Halloween Remake - cast, news etc

Chat about everything to do with Horror here

Postby BillyBrown on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:00 pm

Spice girls? Spice girls!?SPICE GIRLS!!? Whats the matter with you man, you can't seriously wanna go listen to that pap instead of meeting dame danielle harris and the rest of the horror greats on offer can you? pull yourself together or its to my hostel dungeon with you and trust me once your in there you ain't getting out til germany.
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:14 pm

BillyBrown wrote:Spice girls? Spice girls!?SPICE GIRLS!!? Whats the matter with you man, you can't seriously wanna go listen to that pap instead of meeting dame danielle harris and the rest of the horror greats on offer can you? pull yourself together or its to my hostel dungeon with you and trust me once your in there you ain't getting out til germany.
Oh come on it HAS to be done... Melanies last stand with the girls :D

Puppy is a Melanie Fan... plus puppy prolly won't get a choice if Maria n the others get tickets :D

Argh.... tempted!!!!! so so tempted!!!! But you didn't even say hello to puppy in the Nicole queue... why say 'ello now?!?! :lol: puppy will be all alone!!! :cry: The hostel people will get puppy!!!

Plus Germans are SO rude.... when puppy went to see Melanie in Leipzig... so so rude!!!
Satans Puppet

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:21 pm

*SCREAMS* What is this filth?!?! This Drivel?!?!?! Oh I'm sucha fan of the original yatta yatta yatta... I'll stay true... Yatta yatta yatta....

READ NOT, For there be spoilers below....

HE's TAKEN away the Myers Mystique!!! No longer does it look like Michael came from a happy loving middle american home.... no he comes from a wailing hillbilly family in haddonfield, his sister is a bitca, his mother loves him lot, his step dad looks like he was lifted out of Devils Rejects, the script is plagued with hippies sticking their winkles into any girl that spreads 'er legs....

McDowells Loomis is like a damp cloth, at least in the original there was hysteria, panic.... there was an urgency that myers should never be freed but the message falls on deaf ears.... in this current incarnation of Zombies Halloween the new Loomis seems to coast along not really bothered about the fate of the people who could die at the hands of a released Michael Myers despite the words of protest slippin from his mouth...

It's BILE... Pure and utter Bile throughout the boys childhood, I LIKED the fact that MIchael seemingly came from a perfectly good home, that there was this underlying impulse of evil that drove him to kill his sister... to do what he does, to drive him to snuff out his blood line but with hillbillies and strippers now taking the fore in Michaels family life. The whole childhood years was a blatent way for Zombie to show off his wifes supposed acting ability and all it does is show her faults and poor ability on screen... it disgusts me that this whole segmant could have been over sooner had Zombie not been so obsessed with giving Sheri Moon some kind of martyr status in her portrayal of Myers mother, then the film may have flowed more smoothly.

THE RULES.... The original set the scale, talk sex, practice sex, drink or do drugs, you get sliced or diced so WHY are the first words that come out of Laurie Strodes mouth to do with Filth in response to a comment made by her mother? GOOD LORD.

The deaths seem lack luster and worthless, there is one vicious rape scene in the asylum but it wouldn't be a zombie movie if some poor girl didn't fear for her safety when some hillbilly janitor is around.

I HATE YOU ROB ZOMBIE!!!! PUPPY HAS LOST ALL FAITH IN YOU!!!

No amount of reshoots and cuts could make Puppy like this film anymore.... FOR SHAME.... Puppy sees you mr Zombie, puppys gonna kick you in the shins!!
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm

I didn't read the bulk of it as i don't want spoilers but whats the dealio, you've seen it and disliked it? I don't believe you, its gonna be the best movie of the year, rob zombie is god! (listening to his album at the mo)
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 pm

Puppy was once deluded like you sir.... but now... now Puppy has seen the light and it's empty!!!! Empty and cold!!! :cry:
Satans Puppet

Postby Barry790 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:29 pm

but..................hows danielle harris? is it good to have her back?
Barry790

Postby Satans Puppet on Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:48 pm

Topless most of the way.... She plays good stuff...
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 pm

Satans Puppet wrote:Topless most of the way.... She plays good stuff...

And you still say it sucks, Pah! The man is a loon.
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:28 pm

Zombie missed the point of the original... he's a MORON if he thought he could make the movie his own... screws it up for sequels too!!! THE GIT!!! Puppy CURSES him!!! CURSES HIM!!!
Satans Puppet

Postby contradicting_lies on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 pm

I dont think this will be as good as the first :/
i agree for curses for him. lol
contradicting_lies

Postby Satans Puppet on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:12 pm

This Bastardisation of a classic should be stopped.... MUST be stopped before it reaches the general population... it's too late for america, but whats new there... I can save europe though!!!

*pops on a cape and a myers mask, ready to switch the new movie with the original....*
Satans Puppet

Postby contradicting_lies on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:50 pm

its always been too late for america =p lol
contradicting_lies

Postby BillyBrown on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm

Hear these words people SATANS PUPPET IS WRONG! I watched Halloween today and i can confirm, hand on heart that it does indeed kick .! Alot better than any other rob zombie movie and infinetly better than the likes of Halloween 3,6,7 and 8. Sure the stories a little different but thats the point, Zombie has brought Michael Myers back to being a human not some kind of ultimate killing machine. As i have said many times i was always a bit cynical about the whole prospect of showing Michael as a kid but i think it works perfectly here, I loved the opening scenes of him with his Family, William Forsythe and Sheri Moon in particular are excellent in this part of the movie. Despite spending so much time focused on the young Michael, Zombie still keeps an air of mystery and evil about him and the way he shows the creations of all the masks and Michael suddenly going silent is done to a tee. Once the movie skips forward fifteen years is when it REALLY gets going, Starting off with a brilliant cameo by a scene stealing Ken Foree, we quickly see Myes don the boiler suit and classic mask and then its into vintage Halloween all the way. The cast are mostly all great, I thought Scout Taylor-Compton played a brilliant modern day Laurie Strode and while Malcolm Mcdowell is certainly no Donald Pleasance, he was never going to be but he still manages to do the job good enough. My girl Danielle Harris is a tad underused but her encounter with Myers is extremly gripping and the long awaited unveiling of her true talents is definetly worth the wait ;). So, yeah. All in all an utterly fantastic movie, The legend that is Rob Zombie has deliveed another bonafide horror classic and one that easily sits up there with the best Halloweens. Five stars!
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:10 pm

You liked Hostel 2.... You're opinion don't count... Prolly liked The Hills Have Eyes 2 aswell!!!

ZOMBIE Trash!!! *rushes at Billy with a Sweeney Todd Style Razor* Die Die Die!!!!

I wouldn't HAVE MINDED The kid stuff.... Myers came from Middle America, what appeared to be a perfectly loving home, the problem was, he was inheritally evil... no Nature versus nurture type discussions. It was inside him, it was an ITCH that needed to be scratched... sure every kid gets bullied.

His parents weren't hillbilly strippers, his father was not some dodgy wife beating bum... his sister was a little promiscuous but she certainly wasn't a slut....

And the rules... THE RULES DAMN YOU!!! Laurie Strode does not say such filthy VILE things, especially to her mother!!!!! How DARE Zombie take the Chaste Strode girl and turn her into some vile little Paris Hiltion sex mad concubine!!!! :x
Satans Puppet

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:10 pm

PS. HOW DARE YOU DENOUNCE THE SACRED WORD OF THE PUPPY!!!! :x
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Seems like satans kitten relates with the michael myers of old a little TOO much ;)
p.s:Hostel 2 is classic (eli roth is better than carpenter ever was). Hills have eyes 2 blows (as i said in the topic)
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:16 pm

BillyBrown wrote:Hills have eyes 2 blows (as i said in the topic)

You secretly loved it... we all know it...

And Puppy liked the fact that Myers was inherantly evil, no amount of good parenting would keep him from his destiny....

Zombie has taken that, spat on it and sliced it up.... and Mcdowell, McWet-towel!!!
Satans Puppet

Postby Barry790 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:42 pm

worry not fear fans. the true master of horror (me!) is here with his thoughts.

let me sum it up...

BEST.HALLOWEEN.MOVIE.EVER!

this movie rules so much it hurts a little down below.
it shows the life, times and death of a true horror icon. from child to monster, no skimming over it with throwaway lines.
michaels got his menace back, he seems like a juggnaut, no "take dat fool!" high kicks this time.
it feels fresh, new and like a rob zombie flick (im a huge zombie fan btw..and this proves he can do no wrong),
sheri moon rules in it, in a character that could have been so minor and 2d. and as for Scout Taylor-Compton....WOW! i was well unsure about her when i first heard they cast a new unknown...but man, she rules and looks pretty hot....very few women pull off the glasses look...but daaaaaaamn!

so, dont listen to the haterz...see it love it, and add it to your zombie dvd collection later this year.
Barry790

Postby BillyBrown on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:41 pm

Told y'all satans kitten had it wrong :P
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:07 pm

He's bias!!! It's SHITE SHITE SHITE.... don't believe the brothers grimm, they would have you waste your money... only good bit is harris runnin round with chilly nipples!!
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:54 pm

Satans Puppet wrote:He's bias!!! It's SHITE SHITE SHITE.... don't believe the brothers grimm, they would have you waste your money... only good bit is harris runnin round with chilly nipples!!

This coming from Mr.Wrong turn?
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm

So it hits cinemas tonight.... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO will it be a hit or miss?
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:54 am

The way i haven't seen it reviewed in any of the papers makes me think it ain't gonna be that big.
BillyBrown

Postby Satans Puppet on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:34 am

The free previews ain't been goin well :lol:

Also the opinions on the Dvd Forums are much like Puppys....
Satans Puppet

Postby BillyBrown on Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:19 pm

I still say Satans Kitten was wrong.
BillyBrown

PreviousNext

Return to HORROR