:20 pm

Which show do u like more its a Hard choice but i chose Angel.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby rune on Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:43 pm

I chose Buffy.

I used to be a big fan of both shows but I haven't seen either for a few years. I've seen up to season 5/6 of Buffy and 1 and a half seasons of Angel.

I suppose Buffy is my favourite because I've seen more of it and it's where it all started.

:)
rune
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:49 pm
Location: england

Postby Marie on Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:42 pm

U must catch up i loved season 4 cus of Connor big fan of Vincent Kartheiser,
And season 5 is great
go watch! LOL.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby rune on Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:31 am

Marie wrote:U must catch up i loved season 4 cus of Connor big fan of Vincent Kartheiser,
And season 5 is great
go watch! LOL.


Lol. Well, I have all the Buffy box sets upto and including season 5, but I thought it starting getting a bit...weird. Or something. Lol. The few glimpses I saw of episodes after season 5 all seemed a bit over the top but I suppose I haven't given it much chance. The box sets are really expensive now, but I suppose I could see if I could rent some.

And another weird thing is that I've watched season 1 of Angel and the second half of season 2 because I never got round to getting the first half and kept missing it on TV, so it didn't make complete sense. Lol.

:)
rune
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:49 pm
Location: england

Postby Marie on Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:53 pm

Im going to be selling my bosets probly. i love buffy season 5 i think its the best season.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Mich on Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:07 pm

OMG I HAVE to add here that Angel was better than Buffy( although I watched that too),in the sense that it had a darker feel to it,but OMG! The ending? WHAT ending? very poor....
Image
User avatar
Mich
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Hove,Sussex

Postby Marie on Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:07 am

Mich wrote:OMG I HAVE to add here that Angel was better than Buffy( although I watched that too),in the sense that it had a darker feel to it,but OMG! The ending? WHAT ending? very poor....


I loved the ending, its great howeer i would love to see what happened.

In the words of Buffy

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Too Tall on Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:35 pm

It has to be Buffy for me. But I have to admit that's because of 2 things really.

1: I fancy her and Angel doesn't really do it for me.
2: I've never really watched Angel. Actually I've only just starting watching Buffy properly, 'cause I got the 7 season boxset. I'm half way through season 2.

Strangly enough Marie the episode I watched last night was Surprise, the one in your AV 8)
Too Tall
 

Postby Raiderbabe on Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:37 pm

Too tall you obviuosly prefer blondes then!

i went for Angel because well hes fit, hunky angel ............... 8) i used to be reeeeeallly mad on David Boreanaz but i have calmed down now LOL
i got the season 1 box sex of angel on video- classics-i love doyle!
Ah got X appeal Sugah'
User avatar
Raiderbabe
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:24 pm
Location: Plymouth, UK!

Postby Marie on Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:31 pm

Too Tall wrote:It has to be Buffy for me. But I have to admit that's because of 2 things really.

1: I fancy her and Angel doesn't really do it for me.
2: I've never really watched Angel. Actually I've only just starting watching Buffy properly, 'cause I got the 7 season boxset. I'm half way through season 2.

Strangly enough Marie the episode I watched last night was Surprise, the one in your AV 8)


Yea cool ilove that av, cus it says what i feel about the WB.
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Too Tall on Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:18 am

Raiderbabe wrote:Too tall you obviuosly prefer blondes then!

i went for Angel because well hes fit, hunky angel ............... 8) i used to be reeeeeallly mad on David Boreanaz but i have calmed down now LOL
i got the season 1 box sex of angel on video- classics-i love doyle!


Not really. Willow actually does more for me than Buffy. Xander is a mad man :roll:
Too Tall
 

Postby Mich on Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:21 am

Too Tall wrote:
Raiderbabe wrote:Too tall you obviuosly prefer blondes then!

i went for Angel because well hes fit, hunky angel ............... 8) i used to be reeeeeallly mad on David Boreanaz but i have calmed down now LOL
i got the season 1 box sex of angel on video- classics-i love doyle!


Not really. Willow actually does more for me than Buffy. Xander is a mad man :roll:


Aahhh, so you like redheads? :wink:
Image
User avatar
Mich
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:08 pm
Location: Hove,Sussex

Postby Too Tall on Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:07 pm

Mich wrote:
Too Tall wrote:
Raiderbabe wrote:Too tall you obviuosly prefer blondes then!

i went for Angel because well hes fit, hunky angel ............... 8) i used to be reeeeeallly mad on David Boreanaz but i have calmed down now LOL
i got the season 1 box sex of angel on video- classics-i love doyle!


Not really. Willow actually does more for me than Buffy. Xander is a mad man :roll:


Aahhh, so you like redheads? :wink:


Basically cute and slim does it everytime :D
Too Tall
 

Postby Cher2a on Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:08 pm

It was a close call picking which show I liked best - but I reckon that I preffered Angel's dark humour, and Buffy's final seasons just let it down in comparison to the first three.
With Angel, I think it was the other way around - the show grew on me after the first season - the acting got better, the characters and storylines matured, and the humour just had me in stitches, in comparison to the first season, which seemed rushed and unplanned in it's first half.
Anyways, they both rock, but I went for Angel.
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:15 pm

I liked buffy season 4,5,6,7 4 was annoying that it had Marc Blucas in it i just cant stand the guy.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Cher2a on Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:50 am

Marie wrote:I liked buffy season 4,5,6,7 4 was annoying that it had Marc Blucas in it i just cant stand the guy.


Lolz. He isn't that bad, surely?
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:24 pm

Theres just something about him, i cant stand.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Cher2a on Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:59 pm

Lolz. That's nice :P
Just one of those things, I guess. Everyone's entitled.
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:40 am

I know it sounds horrible, but i just cant stand him lol.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Cher2a on Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:05 pm

Like I say, everyone's entitled.
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:37 pm

If i met him i would probaly change, lol
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Cher2a on Sun May 01, 2005 12:31 am

Then maybe he should be on your list. Lolz.
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Sun May 01, 2005 5:52 pm

nah im in no rush to meet him.
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Postby Cher2a on Sun May 01, 2005 6:54 pm

Lolz!
~ "I am the She-Panther. No man shall tame me... I am free." ~
~ Queen of Meep ~
User avatar
Cher2a
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:56 pm
Location: Greenwich, London

Postby Marie on Sun May 01, 2005 7:45 pm

:)
Image
User avatar
Marie
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Staffordshire, UK

Next

Return to TV SERIES

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron