Angel
39%
Buffy
61%

Total votes : 33

Postby MisaMisa on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:09 pm

Woah.. this thread has had no replies for nearly 2 years =O

But anyway, Buffy for the win.
The finales are awesome, I've been watching season 4 over again recently.. ahh the nostalgia!
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby Satans Puppet on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:21 pm

BUFFY..... Puppy shall help the revival!!! :D

Initially it was a tough choice until Cordys face flashed into puppys mind, Angel as a show ripped the heart and soul out of that character with the later storylines and it UPSET the puppet to see that as Cordy as a character could never recover from that....

"You're Welcome" made puppy cry :(
Satans Puppet

Postby MisaMisa on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:26 pm

I don't actually rmember much of Angel.. I didn't warm to it after season 3..

Anyway, just finished downloading a HUGE file of buffy and angel music.. I forgot how much I love it!!
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby CrystalNeko on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:56 pm

Gah... I don't actually remember much of Angel or Buffy =[... But I remember watching Angel more often... so I picked Angel XD... But Buffy still rocks =]
CrystalNeko

Postby Satans Puppet on Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:26 pm

MisaMisa wrote:I don't actually rmember much of Angel.. I didn't warm to it after season 3..

Anyway, just finished downloading a HUGE file of buffy and angel music.. I forgot how much I love it!!

The 4gig one?!?! :lol:
Satans Puppet

Postby faramon on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:21 pm

i always loved angel more its a great series and it seemed to me much better in terms of story line.
faramon

Postby Gallus on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:32 pm

Buffy all the way for me - although Angel definitely had some strong points, and I really like the role Faith plays in it, also CONNOR and FRED and LILAH, who are awesome...I don't think that it was as sustained or as coherent as Buffy. The characters in Buffy were just a lot more themselves throughout the series - pretending that seasons 6 and 7 didn't exist - the amount of demonic possession/sudden power-ups/hallucinations and all round crazy on Angel, and especially the number of cast members who got killed off, made it much harder for me to keep an emotional connection with the show. Plus, the amount of episodes where something epic happened, and it was all a dream, or erased form the timestream or whatever, really annoyed me - weirdly enough, I'm sort of taking the opposite opinion in that individual episodes were great, but Buffy had a better overall storyline. And that's my long-winded opinion on the matter!
Gallus

Re: Buffy or Angel

Postby DillyShilly on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 am

For me it's gotta be Buffy, though I do love Angel. I think it's just because I grew up with the former and I preferred the characters more and the relationships between them. The humour was just as good in both, but then they are both from Whedon, so that's to be expected!
MCM Expo May: Ariel, Kiss the Girl
DillyShilly

Re: Buffy or Angel

Postby Nytram on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:28 pm

I find this question slightly flawed. Angel is a byproduct OF Buffy, This is where Angel started. I can understand people may enjoy Angel's storylines more than Buffy's. But in order to like Angel, I think one must have to have enjoyed Buffy.

But for me, the answer is Buffy, best TV show For me, ever!
Nytram

Previous

Return to TV SERIES