FRIDAY NIGHT NAMCO MEET - PAGE 6 FOR FINAL DETAILS!!!!!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories.

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE EXPO

Postby nekochan1987 on Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:

Namco are a bit lax about ID really in all honesty, because alot of people go in there for DDR and Bumper cars e.c.t which anyone can go on, its just the bar but even then as i said ive only been ID'd once. For those who have it bring it those who dont dont worry about it ;)

but yeah good for you to remind us!! ^_^

HOLY FUDGE THEY HAVE BUMPERS CARS! :D I am so looking forward to this now XD Okay so I'm a big kid, but the whole weekend tis just gonna be awesome.

Even if the Pika-Lolita has to be put on hold *having fabric problems :shock: *
nekochan1987

Postby spikesteve on Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

hehe.. im gonna hit the bumber cars in my rorshach costume... it makes perfect sence he would unwind at the namco station
spikesteve

Postby Neko-Chan on Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 pm

The namco sign im gonna have with me, imma gonna try and make it xD so keep an eye out, as theres gonna be a lot of people out there (aparently) I thought it would be best ^_^ inno if imma gonna draw the leek or a chibi yet lol cant decide =P text will be the same ^_^
Neko-Chan

Postby shaneh87 on Thu May 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Not bad at all.
shaneh87

Postby nekochan1987 on Thu May 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:Image

The namco sign im gonna have with me, imma gonna try and make it xD so keep an eye out, as theres gonna be a lot of people out there (aparently) I thought it would be best ^_^ inno if imma gonna draw the leek or a chibi yet lol cant decide =P text will be the same ^_^

Awesome! :D We still meetin outside excel right? LOL will keep an eye out for it, and PIKA LOLITA IS BACK ON TRACK AND ALMOST COMPLETE! I won't have a tail but I just need to get the ears sorted and I'm done cosplay wise for MCM :lol:
nekochan1987

Postby kitty_yachiru on Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm

spikesteve wrote:hehe.. im gonna hit the bumber cars in my rorshach costume... it makes perfect sence he would unwind at the namco station

you may not be able to.
hate to burst your bubble, but you'll be told to remove your mask :/
its not safe and also could worry some people..:(
Mooooo? OH!! Moooooooo
kitty_yachiru

Postby MisaMisa on Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

spikesteve wrote:id is a must have for everyone who choses to drink..

i work at a off liences. for those who are not in the know. there is a now a new id test. its nolonger challage 21 ( to ask id for anyone who lookes under 21) . the law has changed to go to challage 25... so if you look under 25 like i do ( even thoughim 28 this year) your ARE gonna get id. take a pass card or drving lience... you dont wanna loose ya passport in london thats for sure.

hope this has helped

We get that starting June 1st, how silly.
No restrictions go above what.. 21 in this country? (Like exclusive 21 over bars, we got some here)

I love the logo <3
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby Adziu on Fri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Just so everyone knows, there are replacement buses to the ExCel even on the FRIDAY now, but only after 9pm. So it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the time.

TFL wrote:DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY: Friday 22 May suspended between Westferry and Beckton and between Westferry and Woolwich Arsenal from approximately 2100. Two rail replacement bus services operate.

Service one: between Canary Wharf and North Woolwich ferry terminal, calling at Blackwall, Canning Town, West Silvertown, Pontoon Dock, London City Airport and King George V.

Service two: between Canary Wharf and Beckton, calling at Blackwall, Canning Town, Royal Victoria, Custom House, Prince Regent, Royal Albert, Beckton Park, Cyprus and Gallions Reach.

Mobility impaired passengers who are unable to use the replacement bus service are advised to call 020 7363 9700 for further information and advice.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby shaneh87 on Fri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Looks like we'll be getting on a bus then XD
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Adziu wrote:Just so everyone knows, there are replacement buses to the ExCel even on the FRIDAY now, but only after 9pm. So it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the time.

TFL wrote:DOCKLANDS LIGHT RAILWAY: Friday 22 May suspended between Westferry and Beckton and between Westferry and Woolwich Arsenal from approximately 2100. Two rail replacement bus services operate.

Service one: between Canary Wharf and North Woolwich ferry terminal, calling at Blackwall, Canning Town, West Silvertown, Pontoon Dock, London City Airport and King George V.

Service two: between Canary Wharf and Beckton, calling at Blackwall, Canning Town, Royal Victoria, Custom House, Prince Regent, Royal Albert, Beckton Park, Cyprus and Gallions Reach.

Mobility impaired passengers who are unable to use the replacement bus service are advised to call 020 7363 9700 for further information and advice.

*moans*

At least it will only be the DLR and not Jubilee bus isnt very long to Excel but this will mean those who do come will have to be especially careful when we leave to keep an eye on everyone else if they dont know where they're going ;)

the way there isnt effected thank goodness.

thanks Adizu For the update ^_^
Neko-Chan

Postby Adziu on Fri May 15, 2009 10:43 pm

The buses aren't great to ExCel. There's one from Trafalgar Square to Canning Town that's pretty good, but it only starts running at midnight!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby shaneh87 on Fri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

If alot of people are getting drunk does that mean i'll be the one guiding everyone back >_>
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat May 16, 2009 3:15 am

Adziu - I wsent on them during the easter hols, they werent too bad tbh, guess its just their moods xD

Shaneh - lol hun seriiously im not planning on getting drunk and i dont think many people will. as i stated before everyones responsable for themselves. and in all honesty who wants to have a hang over on the sat ready for expo? lol not me! tbh theres a lot of people who wont be drinking more than one or two glasses. people wil be giggly but nothing more.
Neko-Chan

Postby Tonyo on Sat May 16, 2009 5:24 am

Flipping DLR!!!! If I'd have known all this was going to happen I'd have planned to get into London sooner. I think I'll be heading to Namco a little sooner than planned, but I still need to get to Forbidden Planet and raid their manga. :D Probably end up leaving at about 8ish then as I'm not a fan of buses to be honest.
Tonyo

Postby kitty_yachiru on Sat May 16, 2009 9:38 am

Bit of nostalgia for people ^^
Mooooo? OH!! Moooooooo
kitty_yachiru

Postby Neko-Chan on Sat May 16, 2009 11:50 am

ll *points out many people she now knows but didnt back then*

this must have been like 3 years ago xD
Neko-Chan

Postby nekochan1987 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Adziu wrote:Just so everyone knows, there are replacement buses to the ExCel even on the FRIDAY now, but only after 9pm. So it might be a good idea to keep an eye on the time.

Do we know if this is in place the whole weekend? If so then I need to be careful... not 100% sure how good the buses are
nekochan1987

Postby MisaMisa on Sat May 16, 2009 7:30 pm

kitty_yachiru wrote:Bit of nostalgia for people ^^

Is shinta licking my ear o.o

I think it was oct 07!

Also.. I may return early.. or erm.. i dont know. Canning town isn't a big walk no?
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby Adziu on Sat May 16, 2009 8:03 pm

kitty_yachiru wrote:Bit of nostalgia for people ^^

That was a fun day. Poor cosplay turn-out though! I have a funny look on my face.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby shaneh87 on Sat May 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Well at any rate i better not leave to late as at the moment neither myself or cousin don't actually know where the PTI is exactly and i don't fancy getting back there in the dark.
shaneh87

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun May 17, 2009 3:21 am

shaneh87 wrote:Well at any rate i better not leave to late as at the moment neither myself or cousin don't actually know where the PTI is exactly and i don't fancy getting back there in the dark.

dont worry about that ill take you back ;)

and canning town is aparently a 8 min walk from excel >.<

all busses are always clearly signed and have station attendants nearby, its hard to get lost promise me. I used to worry first time i done it now its not a problem ^_^
Neko-Chan

Postby Adziu on Sun May 17, 2009 4:28 am

Neko-Chan wrote:
shaneh87 wrote:Well at any rate i better not leave to late as at the moment neither myself or cousin don't actually know where the PTI is exactly and i don't fancy getting back there in the dark.

all busses are always clearly signed and have station attendants nearby, its hard to get lost promise me. I used to worry first time i done it now its not a problem ^_^

I did that walk today...

8 minutes is VERY optimistic. It's a lot more like 20.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Neko-Chan on Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Ahh well, busses aint that bad =P hey we're all together anyway ^_^ so bleh stuff it, I've had and seen worse *remembers fail norwich meet going bowling*
Neko-Chan

Postby MisaMisa on Sun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Adziu wrote:
Neko-Chan wrote:

I did that walk today...

8 minutes is VERY optimistic. It's a lot more like 20.

Do you know if you still have to walk around the custom house side to get to the PTI? We cheated last time by using the DLR, but that's out the window.
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby kissaten on Sun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Neko-Chan wrote:Ahh well, busses aint that bad =P hey we're all together anyway ^_^ so bleh stuff it, I've had and seen worse *remembers fail norwich meet going bowling*

bowling went badly then huh ??

hows this meet looking sofar Neko ??
kissaten

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL LONDON MCM EXPO EVENT CHAT - MAY 2009