DYNASTY WARRIORS GROUP

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: DYNASTY WARRIORS GROUP

Postby Insp. Chin on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 pm

I booked for the Mothy Hug first :P You can go for second :P
Insp. Chin

Postby Samsara16 on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 pm

hey hey hey.. fine i get the third xDD
Alice - Alice Madness Returns
Samsara16

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Insp. Chin wrote:I booked for the Mothy Hug first :P You can go for second :P

I promised you the first hug but there will be loads to go around ^^
I think Pang Tong will be very pleased to get a fanning down from such a pretty lady ^^
hakuloveszabuza

Postby White Leviathan on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 am

Finally decided on my costume, doing Ma Chao from DW6, look forward to seeing you guys there.
White Leviathan

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:48 am

Okay I thought that I would post up some plans.
I usually get to Expo early so I will be raiding the KOEI booth as soon as I get in the halls lol so if anyone else wishes to meet up then let me know ^^ (If anyone wants my phone number please PM me or feel free to add me on MSN, that way if you are running late or can't find me you can give Pang Tong a bell)

Photo shoot (depending on weather) outside by the trees at Custon House side of Excel building at 11.30 - 12.30ish or whenever we finish but if you have other events to go to then I don't expect you to stay the whole hour ^^
Don't worry if you are going to be late as if the weather is good I expect to be outside for a while cooling off in my many layers and as I have given us an hour (which is far more than we need people who are running late don't have to panic) people can stay and chat or leave for other things as they wish.

Second photo shoot at the KOEI booth at 1.30 -2.00.
The staff at the booth would love us all to get together for photos and also you get a chance to pose with Orochi and Da Ji plus meet other fans.
hakuloveszabuza

Postby Samsara16 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:03 pm

So exctiting >w<
I really can't wait now, not long till the expo! =D
Samsara16

Postby Ikkaku_Madarame on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:24 pm

hakuloveszabuza wrote:Okay I thought that I would post up some plans.
I usually get to Expo early so I will be raiding the KOEI booth as soon as I get in the halls lol so if anyone else wishes to meet up then let me know ^^ (If anyone wants my phone number please PM me or feel free to add me on MSN, that way if you are running late or can't find me you can give Pang Tong a bell)

Photo shoot (depending on weather) outside by the trees at Custon House side of Excel building at 11.30 - 12.30ish or whenever we finish but if you have other events to go to then I don't expect you to stay the whole hour ^^
Don't worry if you are going to be late as if the weather is good I expect to be outside for a while cooling off in my many layers and as I have given us an hour (which is far more than we need people who are running late don't have to panic) people can stay and chat or leave for other things as they wish.

The staff at the booth would love us all to get together for photos and also you get a chance to pose with Orochi and Da Ji plus meet other fans.

2 photo shoots :O....... i usually phail to find anyone doing any photoshoots let alone 2 of them xD i believe i shall be following you and Dan around for the duration if that is okay =)
I work best when im cheap 8-)
Ikkaku_Madarame

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:46 am

Ikkaku_Madarame wrote:

2 photo shoots :O....... i usually phail to find anyone doing any photoshoots let alone 2 of them xD i believe i shall be following you and Dan around for the duration if that is okay =)

You are most welcome to join us ^^

How is everyones cosplays coming along? I hope to post more progress at the weekend ^^
Warriors of KOEI a project that I am working upon with Zabuzaloveshaku is hoping to be launched soon after Expo so if anyone on here want to know more about it and be a part of it please see me at the photo shoot ^^
hakuloveszabuza

Postby Samsara16 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 am

hakuloveszabuza wrote:
Ikkaku_Madarame wrote:

You are most welcome to join us ^^

How is everyones cosplays coming along? I hope to post more progress at the weekend ^^
Warriors of KOEI a project that I am working upon with Zabuzaloveshaku is hoping to be launched soon after Expo so if anyone on here want to know more about it and be a part of it please see me at the photo shoot ^^

Oh that sounds interesting *w*
ill definatly see you there about that =D
Samsara16

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Pang Tong all but finished just need gloves ^^

hakuloveszabuza

Postby Kacela on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:29 am

YAY!! you look awsome, im so excited ^^ a very well done to you!! XD
Kacela

Postby Samsara16 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:07 pm

so awesome!! I cant wait to see that at the expo >w<
Samsara16

Postby Kacela on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Imagel]

tada my odd shoes for xiao qiao XD unfortunatly, the light in my room is bad :(
Kacela

Postby Giant-Lenin on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

Dynasty Warriors cosplayers appearing on Saturday: are you getting involved in the World Record attempt?
Sat October 09- Devona (Guild Wars) along with Eve and Cynn.
Giant-Lenin

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:31 am

I have already posted on the thread that I hope to bring the members of this group to the world record attempt...our photoshoot will be over by then so those that want to can wander over and join in ^^
hakuloveszabuza

Postby hakuloveszabuza on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Don't forget the photo shoot at 11.30 saturday by the trees (if wet we'll meet at entrance in the sheltered bit as you walk up from the DLR station), then the world record attempt and the KOEI Warriors meet up at 1.30 at the KOEI Booth...look out Chin...prepared to be spanked by Pang Tong's staff lol
hakuloveszabuza

Postby Fahliell on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:12 pm

12midnite21 wrote:And here are some progress pics =]

One tonfa (barely visable camouflaged against the newspaper protecting the table )

You can also see a little of Kacela's fans in the background =p

and the next one is me wielding the half baked tonfa

and yer i live in a sideways house... i like to walk upon the walls.... ^^

That is a great Sun Ce cosplaying!!
Met u in the expo and the last one, lol
i cosplayed lavi as well in the last expo, hope u remember
iv got ur pic!
could ya pm ur msn that we can keep in touch
thx
Fahliell

Postby Insp. Chin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Insp. Chin

Postby Kacela on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Thanks chin XD ur the best =] james is really happy now!!!
Kacela

Postby Insp. Chin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 pm

James and you (Jessie) actually remind me of Team Rocket from Pokemon!! Hahahaha, glad to see you guys are both happy!!! Good job on the costumes!!! :wink:
Insp. Chin

Postby Kacela on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Insp. Chin wrote:James and you (Jessie) actually remind me of Team Rocket from Pokemon!! Hahahaha, glad to see you guys are both happy!!! Good job on the costumes!!! :wink:

My friend wants us to cosplay as team rocket, but we think it is too simple and it is over done lol! Thanks, i cant wait to start on may's costumes, i will be doin xiao qiao's dynasty strike force, im hopein i can learn to glow pink by then ^^
Kacela

Postby Insp. Chin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Lemme know if you want a high-res pic of her too :) Pleased to help!
Insp. Chin

Postby Kacela on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 pm

That would be awsome if u could,, the place i found the picture isn't workin anymore :( which really does not help ¬¬ if you could get me a picture i would be the happiest evers (well the second happiest iv ever been) XD
Kacela

Postby Insp. Chin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

I'll send it to you by the end of tomorrow (please remind me if I don't), can you lemme know your email too?
Insp. Chin

Postby 12midnite21 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:14 am

dark_fairy92@..co.uk is jessie's email =]

woo going to alton towers today XD

YOOUUUU!!!!!
12midnite21

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - OCTOBER 2008