David Tennant

Chat about everything Dr Who here

David Tennant

Postby sarahtsang123 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 am

He is leaving D:....4 more specials??..to see him......wonder how it will all end(obviously hes gonna regenerate)..like as in how it will result in that...

I probably going to cry hahahah...

But at least we get Steven Moffat as the new dude of making Doctor Who eps....hes awesome :)

Apparently James Nesbit..or that Guy who did Full Monty is the bookies favourite to become the new doctor

I was actually annoyed that Christopher E left after one series...and that i only got use to David Tennant only half way through the first series hahahah....

Sigh...who will be the new..Rose, Martha, Donna....

Rose will never know her Doctor has regenerated in the other side of the pararell world...hahah...
Im thinking too much....
RAWR
sarahtsang123

Re: David Tennant

Postby MisaMisa on Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 pm

I think my sister is mourning.

He was very amusing, and will be for the next 4 specials!
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby Jake Bullet on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 pm

possibly the greatest doctor on screen. i think he's done more for the series then any other doctor. but i am glad he's going, he's leaving at the right time for the show and not dragging it out too much. as for who the new one will be, i just hope its a good choice.
Jake Bullet

Postby Regasssa on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:50 pm

I hope it isn't James Nesbitt. I like him, but I'd also prefer a Doctor that doesn't fit into the same cut and dried form as David Tennant. I'd like a fresh look at him; something really different. But gah...if I could just shake him! *sigh* I guess it had to happen.
Regasssa

Postby Emochris on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 am

He was on the BBC Breakfast show and he will be doing 5 specials! The Christmas one and 4 next year
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby Floof on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:54 pm

OHHHH, i luff Tennant. I remeber the first time i saw him, YEARS ago on Cassonova. Now look at him. I should shed the tears of a proud mother! ^o^. But i'm pleased he's done so well, and revived Dr Who for all of us that would've been too young to remember the originals.

sarahtsang123 wrote:
Rose will never know her Doctor has regenerated in the other side of the pararell world...hahah...
Im thinking too much....

Gasp! Talk about the last to know -_+

Regasssa wrote:I hope it isn't James Nesbitt. I like him, but I'd also prefer a Doctor that doesn't fit into the same cut and dried form as David Tennant. I'd like a fresh look at him; something really different. But gah...if I could just shake him! *sigh* I guess it had to happen.

Yes yes. The difference between Eccleston and Tennant as great!

Ohh that gets me thinking... i wonder what the new doctor's outfit will be? o.O
ಠ_ಠ

Floof

Postby sunny1r on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 pm

It's sad that Tennant is leaving, he was such a brilliant actor, but i suppose this day had to come some day.Albeit sooner than i expected. Still 5 specials left before we wave goodbye and usher in a new doctor.....who's applying?
sunny1r

Postby sarahtsang123 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 am

sunny1r wrote:It's sad that Tennant is leaving, he was such a brilliant actor, but i suppose this day had to come some day.Albeit sooner than i expected. Still 5 specials left before we wave goodbye and usher in a new doctor.....who's applying?

Apparently people think its James Nesbit...or someone from Full Monty...

or if you seen the trailer for xmas special.. it might be David M..or osmething hahah...(the guy..whos the main actor..apart from the doctor)
RAWR
sarahtsang123

Return to DOCTOR WHO