The Worst Movie you've ever seen?.

Chat about Movies here

Re: The Worst Movie you've ever seen?.

Postby PartyDan on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Retribution wrote:The Max Payne movie.
Watching that film tear apart and decimate the great story and characters created by the game made me die a little inside.

All the little errors, the story line making no sense or having anything to do with the game and the destruction of an amazing game made me die a little inside too... and everytime i think of it...
Are you Mad!? - NO! im a pirate!

saturday - Squall Leonhart
sunday - tis a secret!
PartyDan

Postby Laurakia on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 pm

boo i love tropic thunder, tom cruse made me cry with laughter!!!

the latest indiana jones is pretty terrible...i mean it hurt my brain with its badness

james bond sucks, i mean its not a bad movie..its just suprizing that they can release it over and over with slight differances and people pay to see it again and again!!! seen one seen em all!
Laurakia

Postby DGTWoodward on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:24 am

Is there an age limit to the films being mooted? I am probably quite a bit older than most on this thread...

So that just means more time for even more terrible films!!!!! :lol:

Eragorn anyone? May have been a sucessful book sequence, but the film. What was the point? Huge gamble on it being a success, hot on the LORD OF THE RINGS' tail but you should just never leave a film so open ended EVER.

Then there is Battlefield Earth. The Travolta/Cruise/Hubbard wet dream. Shoot me now!

Zombie Flesh Eaters 2. Clearly just a cheap . Italian horror film with no connection to the first, that has just had the old name shoe-horned onto it. Can anyone explain exactly how a decomposing decapitated zombie head, in a fridge no less, can jump out spontaneously and attack a person?

Calling Dr Death (or so it was called when I saw it) Highlight of the movie? It has to be a 'victim' being thrown out of a highrise window and as the body falls it is clearly CLEARLY a store dummy. It falls, dead plank straight, and when the 'body' hits the floor one arm becomes detatched so most of it is visible as it flops out of costume.

War Of The Worlds 2 Yes I kid you not, made by a company called ASYLUM. Just how poetically correct is that name? Actually ASYLUM hold a rather special place in that they come up with some clever titles and terrific sleeve-art covers (TRANSMORPHERS, OMEGA LEGEND etc) employ recognisable but not huge actors, but consistantly output the worst content of.....everything and everyone ever.

Actually, just about anything that gets transmitted by ZONE HORROR on sat or cable is pretty awful.
DGTWoodward

Postby picklesofdoom on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:25 pm

DGTWoodward wrote:Is there an age limit to the films being mooted? I am probably quite a bit older than most on this thread...

I believe the age limit is somewhere over 9000...so its perfectly fine to post :lol: :wink: (P.S. Loving the old Batman avi pic...now I have the theme tune in my head KERPOW!)

I would certainly have to agree with Eragon, I hated that film, it was so dull. I think they planned to make the other 2 soon-to-be 3 books into films which is why it called for such an open ending but it was so poorly received and such so its taking a long time to decide on it. Though I'm secretly hoping that they won't bother.
Anyway...to leave a film so open like that is dangerous because it diminishes the storyline and leaves the audience a)confused with too many questions and plot left unexplained b)Unsatisfied which in turn leaves them feeling like its a really bad film and C)not wanting to return for the next instalment due to said bad feeling toward the first film.
Even Lord of the Rings combined a little bit of the other books into the different films.....to give mini sub-plot conclusions and a better structure, like the second film for e.g. in a trilogy, thats usually the hardest film to make as it lacks an apparent beginning and an end (which is why they usually suck more) but thats why they chose to finish it with the Battle of Helms Deep and such. It gave the film an apparent climax but still left it open enough for the story to continue on properly to the next film...ahhh..I'll hush now....[/Film rampage]....anyhoo, I really dislike Eragon with a passion but then, I'm not a fan of the books either so I guess my opinion on the film is null n'void LOL. Jeremy Irons as Brom was almost exactly as I imagined that character which adds some + points :lol:

I would like to add Inkheart to my list of worst films. Though it wasn't that bad tbh....it was fairly slow and boring. Helen Mirren was exactly how I imagined the aunt to be like and Paul Bettany made for an excellent Dustfinger :lol: other than that....it was just...meh.

The Day The Earth Stood Still mit Keanu Reeves should be listed here. Total waste of film and utterly pointless re-make. The original was far better.

RocknRolla....don't want to go there tbh...well, i can't actually remember the film. Think I fell asleep through it.
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby TurboJ on Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Tom & Jerry: The Movie.
Honestly, this is a disgrace to one of my childhood icons. How? THEY TALK. Oh wait, no they don't. THEY SING.
And what's more, the movie is hijacked by some little 'orphan' girl. It's like they wanted to tell a completely different story and decided to shoehorn in Tom and Jerry just to give it a tiny bit more appeal. FAIL.
In fact, they sum up the reason behind the film within the film itself.

Other films? I actually like the Scary Movie franchise. Well, the first two. The third one didn't feel as funny. The fourth was easily one of the worst I've seen.
Ice Age 2 was a let-down. Again, it didn't feel funny.
Men in Black 2 was a waste of time. The first movie was just fine, it didn't need a sequel.
Shrek the Third was an INCREDIBLE waste of time. It had very little humour, Justin Timberlake's character was bland and uninteresting and the plot moved far too quickly for my liking.
WHAT IS IT WITH SEQUELS?
I FEEL G O O D ...
TurboJ

Postby Toadsanime on Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

TurboJ wrote:Ice Age 2 was a let-down. Again, it didn't feel funny.

Not worst movie, no, but it definitely was a disappointment. The original Ice Age was much better, so here's hoping that some good comes from the upcoming third film.
Toadsanime

Postby Jaz on Mon May 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Twilight.

'Nuff said.
Jaz

Postby Toadsanime on Tue May 05, 2009 1:32 pm

Jaz wrote:Twilight.

'Nuff said.

I really dislike that film for many reasons, though it was based on what I see as a poor concept anyway. However, I don't see it as the worst movie.
Toadsanime

Postby ukotaku on Fri May 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Oh my Gooooooo...ood why has nobody mention Troll 2 yet?!?!

Its the WORST movie in history, the acting was just Pure laughter Lol

GARBAGE DAY!!!!!!
Saturday: Yumasaki Walker-Durarara!!
Sunday: Orihara Izaya-Durarara!!
ukotaku

Postby Toadsanime on Sun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm

ukotaku wrote:Oh my Gooooooo...ood why has nobody mention Troll 2 yet?!?!

Its the WORST movie in history, the acting was just Pure laughter Lol

GARBAGE DAY!!!!!!

I've never even heard of the first Trolll, let alone a sequel. I guess I'll leave it at that. :lol:
Toadsanime

Postby Touka on Fri May 29, 2009 9:32 am

Camera Buff aka Amator. Watching that movie truly was one of the most painful experiences in my life. The Weather Man was also boring beyond comprehension. I absolutely hated The Squid and the Whale and Sideways as well.
Touka

Postby picklesofdoom on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 am

He's not that into you...was the last and worst film I've seen recently.

Eh... it was me mum's turn to choose the DVD. Thank the anime that I have a Laptop and a pair of headfones :shock:
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby ukotaku on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 am

Drag me to hell

The worst Horror movie I ever seen
Saturday: Yumasaki Walker-Durarara!!
Sunday: Orihara Izaya-Durarara!!
ukotaku

Postby speedlolita on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

sunny1r wrote:Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie. I saw this when when it came out, and must have watched 10 times after that because I just loved it lol. I guess it's because at 5 any movie would look brilliant and that i was a huge PR fan.

I think this film is fantastic, I bought it on DVD the other day. :D

For me, Yu-Gi-Oh The Movie and Tropic Thunder are the very worst I've seen.
speedlolita

Postby Nessie-chan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 pm

At least people agree that Tropic Thunder was fail.

I think I have another to add to the list. I was at my sister's partner's house over the weekend and some Superman movie that I have never seen before was on. It had some sun man in it, a . battle and even worse graphics. And Lex Luther had a dumb nephew. But it still had Chris Reeves in it. What the hell SUperman was that? 5? 24? I wanted to cry, it was so bad...

It was on Channel 5 on Saturday...
Slave Ranger!
Nessie-chan

Postby kylen_selina on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Nessie-chan wrote:At least people agree that Tropic Thunder was fail.

I think I have another to add to the list. I was at my sister's partner's house over the weekend and some Superman movie that I have never seen before was on. It had some sun man in it, a . battle and even worse graphics. And Lex Luther had a dumb nephew. But it still had Chris Reeves in it. What the hell Superman was that? 5? 24? I wanted to cry, it was so bad...

That one would be Superman 4 I think the bad guy was Nuclear man. The effects in it are so bad you can actually see the strings. :lol:
Labels are for soup cans. Not people.
kylen_selina

Postby Nessie-chan on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm

kylen_selina wrote:
Nessie-chan wrote:At least people agree that Tropic Thunder was fail.

I think I have another to add to the list. I was at my sister's partner's house over the weekend and some Superman movie that I have never seen before was on. It had some sun man in it, a . battle and even worse graphics. And Lex Luther had a dumb nephew. But it still had Chris Reeves in it. What the hell Superman was that? 5? 24? I wanted to cry, it was so bad...

That one would be Superman 4 I think the bad guy was Nuclear man. The effects in it are so bad you can actually see the strings. :lol:

NUCLEAR MAN?!?!?

well, that says it all, doesnt it??
Slave Ranger!
Nessie-chan

Postby Kawaii_Onigiri on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 am

I watched this when I was a lot younger, well like 5 years ago, but I found Finding Neverland( :lol: )amazingly boring.
Kawaii_Onigiri

Postby Jaz on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Advent Children
Jaz

Postby Eth Nargy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Blair Witch Project 2: I remember sitting down to watch it at the cinema. I was left with this feeling I shall never describe. It's worse than disappointment. It is the feeling of your soul slipping away through your hands. It was just that bad.
Eth Nargy

Postby Elianimation on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 pm

King Kong, that film was a good 3 hour long boring.
Elianimation

Postby Toadsanime on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Hills Have Eyes 2. It was more laughable than anything, as are most bad films.
Toadsanime

Postby Eth Nargy on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 am

True that!

The old Dune move was quite dire, but it was really funny.
Eth Nargy

Postby sjbonnar on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Elianimation wrote:King Kong, that film was a good 3 hour long boring.

Gods, this for epic truth!
sjbonnar

Postby hack.jnz.8321 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 pm

District 9. Another example of Peter Jackson's drawn-out rubbish.
hack.jnz.8321

PreviousNext

Return to MOVIES