Series 4 5th April

Chat about everything Dr Who here

Re: Series 4 5th April

Postby Shinji Ikari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 am

Personaly I got this inkaling that its about to tern into a compleat blod bath this week and even tennant is getting the chop a clensing of all the old staff and charotors all reddy for the new producer with a clean slate well thats just my theory

especily since I cant see the BBC living for the next 3 years on one off specils when its there biggest show and tennat has other comitments
Shinji Ikari

Postby fullmetalrose on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:27 am

Since they filmed the Christmas Special in my home town for later in the year I kinda know who 'will' survive any bloodbath, lol.

It is looking excellent! Liking how all the spin-offs are drawn in too. I do not watch the Sarah Jane Adventures so didn't get the trickster reference until watching the Confidential report after, lol.

On a side note, I want Roses' leather jacket!! :lol:
fullmetalrose

Postby Manga Girl on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Great episode this weekend!
I loved seeing Rose and I can't wait to see next weeks episode :D

My Dad thinks I'm mad as he woke up just before the ep finished to seeing the clips for next week I was screaming at the TV, 'Yay Rose!', 'w00t Daleks' and 'OMG TORCHWOOD!!!!' XD
Manga Girl

Postby Jake Bullet on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:55 pm

i'm quite annoyed i missed the sarah jane adventures. completly passed me by. was it any good?

killing off every character wont happen. torchwood is still popular and if they all died well thats it for them, so they'll all stay. depending on how sarah jane did she might die. martha, rose and donna are all contenders for death and i agree with shinji on tennant. no doctor lasts foreverand perhaps a new lead and new producer could do the show some good.

has russel T davis just stopped doing doctor who, or is he quitting torchwo0d aswell?
Jake Bullet

Postby Yamakaze on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:27 pm

I think Tennant has another series after the specials before he regenerates.
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
Yamakaze

Postby Shinji Ikari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

yer but the BBC wont let up a whole siris for 3 years of one off specils evey 6 mounths you know it as for davis yer that . is out of there
Shinji Ikari

Postby Crazedteensie on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm

I thought Tennant had signed up to do the specials next year, then another whole series after that?
Crazedteensie

Postby Shinji Ikari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 pm

as far as i was last awaere there was a load of specils planed after this season but as davis is roling over tahats bound to change anyway as in regards to seara jane you havent missed anything it was just a CBBC kids seris nuthing specil
Shinji Ikari

Postby Shinji Ikari on Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:59 pm

HA told you I was right Doctos dead time for number 11 :lol:
Shinji Ikari

Postby Jake Bullet on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Shinji Ikari wrote:Personaly I got this inkaling that its about to tern into a compleat blod bath this week and even tennant is getting the chop a clensing of all the old staff and charotors all reddy for the new producer with a clean slate well thats just my theory

especily since I cant see the BBC living for the next 3 years on one off specils when its there biggest show and tennat has other comitments

well you got that spot on. great guess if you didn't read the papers which i dont. i tip my hat to you shinji.

my word what an episode. i'm glad they explained how he survived, otherwise it'd be naff. still i wish it was next week already.
Jake Bullet

Postby Manga Girl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Oh .... my ..... GOD!!!! What a cliffhanger!!! :shock: :shock:
Best episode I've seen in a long time, I can't wait to see next weeks one
Manga Girl

Postby jacko360 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:04 pm

I am thinking that he may stay in the same body "somehow" then donna makes the ultimate sacrifice at the end as everyone is talking as Donna is big ultimate thing in the next episode maybe she uses project indigo and suicides herself with davros and put things so davros still died in the time war
jacko360

Postby Manga Girl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:06 pm

jacko360 wrote:I am thinking that he may stay in the same body "somehow" and still be in the same body then donna makes the ultimate sacrifice at the end as everyone is talking as Donna is big ultimate thing in the next episode

I hope it does turn out like that although Donna is starting to grow on me
Manga Girl

Postby jacko360 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:13 pm

am just looking at wiki at the guest stars and i dont remember mickey smith or jackie tyler appearing at all so I say reinforcements from the parrallel dimension may turn up or it may just be her "control" team I wont get to see the last episode next week as I am going to see death note 2: The last name, next saturday >_< and gotta meet up with friends on sunday >_<
jacko360

Postby roguearcanis on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

*K, spoilers, duh*

OK, I am still shaking after that episode. I'm not sure if I want next week to come... Tennant must stay!!!
Gwen Cooper ~ teamTARDIS (RTD Approved: 10/10/2008)
http://www.teamtardis.deviantart.com
roguearcanis

Postby Jake Bullet on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:42 pm

3 series of tennent is just right i think. he's good, really done well and made the docter his own but the doctor has to change and re-generate sometime and i think the timing is just right. i'm gld confidential didn't spoil who the next doctor is or anything on that part.
Jake Bullet

Postby Manga Girl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:02 pm

roguearcanis wrote:OK, I am still shaking after that episode. I'm not sure if I want next week to come... Tennant must stay!!!

I was the same I had to calm myself a bit ^^; and I agree.... I want Tennant to stay as well T_T
Manga Girl

Postby sunny1r on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 pm

I just finished watch Doctor on iPlayer and i was shocked at the end I was expecting rose and tennant to hug or soemthing and then a dalek comes and ruins it all - still hilarious to see Jack shoot his head off. and that demented dalek just creeped me out, although what really made me mad was the TO BE CONTINUED ending i wanted spoilers lol.this is gonna be the best Finale ever!!!
sunny1r

Postby Shinji Ikari on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:09 am

quite intresting that it was dalek karn i sware it was dalek fa that servived?

but im more in hope tht the dont Dispatch Davross as they do all the other clasic ennimes for gods sale keep some
Shinji Ikari

Postby roguearcanis on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Shinji Ikari wrote:quite intresting that it was dalek karn i sware it was dalek fa that servived?

but im more in hope tht the dont Dispatch Davross as they do all the other clasic ennimes for gods sale keep some

Dalek Kaan survived at the end of Series 3 episode 5 and got away using an Emergency Temporal Shift. Although I had thought he was the one who appeared in Series 1 Ep.6 ('Dalek'). That would have made sense as Nick Briggs used the same vocal pitch for the Dalek in series 1 as he did for Dalek Kaan
Gwen Cooper ~ teamTARDIS (RTD Approved: 10/10/2008)
http://www.teamtardis.deviantart.com
roguearcanis

Postby Yamakaze on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Tennant is going to stay because he has another few specials left to do. Mickey will show up to save Sarah Jane. Just you wait.
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
Yamakaze

Postby Jake Bullet on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:21 pm

roguearcanis wrote:
Shinji Ikari wrote:quite intresting that it was dalek karn i sware it was dalek fa that servived?

Dalek Kaan survived at the end of Series 3 episode 5 and got away using an Emergency Temporal Shift. Although I had thought he was the one who appeared in Series 1 Ep.6 ('Dalek'). That would have made sense as Nick Briggs used the same vocal pitch for the Dalek in series 1 as he did for Dalek Kaan

darleks only have 3 voices, unless there special. it was karn i remember it was karn. i love the laugh he made for it. darleks to me are secretly a fun loving funny race. there just shy and determined to kill everyone. :P

as for davross being kept alive. i doubt some of them are dead. heck the master survived plus i still remember the last clip we saw of his death. i'm wondering if the producers have forgotten about that, but the master seems to be able to survive anything. same for davross. witht he emergence of the emergency temperal shift, it means any darlek baddie can survive.
Jake Bullet

Postby zaikrafu on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Yes The Daleks are back! They are my all time favourite Dr Who Villians as well as one of the classics old enemies in Dr Who. :D
zaikrafu

Postby Shinji Ikari on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:12 pm

acherly i have some kind of iakaling the master might reapear next week its just when donnas sitting on the steps of the space police you here the sound ofdrum the masters dums

Also did anyone else notice they used the doctor who soung that went doctor whoo who yer doctor who for thoghts of you who dont know it only they took the words out and speed it up
Shinji Ikari

Postby helenawat on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Tennant/DR Who has not met Riversong for her first time yet. So he can't change.
What is Donna's big loss?
Who is the Dr's ultimate companion who he loses?
Think carefully
Good + Evil hello kitty
helenawat

PreviousNext

Return to DOCTOR WHO