I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Discuss the Midlands MCM Expo 2009 event here

I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Feline_Sasuke on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't know if any of you will remember who I am,
lol but i was girl sasuke as a cat, portraying the lolita maid style.
i was wearing a blue dress if that helps at all, and my best friend was girl naruto as a fox - orange dress :)
Hahaa XD
I'm home again now...
and all i want, is to go back to the expo and do it all again!
I loved it sooooo much.
I love the fact that I can be myself and that for once, my weirdness is not frowned upon!
It's such a great atmosphere, so much fun when people ask for pictures and hugs,
and you make so many new friends it's aceeee ^.^
I hope you all loved it as much as i did ;D i wish i could just live at the expo... lol.
And if any of you remember me and wish to stay in touch just comment saying who you were and leave details ^.^
I love you alllll :D
Feline_Sasuke
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Timcanpy55 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Me and my sister thought you were amazing!!!!! XD omg I dunno why we didn't ask for a photo =[ oh wellll...but yeh it was an awesome day and you two looked really cool!
Timcanpy55
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 am

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Feline_Sasuke on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Awwww thankyou ^^,
remind me who you are again? :D
and also, are you going to the london expo? :D
i plan to,
i just love cosplaying so much,
it means a lot to me!
Feline_Sasuke
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Timcanpy55 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Your welcome =] I didn't even speak to youuu xD I just thought after seeing the post you made on here, I was like OMG THEY WERE AMAZING MUST TELL THEM! I sure am going in may =] that's gooood cosplay rules ^__^
Timcanpy55
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:49 am

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Feline_Sasuke on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Lol awww well thanks, i'm very flattered now aha XD
means a lot to have people appreciate you ^.^
aha i'm sure you were amazing too!
Well i hope to see you in may :D and this time, speak :D hahah!
Feline_Sasuke
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Yatak on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Feline_Sasuke wrote:amazing


Image
Image
User avatar
Yatak
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Almighty surrey

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Finzo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 am

@Feline_Sasuke You're a troll, right?


Feline_Sasuke wrote:I love the fact that I can be myself and that for once, my weirdness is not frowned upon!

Well, I'm certainly frowning upon you.
Last edited by Finzo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Finzo
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: London

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Yatak on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:20 am

Im not so sure Finlay... there is too much vomit in my throat for this to be fake.
Image
User avatar
Yatak
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Almighty surrey

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby animefan on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

Finzo wrote:@Feline_Sasuke You're a troll, right?


Feline_Sasuke wrote:I love the fact that I can be myself and that for once, my weirdness is not frowned upon!

Well, I'm certainly frowning upon you.


Wow overly harsh, there obv young and if not that young, well most people have been like that at one stage or another
Ryzy-San

Image
User avatar
animefan
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: London/Norwich, UK

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby xblackravenx on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I love the way everyone jumps to the troll conclusion.

@Feline_Sasuke, I had a good time up there, although it was quiet compared to the London one, it meant I could spend more time talking to people and look at the stalls properly. Are you going to the London one in may ?
Image
User avatar
xblackravenx
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby DarkHeart63 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Finzo wrote:
Feline_Sasuke wrote:I love the fact that I can be myself and that for once, my weirdness is not frowned upon!

Well, I'm certainly frowning upon you.

Holy sh*t, that burn is so bad my cat just set on fire.
A broken leg is not a figure of speech; it is a leg that is broken.
User avatar
DarkHeart63
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Location: My house. Which is in London.

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby blastuk on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 am

...Why the hostility in this thread? .... did I miss something?
User avatar
blastuk
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: South East London

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Yatak on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 am

blastuk wrote:...Why the hostility in this thread? .... did I miss something?


Im just a dick


But i don't know why it angered little fin :o
Image
User avatar
Yatak
 
Posts: 1527
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Almighty surrey

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Finzo on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Finzo wrote:
xblackravenx wrote:I love the way everyone jumps to the troll conclusion.


" i was girl sasuke as a cat, portraying the lolita maid style."


This just screams "Troll!", though.


DarkHeart63 wrote:Holy sh*t, that burn is so bad my cat just set on fire.


LOL.

blastuk wrote:...Why the hostility in this thread? .... did I miss something?


Mainly because I'm pretty sure this thread isn't meant to be here, but also because they seem generally very annoying.
User avatar
Finzo
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm
Location: London

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby xblackravenx on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm pretty sure they were on stage at Midlands....(I'm sure I saw a pic of them......)
But I did see the Naruto cat lolita maid person walk by the International Hotel.
So no, not a troll, just excitable.
Image
User avatar
xblackravenx
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby CrystalNeko on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:21 pm

... Were you the two girls on stage that did the dance skit? If so I thought it was pretty good actually! I enjoyed the performance =)
Very well done!

Have to admit... I too lol'd at the fact that people jumped to conclusions xDDD
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Nessie-chan on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:Have to admit... I too lol'd at the fact that people jumped to conclusions xDDD

Can you blame them? I can't. Things like the excitable cosplayer combining all elements of "japanese culture" they know into one because it seems AMAHZAN exasperates me a lot.

Maybe thats me feeling old in the scene though now. (is nearly 22, been in scene for ten years now. Kinda xD)
Image
Slave Ranger!
User avatar
Nessie-chan
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Location: London/Farnham/Bat Country

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby CrystalNeko on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 pm

What she said was harmless, isn't a troll suppose to annoy other members of the forum? She was just expressing her feelings after the Expo. Fair play she posted in the wrong section, she should have posted in the "Midlands Expo" section then she probably wouldn't get flamed so much and wouldn't be accused as being a troll so much.

I think judging by her first post we can tell she's new to the scene. You have to cut her some slack! We always get a bit hyped up after our very first Expo! Think back to the good old days! xD Okay so maybe it was a bit quieter back then but still!
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby animefan on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:What she said was harmless, isn't a troll suppose to annoy other members of the forum? She was just expressing her feelings after the Expo. Fair play she posted in the wrong section, she should have posted in the "Midlands Expo" section then she probably wouldn't get flamed so much and wouldn't be accused as being a troll so much.

I think judging by her first post we can tell she's new to the scene. You have to cut her some slack! We always get a bit hyped up after our very first Expo! Think back to the good old days! xD Okay so maybe it was a bit quieter back then but still!


+1, dunno I found the responses more trolling than the origianl post but oh well, it's just easy to forget that in 10 years time there will be a version of you are now, apparently it's cool to be srs businness at the moment
Ryzy-San

Image
User avatar
animefan
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: London/Norwich, UK

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby blastuk on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm

animefan wrote:
CrystalNeko wrote:What she said was harmless, isn't a troll suppose to annoy other members of the forum? She was just expressing her feelings after the Expo. Fair play she posted in the wrong section, she should have posted in the "Midlands Expo" section then she probably wouldn't get flamed so much and wouldn't be accused as being a troll so much.

I think judging by her first post we can tell she's new to the scene. You have to cut her some slack! We always get a bit hyped up after our very first Expo! Think back to the good old days! xD Okay so maybe it was a bit quieter back then but still!


+1, dunno I found the responses more trolling than the origianl post but oh well, it's just easy to forget that in 10 years time there will be a version of you are now, apparently it's cool to be srs businness at the moment


I know, I love to troll people too.. but that was just unnecessary -.-
User avatar
blastuk
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: South East London

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby MisaMisa on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:30 pm

It appears the user is just having some fun, we've all been at that stage when expo is all new and stuff.
Image
User avatar
MisaMisa
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 2276
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Northest London.

Re: I loved the midlands mcmexpo sooo much XD

Postby Adziu on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Have to say, I thought it was a troll, too. Of the variety that pretends to be something they know will annoy others in order to bait them into angry responses, and then reveals that the joke is on them.

But I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Alas, she has probably run away, now.

Also, moving to the midlands forum.
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 0 guests