Games-Films / Up-Coming Films You Think Will Fail

Chat about Movies here

Games-Films / Up-Coming Films You Think Will Fail

Postby Alayis on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 pm

I'm only really posting this because of the release of the Tekken movie in April (when I'm on holiday, boo).

Basically, I saw the trailer. It sucked. None of the characters look like those from the game which is to be expected from a low-budget game-film adaption.

Are there any game-film adaptions that you think suck in particular (I know that the majority, if not all of them do in one way or another), or are there any up-coming/new releases that you haven't seen yet that you think will be just as fail?
Alayis

Re: Games-Films / Up-Coming Films You Think Will Fail

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Chipp Damage wrote:
Alayis wrote:Basically, I saw the trailer. It sucked. None of the characters look like those from the game which is to be expected from a low-budget game-film adaption.

Um... Have you even PLAYED Tekken at all?

Low budget? It's had $35mil sinked into this, that's not really low budget, also have you actually seen the cast, it's they best that they can get I mean the characters actually look like who they are ment to be. Don't be so stuck up your own backside about this, the movie industry has sank millions into flops but Warner Bros. aren't gonna keel over if this flops they'll make another movie.

So I'm sorry don't even bother trying this, there are only a few characters that don't look like who they are potrayed as. But I'm not gonna cry over this. I'm gonna wait and see about this movie get the Straight to DVD... Blu-Ray and watch it. It'll make a great addition to my growing collection. So kid, in summary. Go get your facts right.

Also to those who don't know much about this movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdUrryP0 ... r_embedded

A nice teaser trailer.

Enjoy people.

Loved it, now i'm looking forward to watching it.
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Return to MOVIES