La Senorita Shoe Trauma

Discuss DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) & PARAPARA here

La Senorita Shoe Trauma

Postby mr_darlington on Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:13 am

Tonight I was (willingly) dragged away from my bowling lane and thrust in front of a Dancing Stage Euromix machine. I had to try and dance to La Senorita (on Normal mode) whilst trying to change from bowling shoes into my mates trainers (4 sizes too small). As the song ended and I managed to squeeze into those tight trainers. I recommended End of The Century and whilst we fought at the controls we went back onto La Senorita on Difficult mode... :shock: just what my cramped toes needed.
After failing and prying my mates shoes off my feet, I went back to work on my spin bowls.
Image
User avatar
mr_darlington
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Telford, UK

Postby dwinky on Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Ahahaha XD. I always end up kicking my shoes off mid way becausse they start to flap off. But putting shoes on must be hard >o<. I needa get another pair of DDR shoes.
User avatar
dwinky
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: Reading

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:36 pm

DDR in SOCKS!! dammit socks less weight ^_^ or barefoot but you have to have hardy feet for that or it hurts... i tend only to ddr wiht no socks on when im doing nine foot songs cause i slide aorund less and can move faster.. or when the morons at the rotunda polish the sodding plates >< idiots its bloody dangerous!
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:55 pm

Ah i can't do La Senorita, it's so arkward.

I have to do it with shoes on as i stamp on the buttons to make sure they press properly xD.

I can do End of the Century in the yellow mode ^^ and i wanna play DDR at expo if it doesn't mean i wait a gazillion hours just for a go.

If i stamp on the buttons just in socks they'd hurt me ='|
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:30 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:Ah i can't do La Senorita, it's so arkward.

I have to do it with shoes on as i stamp on the buttons to make sure they press properly xD.

I can do End of the Century in the yellow mode ^^ and i wanna play DDR at expo if it doesn't mean i wait a gazillion hours just for a go.

If i stamp on the buttons just in socks they'd hurt me ='|



la senorita is the first song i passed on standard ^_^
i have very hardy feet due to my distaste for shoes ..therefore going everywher in barefeet (if you ever see me at a con i'm usually barefoot)

which one is yellow? i only know the levels (begin,standard,difficult,expert) hm last expo there were two machines one was being used for the competition one was for general use but they try adn get donations out of you >>XD the best time to ddr is during the masquerade no one is around ^^
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:50 pm

Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:Ah i can't do La Senorita, it's so arkward.

I have to do it with shoes on as i stamp on the buttons to make sure they press properly xD.

I can do End of the Century in the yellow mode ^^ and i wanna play DDR at expo if it doesn't mean i wait a gazillion hours just for a go.

If i stamp on the buttons just in socks they'd hurt me ='|



la senorita is the first song i passed on standard ^_^
i have very hardy feet due to my distaste for shoes ..therefore going everywher in barefeet (if you ever see me at a con i'm usually barefoot)

which one is yellow? i only know the levels (begin,standard,difficult,expert) hm last expo there were two machines one was being used for the competition one was for general use but they try adn get donations out of you >>XD the best time to ddr is during the masquerade no one is around ^^


On different games it's different names for the settings.

Normally it's:

Blue - Beginner
Yellow - Standard
Red - Difficult
Green - Genuine

I can do probably all yellow, some red, and no green x_x.

And that idea about during the masquerade is a great idea, although i may be entering it for Saturday =|
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:13 pm

ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:52 am

Ran-chan wrote:ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD


Dam your superiority D=
On Sunday i'll probably enter, but i'll make the rest of the people in our cosplay band to join xD.
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:17 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD


Dam your superiority D=
On Sunday i'll probably enter, but i'll make the rest of the people in our cosplay band to join xD.


hehe i've practiced way to much to be expert in such a short time..im sure its not good for me XD if you want to feel really crappy about your level though talk to the guys on DDR:UK T_T and go the troc sometime and hang around watching ppl. some of the ppl who are there...*sish* its just not fair..
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:32 pm

Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD


Dam your superiority D=
On Sunday i'll probably enter, but i'll make the rest of the people in our cosplay band to join xD.


hehe i've practiced way to much to be expert in such a short time..im sure its not good for me XD if you want to feel really crappy about your level though talk to the guys on DDR:UK T_T and go the troc sometime and hang around watching ppl. some of the ppl who are there...*sish* its just not fair..


Mhm =\ In May there's some guy who helps with the DDR machine, but he really annoys me, he's on it at least 70% of the time, that's why half the people who wanna play DDR can't get there in time.
And he does all the hardcore stuff so it kinda pushes away the people who wanna try =\.
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD


Dam your superiority D=
On Sunday i'll probably enter, but i'll make the rest of the people in our cosplay band to join xD.


hehe i've practiced way to much to be expert in such a short time..im sure its not good for me XD if you want to feel really crappy about your level though talk to the guys on DDR:UK T_T and go the troc sometime and hang around watching ppl. some of the ppl who are there...*sish* its just not fair..


Mhm =\ In May there's some guy who helps with the DDR machine, but he really annoys me, he's on it at least 70% of the time, that's why half the people who wanna play DDR can't get there in time.
And he does all the hardcore stuff so it kinda pushes away the people who wanna try =\.



oh i know some of the DDr ppl are really annoying they kick you off so they can have a go >< they also have a go at you if you use the bar or aren't realyl awesome...><

most of them are ok though ^^
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:39 pm

Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:ah we haev
blue-begin
yellow-standard
pink-difficult
green-expert
i tend to do everything on expert with a few exceptions and when i#m trying to DDR like L XDD


mm im entering on sunday.. XD


Dam your superiority D=
On Sunday i'll probably enter, but i'll make the rest of the people in our cosplay band to join xD.


hehe i've practiced way to much to be expert in such a short time..im sure its not good for me XD if you want to feel really crappy about your level though talk to the guys on DDR:UK T_T and go the troc sometime and hang around watching ppl. some of the ppl who are there...*sish* its just not fair..


Mhm =\ In May there's some guy who helps with the DDR machine, but he really annoys me, he's on it at least 70% of the time, that's why half the people who wanna play DDR can't get there in time.
And he does all the hardcore stuff so it kinda pushes away the people who wanna try =\.



oh i know some of the DDr ppl are really annoying they kick you off so they can have a go >< they also have a go at you if you use the bar or aren't realyl awesome...><

most of them are ok though ^^


Wait wait wait, they moan if we DO USE the bar?!
Well of course we have to use the bar in some songs, i almost fell over the last time i tried Dynamite rave in Difficult,

The one with the glasses bugs me even if i haven't gone and talked to him =\
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:15 pm

some of them see it as cheating to use the bar, same with speed modifications some of them dont like you using them ><
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:48 pm

Ran-chan wrote:some of them see it as cheating to use the bar, same with speed modifications some of them dont like you using them ><


I hardly see it cheating if the game was designed and the bar was put there, it obviously wasn't put there for safety =o
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm

i know its so stupid >< and for things like maxx 300 you HAVE to use the bar its like impossible not to ^^

i am trying to cut down on my bar usage merely cause it looks cooler to ddr without one Xd
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:31 pm

Ran-chan wrote:i know its so stupid >< and for things like maxx 300 you HAVE to use the bar its like impossible not to ^^

i am trying to cut down on my bar usage merely cause it looks cooler to ddr without one Xd


Mhm, i don't like using the bar because it takes longer for me to hit buttons o.O.

Also, i haven't danced to a few songs, i like the ones everyone else uses xD I sound so sad.
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Postby Adziu on Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:04 am

I never use the bar...but I appreciate that I'll need to if I want to up my level that little bit more. I just find it a distraction, and whenever friends have said, 'No, man, you'll NEED the bar for this!' I never do.

I've seen guys on youtube doing extreme stuff without the bar, even doing it on those soft home mats. So I don't think I'll need one any time soon.

At that level there's no chance of looking good, though. You HAVE to look like a chicken having conniptions.
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London

Postby Ran-chan on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:35 am

ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:i know its so stupid >< and for things like maxx 300 you HAVE to use the bar its like impossible not to ^^

i am trying to cut down on my bar usage merely cause it looks cooler to ddr without one Xd


Mhm, i don't like using the bar because it takes longer for me to hit buttons o.O.

Also, i haven't danced to a few songs, i like the ones everyone else uses xD I sound so sad.


really? i find it makes me faster i dont have to worry about where my feet are or trying to balance, i find without the bar i over blanance and fall. it'd be ok on a home machin but if i fail on an arccade machine a its a waste of money ><

adziu wrote:
I never use the bar...but I appreciate that I'll need to if I want to up my level that little bit more. I just find it a distraction, and whenever friends have said, 'No, man, you'll NEED the bar for this!' I never do.

I've seen guys on youtube doing extreme stuff without the bar, even doing it on those soft home mats. So I don't think I'll need one any time soon.

At that level there's no chance of looking good, though. You HAVE to look like a chicken having conniptions.


*feels like she being forum stalked:SXD*

gyah you're going to show me up horribly on saturday aren't you???
and meh stupid father>< and zhae for never checking her mobile phone>< if i follow your misguided 'advice' and skip work are you going to be in london before she comes to get you? hmm is your msn addy your email address to? i dont want to spam to much....^^

ha lol the only thign you look sillier doing is parapara methinks..XD
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Postby Adziu on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 am

ParaPara looks okay if you know the dances...albeit still very silly.

No spamming the forum! If you mail me there, I'll get it.

As for showing you up on DDR, I doubt it! I'm not the kind of person who actually practises songs.
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London

Postby Ran-chan on Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:46 pm

Adziu wrote:ParaPara looks okay if you know the dances...albeit still very silly.

No spamming the forum! If you mail me there, I'll get it.

As for showing you up on DDR, I doubt it! I'm not the kind of person who actually practises songs.


oh i dont follow that stupid lady person thing i freestyle on it XD

i dont practice either ^^ and i also appear to be getting worse :S although it may have something with my snowboarding injury deciding to hurt again >< i can't move my right leg properly..><
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London

Re:

Postby ShurikenFire on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Ran-chan wrote:
ShurikenFire wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:i know its so stupid >< and for things like maxx 300 you HAVE to use the bar its like impossible not to ^^

i am trying to cut down on my bar usage merely cause it looks cooler to ddr without one Xd


Mhm, i don't like using the bar because it takes longer for me to hit buttons o.O.

Also, i haven't danced to a few songs, i like the ones everyone else uses xD I sound so sad.


really? i find it makes me faster i dont have to worry about where my feet are or trying to balance, i find without the bar i over blanance and fall. it'd be ok on a home machin but if i fail on an arccade machine a its a waste of money ><



Sorry i haven't been on much, was having problems.

I fall over if i use the bar xD. I fall if i go a bit silly trying to reach a button if i've not seen it.
And i know what you mean about wasting money. I really need a dance mat for my home.
Image Lil Rick.
User avatar
ShurikenFire
 
Posts: 2079
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: Nightclub with Pig <3

Re: Re:

Postby Ran-chan on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:55 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:
Sorry i haven't been on much, was having problems.

I fall over if i use the bar xD. I fall if i go a bit silly trying to reach a button if i've not seen it.
And i know what you mean about wasting money. I really need a dance mat for my home.


lol its ok XD ^_^

you fall over ? wow ive never heard of that before..:S i fall over if i dont..XD i am getting better now though i can do most 8 footers without the bar,occasionally i grab on wiht one hand to stop my self ploughing into the machine ^^;
User avatar
Ran-chan
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Location: London


Return to DDR & PARAPARA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests