loving the loveless peoples.!!! calling yous

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

are you cosplaying loveless?

no
39%
yes
24%
maybe
18%
what the hell is loveless?????
18%

Total votes : 38

loving the loveless peoples.!!! calling yous

Postby kitsune on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:44 pm

why does my title sound like yoda said it.>< any way back on topic as the title says (IN a strange way) i'm looking for loveless cosplyers since last expo i saw how many nastuo and yoji couples were there at least 3 and some risukas.

but i just want to know how many of them are doing loveless this time round ( i confece it lonly being one natsuo >< ) SO SHOUT OUT LOAD AND CLEAR ANY LOVELESS COSPLAYERS?!!!!!
kitsune

Postby Zhaena on Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:46 pm

Not this time... though I keep meaning to cosplay Seimei at some point. I'll make sure to wave/glomp/shout randomly at ya if I see you though XD

Yay!! For Loveless cosplayers :D
Zhaena

Postby Momo on Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Loveless cosplayers ftw! My fave! :D you shall be pounced on- ... I mean glomped.. ehehe.. want to do either Ritsuka or Yoji one day <(^^)<
Make the sparkly reach out*Image
Momo

Postby CrystalNeko on Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:15 pm

awww if you asked me in october i would have done it with you as I was gonna do Ritsuka XD; Though this time round I'm kinda booked D=

But yay! Natsuo!!! My favourite character!! X3 You will need to be glomped =D
CrystalNeko

Postby kitsune on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:05 pm

it seems i have about 3 glomps then already 0o this will be interesting. - -
kitsune

Postby antifur12 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:52 pm

WAH!

I was thinking of cosplaying Ritsuka or Natsuo or Youji!

That is SO cool!

I didn't think anyone else would be! Wow!
[x] Live every day as if it's your last! [x]
antifur12

Postby Ran-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:09 pm

i keep meaning to cosplay ritsuka or possiblly one of the ceros (either female or male) but i a)lost m,y ears (literally not metaphoraclly ^^) amd B)get sidtracked by othe cosplays that are more noticable...but i shall obsessivly loks for you and photo anyone form loveless XD
Ran-chan

Postby kitsune on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:42 am

yes more people the more the better to bad I'll probably be the only natsuo though oh and interesting ava ran-chan ><
kitsune

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:07 pm

..i dont ususally run around forums with odd avatars ^^ im just using this one to freak out ppl in the apartment thread *cough* cossack *cough*
Ran-chan

Postby Adziu on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:04 pm

I can never remember which of the Zeroes are the male ones and which are the female ones. They all look the same to me...

Ritsuka's character design is cute but I didn't like Loveless so I doubt I'll ever cosplay from it. I'm still open-minded about the manga, though, which I've not read.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Zhaena on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:52 pm

There's a lot more character development in the manga, and Ritsuka's character is definitely more believable (he's much more like a 12 year old boy... still not sure whether this is a good thing). I wasn't so keen on the shonen-ai parts of this really... Soubi always creeped me out just a little too much =/ But this story is by far one of my favourite, and the art is so pretty too.

Oh and the male Zeros are Youji and Natsuo
and the female ones are Kouya and Yamato, in my icon XD
The same expression?
Zhaena

Postby Special Pleb on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:23 pm

Oh wow I love Loveless! <3 I did cosplay Soubi at one point, just never wore it to an expo ^^; May be tempted to re do it another time, but good luck with your cosplays, I can't wait to see them, picture all round!
Special Pleb

Postby CrystalNeko on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:27 pm

LOL going back to the gender identifications of the Zeros I always used to get confused with either Kouya and Yamato... I thought the one with glasses looked so much like a boy! ... Til I noticed the skirt xD; And I swear Natsuo looks like a girl ^^;; But that's just me xD... Still the artwork is good and I do like the story in the manga [Haven't seen the anime apart from one episode from Newtype...]

Anyways.. I'll stop spamming this thread now as my post was just completely pointless! XD If I get tired of walking around in a dress all day on Sunday then I might randomly put on my Ritsuka costume and run around freely then XD [It's always good to bring an extra costume y'know xP]... But this is very doubtful for now as it's still ages away ^^;;
CrystalNeko

Postby Ran-chan on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Adziu wrote:I can never remember which of the Zeroes are the male ones and which are the female ones. They all look the same to me...

Ritsuka's character design is cute but I didn't like Loveless so I doubt I'll ever cosplay from it. I'm still open-minded about the manga, though, which I've not read.

lol that review is kinda funny XD

i disagree with most of it but then loveless is my favourite manga (less so in anime version)
the bit about the rules being similar to yu-gi-ho(i.e there are none) mad eme laugh. it's completely true XD

i believe soubi wins almost every match by going 'you lose' and walking off invaribaly carrying ritsuka who has collapsed in a fit of ' zomg i cant hurt pplz or soubi wahh'
Ran-chan

Postby Adziu on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:48 am

Ran-chan wrote:
Adziu wrote:I can never remember which of the Zeroes are the male ones and which are the female ones. They all look the same to me...

i disagree with most of it but then loveless is my favourite manga (less so in anime version)
the bit about the rules being similar to yu-gi-ho(i.e there are none) mad eme laugh. it's completely true XD

i believe soubi wins almost every match by going 'you lose' and walking off invaribaly carrying ritsuka who has collapsed in a fit of ' zomg i cant hurt pplz or soubi wahh'

The whole fight parts were so stupid. They just totally made it up!

It wasn't my most detailed review, but it was all true, I tells ye!

Zhaena: oh yes, I see now how those super-masculine ones are obviously male!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:17 am

Adziu wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:

i knoW! lol its kinda funny XD blegh the truth is subjective ^^

i read throguh you other reviews as well *cough* stalker *cough* ^^

i think the page with the boku no pico one is blocked lol what did you put in it! :O?

enzai amused me, you pretty much wrote down exactly what i think when i watch it XD

*peers at gravitaion review* 'shuichi shindou is the kind of boy i could easily fall for'

...lmao and you say your not gay ^_^
Ran-chan

Postby Adziu on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Ran-chan wrote:
Adziu wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:

i think the page with the boku no pico one is blocked lol what did you put in it! :O?

enzai amused me, you pretty much wrote down exactly what i think when i watch it XD

*peers at gravitaion review* 'shuichi shindou is the kind of boy i could easily fall for'

...lmao and you say your not . ^_^

I think you MUST have figured out that I'm not gay...I mean, c'mon! But that doesn't mean I'm straight, either.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:07 pm

If your doing Loveless i wanna get a group picture =3
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby TheMagicalLucy on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:31 pm

I love Loveless cosplayers
We got attacked by a Ritsuka in October
***October 2010***
Sat~ Asuka (NGE)
Sun~ Zidane (DFF)
TheMagicalLucy

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Adziu wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:
Adziu wrote:
Ran-chan wrote:

...lmao and you say your not . ^_^

I think you MUST have figured out that I'm not gay...I mean, c'mon! But that doesn't mean I'm straight, either.

hmm *grin* i never said you were 100% gay...
Ran-chan

Postby Adziu on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:26 pm

Anything less and the terminology changes.

This is horribly off-topic, though. Uh...........yeah, I'll say this - cat ears are cute.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:29 pm

TheMagicalLucy wrote:I love Loveless cosplayers

Being attacked by a Ritsuka? but isn't Ritsuka incredibly weak....tehe you gots beaten by Ritsuka xD
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Postby Ran-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:30 pm

Adziu wrote:Anything less and the terminology changes.

This is horribly off-topic, though. Uh...........yeah, I'll say this - cat ears are cute.

bi is such a nasty word it sounds fat and implies you cant make up your mind..><

its like lesbian i hate that word it just sounds horrible when you say it ><><

uwah i lost my cat ears >< *not metaphorically literally* they got shoved in my room somewhere :s
Ran-chan

Postby TheMagicalLucy on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:30 pm

ShurikenFire wrote:
TheMagicalLucy wrote:I love Loveless cosplayers

Being attacked by a Ritsuka? but isn't Ritsuka incredibly weak....tehe you gots beaten by Ritsuka xD

This Ritsuka was a pretty fierce Yagami fangirl xD
***October 2010***
Sat~ Asuka (NGE)
Sun~ Zidane (DFF)
TheMagicalLucy

Postby Zhaena on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:38 pm

I still have my cat ears somewhere... I haven't worn them for a while since they don't stay so well in my hair now it's short =/ and it's too cold to wear my tail with shorts atm... at least until I have an old pair of jeans I don't mind cutting up XD
The same expression?
Zhaena

Next

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - MAY 2008