Pokemon Who likes it?

This is the area where you can discuss the various gaming and computer companies who attend the London MCM Expo and their products

Pokemon Who likes it?

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:34 pm

so who is into the new pokemon soul silver/heart gold..

or sitll into diamond leaf green or even red =D

xxx
Last edited by abigailm28 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
abigailm28

Re: pokemon ^ ^ who like it?

Postby simonjedi on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm currently playing Platinum to fill my pokedex, sapphire to send hoenn pokemon, HG as my main story (got up to clair) and i've got a copy of SS that i've not played yet.

I'll be bringing my Pokewalker to the convention, will anyone else?
simonjedi

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 pm

simonjedi wrote:I'm currently playing Platinum to fill my pokedex, sapphire to send hoenn pokemon, HG as my main story (got up to clair) and i've got a copy of SS that i've not played yet.

I'll be bringing my Pokewalker to the convention, will anyone else?

YES ! i will be to as it involves alot of walking =P x
abigailm28

Postby King_Hot_Chip on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:51 pm

I don't travel as much as I used to, So I don't play it as much as I used to, I have Soul Silver and Diamond, with Fire Red and Ruby.
But yeah, Don't play it as much as I used to since I don't travel, and its the same bloody game over and over.
King Hot Chip - You know, being epic is a tough job.
King_Hot_Chip

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:47 pm

King_Hot_Chip wrote:I don't travel as much as I used to, So I don't play it as much as I used to, I have Soul Silver and Diamond, with Fire Red and Ruby.
But yeah, Don't play it as much as I used to since I don't travel, and its the same bloody game over and over.

yer it is the same game all over but always fun if ur a tad bored XD
abigailm28

Postby Snake5k6 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Can't wait to walk around MCM with the Pokewalker. Guarunteed that's atleast 30,000 steps lol

So yeah by that i'm obviously playing SS, anybody up for some battles/ trades at the expo?
Snake5k6

Postby abigailm28 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Snake5k6 wrote:Can't wait to walk around MCM with the Pokewalker. Guarunteed that's atleast 30,000 steps lol

So yeah by that i'm obviously playing SS, anybody up for some battles/ trades at the expo?

yer sure i'm the short kairi hanging around with sora & few deathnote peoples XD and a cheshire cat and maybe a school/sailor girl

i has ss and diamond =D and yer 30,000 XD i did 15,000 when i went camping in on day so this is gonna be way more XD
abigailm28

Postby King_Hot_Chip on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 am

Can I request one thing, can the topics titled be changed? It's really bugging me.
"Pokemon Who likes it?" or with the odd see above marks, "Pokemon ^ ^ Who likes it?"
I know it's small and petty, but it's really making me angry, I've already smashed two mugs over this, I would hate to smash 3.

Oh and Gifts A-HOY on the Pokewalker!
King Hot Chip - You know, being epic is a tough job.
King_Hot_Chip

Postby abigailm28 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am

King_Hot_Chip wrote:Can I request one thing, can the topics titled be changed? It's really bugging me.
"Pokemon Who likes it?" or with the odd see above marks, "Pokemon ^ ^ Who likes it?"
I know it's small and petty, but it's really making me angry, I've already smashed two mugs over this, I would hate to smash 3.

Oh and Gifts A-HOY on the Pokewalker!

oh sorry =/ heh what can u exsept form a 15 yearold girl XD
abigailm28

Postby simonjedi on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Snake5k6 wrote:So yeah by that i'm obviously playing SS, anybody up for some battles/ trades at the expo?

I'll be bringing HG and Platinum. If anyone wants an EEVEE or any Sinnoh/Hoenn starters, let me know, I've been breeding pokemon loads recently.
simonjedi

Postby abigailm28 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

simonjedi wrote:
Snake5k6 wrote:So yeah by that i'm obviously playing SS, anybody up for some battles/ trades at the expo?

I'll be bringing HG and Platinum. If anyone wants an EEVEE or any Sinnoh/Hoenn starters, let me know, I've been breeding pokemon loads recently.

i've got regigigas's =D its so cute XD oh and a eevee would be good! =D
abigailm28

Re: Pokemon Who likes it?

Postby Kuzu Kuzu on Sat May 01, 2010 2:14 am

I do! Fun little game series, yes. It's all I'll be doing on the way to London, I think.

I'm not sure if I'll take my DS with me outside the world record thing, as it's already horribly broken and I don't know if it'll survive cramped conditions in my backpack. If I do take it, though, I'm up for battles!

However, I will take my pokewalker because I want a flying pikachu already. I should have more than enough watts to spare in order to get one after a day's walking. Besides, Elvis the Nidoking needs to make friends. |:
Kuzu Kuzu

Postby abigailm28 on Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Kuzu Kuzu wrote:I do! Fun little game series, yes. It's all I'll be doing on the way to London, I think.

I'm not sure if I'll take my DS with me outside the world record thing, as it's already horribly broken and I don't know if it'll survive cramped conditions in my backpack. If I do take it, though, I'm up for battles!

However, I will take my pokewalker because I want a flying pikachu already. I should have more than enough watts to spare in order to get one after a day's walking. Besides, Elvis the Nidoking needs to make friends. |:

YER i thinks a few peoples are takign theere pokewalker =D
abigailm28

Postby c1a2w3t4 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 pm

I'll be pokewalkan all day. Me and Magikarp will never leave each others side <3
c1a2w3t4

Postby abigailm28 on Thu May 06, 2010 9:56 am

c1a2w3t4 wrote:I'll be pokewalkan all day. Me and Magikarp will never leave each others side <3

awww heheh i'm taking my TOTO =P ^ ^
abigailm28

Postby Raikujaku on Thu May 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Yep, I still love those games. And I can happily say that i'm one of the old-skool veterans that started off with Red and has played through them all ever since. I'm 20 and have no shame- and neither do a number of my friends!

I was so excited when I heard they were making HeartGold and SoulSilver as Pokemon Silver has always been my favorite of the series. And although I have never been a girly-girl, or one to squee, but when I saw that the pokemon follow you like in Yellow, I got a bit over-excited! Needless to say I pre-ordered it! Edgar (my Nidorino) always comes with me on my pokewalker, and he will make no exception with the expo!

Ooh, also, who else has heard that Black and White are currently under development?
Raikujaku

Postby simonjedi on Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Black and white are in development, pictures are at Serebii.

Just letting you know that a new pokewalker course 'The winners path' is available on Nintendo WIFI. Just start the game then go to Mystery gift, then Receive the Gift from Nintendo WIFI. Load the game, visit a Pokemart and talk to the red suited delivery man. Then save.
simonjedi

Postby abigailm28 on Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 am

simonjedi wrote:Black and white are in development, pictures are at Serebii.

Just letting you know that a new pokewalker course 'The winners path' is available on Nintendo WIFI. Just start the game then go to Mystery gift, then Receive the Gift from Nintendo WIFI. Load the game, visit a Pokemart and talk to the red suited delivery man. Then save.

AWESOME thanks =D
abigailm28

Postby Toadsanime on Mon May 10, 2010 11:21 am

Yup, I'm still in to Pokemon. I bought HeartGold on the day of its release, but I've started slowing down on playing it now as everything has been done for a while now and all that is left to do is raise my Pokemon. Still, I do wear my Pokewalker a lot of the time.

P.S: Your text is crazy.
Toadsanime

Postby Raiton_Gian on Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

simonjedi wrote:

MEMEME! Lol
I don't really have anything to give you since I just started again, but if you want you could borrow my arceus and activate the event if you haven't already, and get Giratina, Palkia or Dialga! XD
Oh yeah i'd like to battle lol
What levels you got?
Raiton_Gian

Postby Raikujaku on Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Yeah, I'll be up for some trading and battling! On the Sunday I'm also going as the gym leader Jasmie! The costume itself is low-budget as I splurged on my Franziska one, but it will have a hand-made Magnemite plushie/bag! ^.^

I'll bring my games to the World Record event too!

Oh yeah, and they're announcing the 3 new starters sometime soon. I'll keep y'all posted! ^^
Raikujaku

Postby rocksanie on Mon May 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I still play Pokemon 8D
Haven't brought the new ones recently though~ Trying to train my Ruby pokemon to level 100 XD And trying to pick my last member for it XD
I have blaziken (Flames), swampert(Mud), sceptile(Blades), milotic (Ronniel), and that's my solid team of level 70's 8D

And trying to complete Pokemon Pearl for the second time XD Gosh snow point can be along way~~ >w< I want to migrate my pokemon XD

I'll be up for battling if my pokemon were trained enough even though on Pearl their level 50 thanks to Iron Island x3

I would trade too but I don't have any Pokemon that can't be catched easily ^^;
Awesomely Awesome XD || Midlands Expo - Da Qiao DW7/DW:SF2version
rocksanie

Postby Raiton_Gian on Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm

rocksanie wrote:I still play Pokemon 8D
Haven't brought the new ones recently though~ Trying to train my Ruby pokemon to level 100 XD And trying to pick my last member for it XD
I have blaziken (Flames), swampert(Mud), sceptile(Blades), milotic (Ronniel), and that's my solid team of level 70's 8D

And trying to complete Pokemon Pearl for the second time XD Gosh snow point can be along way~~ >w< I want to migrate my pokemon XD

I'll be up for battling if my pokemon were trained enough even though on Pearl their level 50 thanks to Iron Island x3

I would trade too but I don't have any Pokemon that can't be catched easily ^^;

Hehe, I remember pearl... Preordered it from america and got it the day of release XD I've played pearl diamond and platinum too many times lol
And I remember snow point, that's about the time I used to get . and shout my face off.
I don't suppose you have a riolu/Lucario/egg up for trade?
Raiton_Gian

Postby Raikujaku on Mon May 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Raiton_Gian wrote:And I remember snow point, that's about the time I used to get . and shout my face off.
I don't suppose you have a riolu/Lucario/egg up for trade?

I can get hold of one for you. I'll just breed mine. Any preference?
Raikujaku

Postby Raiton_Gian on Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm

I can get hold of one for you. I'll just breed mine. Any preference?[/quote]

No, not really XD
Is there anything I can get for you? From where I am, the only thing i'd be good for really is the arceus event in HG/SS although I have a random lvl 1 eevee in my box
Raiton_Gian

Next

Return to GAMES VILLAGE @ EXPO