for newbies and friendly people

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories

for newbies and friendly people

Postby sabaku-sasou on Fri May 16, 2008 9:24 am

just to admit im both newbie and friendly...
id like to meet a load of new people at the expo and im sure you guys will also.
if you want we should all meet up somewhere,
i will be cosplaying as gaara from naruto... i wish i was going as "ryuzaki" AKA "L" from deathnote, but whataya gunna do.
anyway as i was saying..
anybody who wants to help me out by showing me the ropes at the convention feel welcome.
any fangirls are welcome to glomp the group we have already made so far... gaara, itachi, shino, naruto from the anime naruto and also one storm trooper from star wars. :mrgreen: me and my friends will welcome any posts with open arms :)
if any of you are msn go-ers, add me.. dry-life@..com .. ^^
sabaku-sasou

Re: for newbies and friendly people

Postby FluffyDragon on Mon May 19, 2008 6:37 pm

If you need any help feel fee to ask. I'll also be Gaara on the saturday, TimeSkip version. and I'll be Arrancar!Orihime on the sunday.

This'll be my sixth expo =D

[Edit] This is my 666th post xD whoo
Lastest cosplay: Alabasta Arc Nami from One Piece
FluffyDragon

Postby jamwa on Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm

hallo!

I wouldnt mind meeting some new people this'll be my second expo (may 07 being my first) but this will be my first year cosplaying!

Knowing my luck i'll lose everyone im with again like last year!

but if you see me feel free to say hi im cosplaying as Sagara Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin
jamwa

Postby bipy_chan on Mon May 19, 2008 9:53 pm

im a newbie too, not only is it my first time at the expo its my first time cosplaying too im going to be Rima Touya from vampire knight. I cant wait, i wanna meet loadsa people and take lots of photos :D
La Li Hoooo!!!
bipy_chan

Postby Neko-Chan on Mon May 19, 2008 11:35 pm

HEY!

not a newbie XD his is my i think 6th MCM expo? i lost count now. i have advice as most people do but i say this dont worry about asking people about things going on outside e.g. raves and so on they're fun to join into and you make friends that way, dont be afraid to ask people about their cosplays either or just in general ask about anything people are usually friendly and willing to help.

You know theres lots to do about the place really look about it took me a while to know about somethings i never noticed where there before like stalls doing competitions and so on.

i could go on and on about stuff but the biggest thing i could tell you is go and enjoy yourself! mingle,i f you take someones photo dont be afraid to tlak to them swap e-mails if you feel the need, i take a pen and paper all the time because i always ask a few people regardless, even if it just a myspace or devient art page.

always take your tie and walk around first really detailed looking and stuff and look at the guide so you know what you wanna do when its on so you dont miss anything, ive always had this problem, such as i've never been into watch the masqurade before.. now i just found out this year (finally) you have to ask for tickets (for free) at the cosplay desk. it takes a while to find things out but its worth it, and if oyu dont ask and dont look about you will never know about things.

ill see if ican keep my eye out for you and say hi!
ill be cosplaying as the fight card from cardcaptor sakura!

Neko
xx
Neko-Chan

Postby bebeXiAO on Tue May 20, 2008 10:58 am

Rawrrrr :D Newbie here!
^_^ I don't mind meetin' up with a bunch of people I don't even know @~@"
I'd laugh if I glomped a Gaara cosplayer and it turned out to be someone else Hahah!
xx
bebeXiAO

Postby sabaku-sasou on Tue May 20, 2008 9:45 pm

wow your all such kind people.. id love you meet you all.. if any of you have msn. please add me.. we can arrange a time to meet ^^ oh and if you actually want to glomp me im pretty easily recognized.. the six foot shippuuden gaara with red and black hair and eye-lined for the forhesad tattoo ^^hahaha... im totally looking forward to everything.. and if i could i want to get to know someone who can tell me about alot of cool stuff like the fight card cosplayer (ILoveCardcapterBTW) and could maybe show me the raves ect.. i would love to get involved in stuff ^^ ^^ ^^
sabaku-sasou

Postby animefan on Tue May 20, 2008 9:48 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:ill be cosplaying as the fight card from cardcaptor sakura!

Element of surpuise gone!
Ryzy-San

animefan

Postby Neko-Chan on Tue May 20, 2008 10:19 pm

animefan wrote:
Neko-Chan wrote:ill be cosplaying as the fight card from cardcaptor sakura!

Element of surpuise gone!

if you hadn't lready read it in the clamp thread and caramell dansen thread i've already posted it 3 times >.< and stated WHY i posted it dumbo! (i get away with this XD dont worry :P)

Ill be around both days running my own lil rave thing on the sunday.. i dont mind i have MSN if you wanna add me but busy with cosplay so might not reply strait away XD click on my username for my .... oh wait no that my old one...

ZGMF-Luna@..com

;)
Neko-Chan

Postby bebeXiAO on Wed May 21, 2008 12:09 pm

sabaku-sasou wrote:wow your all such kind people.. id love you meet you all.. if any of you have msn. please add me.. we can arrange a time to meet ^^ oh and if you actually want to glomp me im pretty easily recognized.. the six foot shippuuden gaara with red and black hair and eye-lined for the forhesad tattoo ^^hahaha... im totally looking forward to everything.. and if i could i want to get to know someone who can tell me about alot of cool stuff like the fight card cosplayer (ILoveCardcapterBTW) and could maybe show me the raves ect.. i would love to get involved in stuff ^^ ^^ ^^

Hehehe >:D Take pictures! And I'll probably recognise you ;3 When I see you.
I'll add you on Msn instead :P I don't like other random people adding me, haha.
Oh dear o O" !! I can't glomp a 6ft person!! T.T I'm like a rat to you ..No wait, lemme rephrase that ..
I'm like an ANT to you T^T No, that doesnt sound right ..I'm like Oxygen Air Particles that you can barely see LOL!
Yep, thats the one ^_^v Bahaha, Cardcaptor fan xD Thats cute. You're a boy right? o O" Lmaooooo ~~
xxxx
bebeXiAO

Postby sabaku-sasou on Wed May 21, 2008 12:16 pm

bebeXiAO wrote:
sabaku-sasou wrote:wow your all such kind people.. id love you meet you all.. if any of you have msn. please add me.. we can arrange a time to meet ^^ oh and if you actually want to glomp me im pretty easily recognized.. the six foot shippuuden gaara with red and black hair and eye-lined for the forhesad tattoo ^^hahaha... im totally looking forward to everything.. and if i could i want to get to know someone who can tell me about alot of cool stuff like the fight card cosplayer (ILoveCardcapterBTW) and could maybe show me the raves ect.. i would love to get involved in stuff ^^ ^^ ^^

Hehehe >:D Take pictures! And I'll probably recognise you ;3 When I see you.
I'll add you on Msn instead :P I don't like other random people adding me, haha.
Oh dear o O" !! I can't glomp a 6ft person!! T.T I'm like a rat to you ..No wait, lemme rephrase that ..
I'm like an ANT to you T^T No, that doesnt sound right ..I'm like Oxygen Air Particles that you can barely see LOL!
Yep, thats the one ^_^v Bahaha, Cardcaptor fan xD Thats cute. You're a boy right? o O" Lmaooooo ~~
xxxx

yeah im a guy ^^ and id love you to add me.. thankyou
sabaku-sasou

Postby lordvincent on Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm

hey welcome i'm vinni i hope to see you at the expo i'll be cosplaying as sanji from one piece so if you ever see me come over and say hi ^^

jason_valentine@..co.uk i'll add you right away ^^
Made by Chibi_chan ^_^
lordvincent

Postby bebeXiAO on Wed May 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Added you my dear ^_^
You're not online waaaa T.T
xxxx
bebeXiAO

Postby Li-Chan on Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm

also a newbie. woo go me. you can only be a newbie once so best enjoy it. First cosplay First convention. Nice Start. Would love to meet you all. ^^
Li-Chan

Postby supergurl_19 on Wed May 21, 2008 7:25 pm

i went last year but this year i'm cosplaying so i hope i make new friends there
supergurl_19

Postby Moozman on Wed May 21, 2008 9:43 pm

Not a newb been here for a while >_< add me on my msn if you want guys, ill be gloomy bear this expo.

@bebeXiAO - is that Purikura i see in your sig?

Moozman
Moozman

Postby zaikrafu on Thu May 22, 2008 7:45 am

I'll show you around if you get lost or whatever =) Oh and also if I bump into you I'll give you some pocky or something depending on what Ihave on me at the time ^^ I'm cosplaying as Hinata by the way, but by my sig that may be obvious. Lol
zaikrafu

Postby sabaku-sasou on Thu May 22, 2008 8:05 am

awesome.. all of you will be awesome to meet.. but since its a big convention and there will be hundreds of cosplayers.. im scared of saying hi to the wrong person... hehe :P ..
sabaku-sasou

Postby lordvincent on Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 am

sabaku-sasou wrote:awesome.. all of you will be awesome to meet.. but since its a big convention and there will be hundreds of cosplayers.. im scared of saying hi to the wrong person... hehe :P ..

lol yea that happens alot at expo XD

well i'll be sanji with a orange shuirt and blonde hair so it wont be too hard to miss me XD
Made by Chibi_chan ^_^
lordvincent

Postby sabaku-sasou on Thu May 22, 2008 9:28 am

true lol ^^ i shall keep an eye out for you *does third eye jitsu* lmao
sabaku-sasou

Postby Jeshika on Thu May 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Lawl. People should add me too. jeshikapaperdoll@..co.uk

It'll be my first, and i'm not cosplaying, but my mate and her sister are. As Risa and Riku from DNAngel. So i'll just be tagging along muchly confused and in awe. xD And, they're trying to make me wear a kitty hat or something. Dx
Jeshika

Postby bebeXiAO on Thu May 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Moozman wrote:Not a newb been here for a while >_< add me on my msn if you want guys, ill be gloomy bear this expo.

@bebeXiAO - is that Purikura i see in your sig?

Moozman

Omg Gloomy Bear?!?! Cute! I'm gonna bring my Gloomy Bear doll ^_^ He's pretty big lol. You better hug him >:3
I blind-folded him so he cant see bad crimes :3

Hehe, its ONLINE Purikura dear ;3
www.puricute.com

=) I'll look for you at the expo! xxx
bebeXiAO

Postby Shugo-Jirurusu on Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Heh, Okay i might see you there since it's my first time too :D My MSN is Shugo-valentine@..co.uk, I'll be going as L (Ryuzaki)
Shugo-Jirurusu

Postby hiro_nakano_2006 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 pm

hello all! im new here and im hoping to go to the expo on the Saturday 25th....but i just wanna know what time Brad Swaile will be appearing for like a Q and A panel, or signings? does anyone have any idea on what time? cuz since i have a friend who's screwed up times with me, i have to go by THEIR times now, so yeah, major bummer.

can anyone help me?

oh and im from the West Midlands and im a 22 year old female. im going with my sister, and 1 of my friends and his friends whom i dont know lol!

Hiroshi Nakano
hiro_nakano_2006

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2008