Sharing a bed

Chat here about anything within reason and does not break the terms and conditions of use that does not fit into any other category

Re: Sharing a bed

Postby Grey-San on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Rick don kill me but i gotta do this xD

Who would you share a bed with on here then? XD
Grey-San

Postby Toadsanime on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 pm

sabaku-no-gaara wrote:Bed is bad for your health due to the fact you can be crushed by your roof. Breathing is bad because you can breath in a harmful pathogen. Being in a car is bad for you because it might blow up. Living is bad for you because you might die.

I see another "study" like this and I swear to god I'm going to publish my own. "Living in your house can kill you".

Asbestos.
Toadsanime

Postby Yatak on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm

sabaku-no-gaara wrote:Bed is bad for your health due to the fact you can be crushed by your roof. Breathing is bad because you can breath in a harmful pathogen. Being in a car is bad for you because it might blow up. Living is bad for you because you might die.

I see another "study" like this and I swear to god I'm going to publish my own. "Living in your house can kill you".

I would say, 'GET TO DA CHOPPA FOR SAFETY!!!' But helicopters are the leading cause of helicopter related deaths :o
Yatak

Postby squall-lionheart16 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Nessie-chan wrote:
Elianimation wrote:I wonder how it feels to share a bed with someone you like, I hope I get the chance to try that someday =O.

Its wonderful, no matter now small the bed is ¬_¬

xD

awwww, i love sharing with you too. But is my bed really THAT small? xD normal single size...
squall-lionheart16

Postby faramon on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm

I love to share a bed but sweet Jesus I hate sharing my bed it is a single I need to get a double to save my bloody spine.
faramon

Postby Adziu on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Ah, uni days of sharing a tiny single bed!

Daft idea.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby faramon on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:16 pm

I have a wall next to me it helps so much.

If I didn't I wouldn't of been able to share it.
faramon

Postby diphenhydramine on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 pm

It's interesting how easy it is to get used to a single bed though xD so much so that when you're suddenly presented with a double bed (PTI on Expo weekend) you're not quite sure how to handle this extreme amount of space!
diphenhydramine

Postby faramon on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:48 pm

diphenhydramine wrote:It's interesting how easy it is to get used to a single bed though xD so much so that when you're suddenly presented with a double bed (PTI on Expo weekend) you're not quite sure how to handle this extreme amount of space!

LOL true!

When I used to stay in a double bed in the apartments we would end up still only using half the bed :D
Last edited by faramon on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faramon

Postby thecomedian on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 pm

diphenhydramine wrote:It's interesting how easy it is to get used to a single bed though xD so much so that when you're suddenly presented with a double bed (PTI on Expo weekend) you're not quite sure how to handle this extreme amount of space!

Yeah, I only got a double bed just over a year ago now and I thought it was amazing how much space there was, but I still snuggle in one corner even though I have the whole thing to myself!
thecomedian

Postby medium_dave on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I've got a double bed, and I woke up this morning and found I was laying diagonally across it.

Sharing a single bed can be quite romantic, unless your partner hogs all the bed and you end up hanging off the edge of the bed. I've had several nights in the past where I've had little sleep because I've always had to be half-awake, making sure I don't fall off.
- Dave
<in need of something witty here>
medium_dave

Postby Briggsja on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 am

<3 Sharing my bed + its a double so plenty of room :3 also the linen cuboard is in my room as well so I can easily grab another 2 sets of covers and pillows, this helps keep warm and its useful for making pillow forts in the morning!
Briggsja

Postby Hiccup on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 am

This does actually explain why I've become more unhealthy since moving in with my boyfriend :lol:

Perfect excuse to kick him out and have the whole bed to myself?

8)
http://www.sarah-bates.co.uk - drawing advice and other assorted waffle..
Hiccup

Postby BlueNutmeg on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

I sleep better if someone is with me. Most of the time when I have a sleepover round my best friends house we sleep together. I tend to have more trouble sleeping on my own than if someone is sleeping in the room with me. On occasion (generally after watching something horrible) Ill freak out too much and go crawl into my brothers bed. With and luck, I'll grow out of these bad habits, ^^''
Sat-Draugr
Sun-Fem.Scout
BlueNutmeg

Postby ShurikenFire on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 am

BlueNutmeg wrote:I sleep better if someone is with me. Most of the time when I have a sleepover round my best friends house we sleep together. I tend to have more trouble sleeping on my own than if someone is sleeping in the room with me. On occasion (generally after watching something horrible) Ill freak out too much and go crawl into my brothers bed. With and luck, I'll grow out of these bad habits, ^^''

This thread ended 5 months ago, Lock please.
Image Lil Rick.
ShurikenFire

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT