FFIX Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: FFIX Group

Postby Urotsukidoji on Fri May 22, 2009 12:37 am

added =]
Urotsukidoji

Postby TaiCat on Fri May 22, 2009 9:57 am

mz friends do FFIX group with quite few people
TaiCat

Postby Freyarule on Fri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm

WHOOO
EXPO IS TOMORROW
I shall see you this weekend my lovies! :333

love you alll
Oct13 - Gou-chan/IceClimber/RainCard
Freyarule

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri May 22, 2009 9:12 pm

picklesofdoom wrote:WOOHOO YEAG! Quina is complete! Execpt my tongue fell out so I'm gonna have to stick it back in.

XD! I'm sorry, but the way you said that made me laugh out loud xDDD It's not everyday one's tongue falls out ;P

I seriously cannot wait to see everybody! *-* SO MANY OBSCURE CHARACTERS! <3 I feel like such a n00b as Garnet is cosplayed quite a bit! Ah well it'll still be amazing seeing people 8D

And Freyaaaaa~ I saw your photos on Cosplay Island, you look so AWESOME! *-* I hope you win the masquerade, it's seriously awesome! ^o^
CrystalNeko

Postby Freyarule on Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm

It was awesome meeting you all! (and pickles, thankyou once again for letting me stay in your already crowded apartment last night!!! *huggle*)

And Freyaaaaa~ I saw your photos on Cosplay Island, you look so AWESOME! *-* I hope you win the masquerade, it's seriously awesome! ^o^

Awww, thanks *^^* You looked lovely too in all your cosplays :3 And yeah, I didn't win anything but I don't really mind, I did it for fun and let's be honest, Trance Kuja totally deserved that prize. :mrgreen:
Freyarule

Postby Urotsukidoji on Mon May 25, 2009 2:50 pm

was nice meeting you other ff9ers =D brahne has to catch up on some sleep soon xD
Urotsukidoji

Postby Kirree on Mon May 25, 2009 9:18 pm

It was so great seeing the ff9 cosplayers! I missed out on loads though >_< Iv seen photos of characters that i never got to meet at expo. Unfortunately i missed out on watching the mascarade (it was our first expo so we didnt realise we needed to get tickets) whoops lol.

Also, appologies to Freya for asking you for a photo while you were eating! I really wanted a picture and had to leave early on the sunday to get back to manchester >_< it felt really strange changing back into everyday clothes to go home.
Kirree

Postby picklesofdoom on Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 am

Freyarule wrote:It was awesome meeting you all! (and pickles, thankyou once again for letting me stay in your already crowded apartment last night!!! *huggle*)

Awww, thanks *^^* You looked lovely too in all your cosplays :3 And yeah, I didn't win anything but I don't really mind, I did it for fun and let's be honest, Trance Kuja totally deserved that prize. :mrgreen:

Indeed! And no problem, hun! It was fun. ya! =^_____^= (Can I has your spear now? heheheheh...its so sparkly-awesome!)

Heheh FANTASTIC turn out for FF9 peeps this Expo, FF9 got some much deserved love. I tried to find as many of you as I could unfortuately got a little tied up with various things that were going on *cries* so I'm sorry bout that. Can't wait to see pictures though!

*ehem*...I LOVE YOU BRAHNE....and KUUUUUUUUUUJA! *runs away with uber-fluffy tail and shiney crownz*
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby Urotsukidoji on Tue May 26, 2009 2:07 am

*sends quina some love cakes* - ponders why am i making a new brahne cape already after getting back xD-
Urotsukidoji

Postby Urotsukidoji on Tue May 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Urotsukidoji

Postby Freyarule on Tue May 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Kirree wrote:It was so great seeing the ff9 cosplayers! I missed out on loads though >_< Iv seen photos of characters that i never got to meet at expo. Unfortunately i missed out on watching the mascarade (it was our first expo so we didnt realise we needed to get tickets) whoops lol.

Also, appologies to Freya for asking you for a photo while you were eating! I really wanted a picture and had to leave early on the sunday to get back to manchester >_< it felt really strange changing back into everyday clothes to go home.

Aww bless you! It was totally fine ^^ I was happy people were actually taking photos of me >w<

and yes, now onto October! I think I now what I'm doing only two days after May Expo 8D Talk about early planning or what??
Freyarule

Postby Urotsukidoji on Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm

Freyarule wrote:
Kirree wrote:It was so great seeing the ff9 cosplayers! I missed out on loads though >_< Iv seen photos of characters that i never got to meet at expo. Unfortunately i missed out on watching the mascarade (it was our first expo so we didnt realise we needed to get tickets) whoops lol.

Aww bless you! It was totally fine ^^ I was happy people were actually taking photos of me >w<

and yes, now onto October! I think I now what I'm doing only two days after May Expo 8D Talk about early planning or what??

I was talking on sat to someone about doing one, and it sounds very complicated but we may still do it
Urotsukidoji

Postby picklesofdoom on Tue May 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Freyarule wrote:

OBJECTION...wait..Over-rule please. :mrgreen:

I'm planning me cosplays already too heheheh . =^_____^=
picklesofdoom

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

I was GUTTED that I didn't get pictures of you guys!!! :(
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby Urotsukidoji on Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 am

Lady Bahamut wrote:I was GUTTED that I didn't get pictures of you guys!!! :(

maybe next time :(
Urotsukidoji

Postby Freyarule on Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 pm

picklesofdoom wrote:
Freyarule wrote:

OBJECTION...wait..Over-rule please. :mrgreen:

I'm planning me cosplays already too heheheh . =^_____^=

Shhhh! You'll spoil the surprise!

BTW I found the perfect colour blue for the suit....whoops. >.>
Freyarule

Postby Urotsukidoji on Wed May 27, 2009 4:08 pm

*ruins it all, by telling everyone:P"
Urotsukidoji

Postby picklesofdoom on Wed May 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Freyarule wrote:
Shhhh! You'll spoil the surprise!

BTW I found the perfect colour blue for the suit....whoops. >.>

Husuhummmz and Awesummz :) I'm still undecided though *cries*

Oh Btw CrystalNeko: I saw a picture of you dressed as Garnet. I'm upset I didn't get to see you in the dress in the end but it was so pretty. I loved it. Well done! :D
picklesofdoom

Postby megacosplayer on Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm

D: i wished i did my FFIX black mage now.....im doing it in october is there's gonna be another FFIX meet.
megacosplayer

Postby CrystalNeko on Wed May 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Thank you pickles! You looked amazing as Quina 8D You were amazing and totally in character hehehe! x]

That's odd, I thought I had already posted in here, I'M GOING CRAZY! Imma blaming those caterpillars D8<

Freya your probably sick of me saying this but I LOVED YOUR COSTUME 8D, so much glitter, hehe x]

Urotsukidoji, you looked really good as Brahne xD! Seriously you suit him so well, I'm not 100% sure if it's a compliment though XD;
CrystalNeko

Postby DKid on Thu May 28, 2009 12:02 am

Gaaaah! So annoyed at myself for not taking many pictures with all of you DX I also didnt have my camera on me neither ._.

You all looked just so awesome! I atleast got some with the lovely Freya, my royal Tail carrier XD
DKid

Postby Freyarule on Thu May 28, 2009 9:01 am

DKid wrote:Gaaaah! So annoyed at myself for not taking many pictures with all of you DX I also didnt have my camera on me neither ._.

You all looked just so awesome! I atleast got some with the lovely Freya, my royal Tail carrier XD

D'awww, I know! I didn't take any photos on the Sunday so I'm depending on everyone else xD and yus, we got some good photos together x3

And thanks, Fifi :D The Melzi trademark of a cosplay, especially if it's an original design, is TONS OF GLITTER >D
Freyarule

Postby Hannah-Kiwii on Fri May 29, 2009 4:04 pm

I seem to have missed most everybody in this group, but I did love the masq. All credit to you guys. I think i lost my voice cheering for you all on Saturday XD

The only comment I got on my Garnet cosplay was "oh yes, they are difficult to make, aren't they?" and it did seem to implode some time on Saturday...but never mind XD
Hannah-Kiwii

Postby Urotsukidoji on Fri May 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks for the support =D more love for ffix is needed =D
Urotsukidoji

Postby megacosplayer on Sat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm

is there gonna be another FFIX group in october? Cuz im cosplaying generic Black Mage Type A, No. 257
megacosplayer

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO - MAY 2009