Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Postby Enyaron on Sun May 02, 2010 6:51 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Kuzu Kuzu: So you're coming as Flynn in October?? Sweet! =D
I'll definatly get around to cosplaying Leon, I was looking foward to it too much to drop him altogether^^ dunno when that'll be though...but it WILL happen!
Even if everything goes horribly wrong and we somehow don't meet up, feel free to say hi! I'm always super-happy when someone recognizes Tales cosplay^^

@Enyaron: They really should have a supply stand...I know the cosplay desk has some repair kits, but that's about it...Hope you can get your stuff back from your brother ><
Indeeds and yeah I finally have but atm there soaking in hot water lol.
Orginally here since may 2006
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon May 03, 2010 8:02 pm

@Enyaron: That's good news x3
Are you doing long-haired Luke? I'm guessing you are since your wig seems to be such a pain to keep styled.

@IceClimber: Oh, awesome! If you're in the first half of the masq I'll get to see you on stage! =D
Bleh, I know what you mean about the music...I really wanted to choose a song for my ToS group, but no...I guess it didn't matter in the end because I was too nervous about being on stage to take much notice of the music xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Enyaron: That's good news x3
Are you doing long-haired Luke? I'm guessing you are since your wig seems to be such a pain to keep styled.

@IceClimber: Oh, awesome! If you're in the first half of the masq I'll get to see you on stage! =D
Bleh, I know what you mean about the music...I really wanted to choose a song for my ToS group, but no...I guess it didn't matter in the end because I was too nervous about being on stage to take much notice of the music xD
Indeed I'am its the fringe thats a pain in the . it came pre styled with the fringe apart etcs~ but I put it togethers 8D so its sorta out the way of my eye o-o but yeah xD
Enyaron

Postby Enyaron on Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

O_X My wig has attackied me D8 was styleing it and it flicked a hair clip at me then gel in my eye D8 IT FRICKEN BURNNNNNSSSSSS
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm

@Ice Climber: Hope you have fun! Are you going on by yourself?

@Enyaron: Yeow, I hope it's better now! Just think, it'll aaaalll be worth it x3
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah, we should sort that out now...Anytime after 2:30 is fine by me, since I definatly only want cosplay Asch in the afternoon. I don't know how many groups will be meeting at that time, but I imagine most will have met by that time so I think we have quite a few places we could meet up (besides the statue, which is always crowded -_-;)
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Thu May 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm luke all day soo any time is good for me lol Although it wont be hard to miss me lol since I belive I'm the only luke going xDD
Enyaron

Postby goldfish on Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I don't think I'll be able to cosplay this year now :( I've been work loaded with assignments and had no time to prepare >.< (as well as having absolutely no idea where my anise cosplay is >.>;; )
goldfish

Postby Reicheru on Tue May 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Pfft. I'm also sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to go as Colette. Not enough money or time anymore D:
But, I'll try and do her another time soon, maybe if I have enough money in October I can fit her in ;^;
So so so sorry
Reicheru

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue May 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Providing my wig comes in (which it should soon) I'll most definatly come and I think we should put the meet on the site, but I don't really know who would be our "group leader" though since Mogwaik changed her plans...

@goldfish: Aww, that's a shame. Good luck with completing coursework, I feel your pain >.<

@Reicheru: You too?! ;-; Hopefully see you in October, then!

@Enyaron: If you see a random Vocaloid cosplayer come up to you fan-spazzing, that's me xD I won't change into Asch until after the Vocaloid meet, but I'll try to find you before hand.
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby snowdropsx on Tue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm

This way be really late and all, but does Marta Lualdi count?
I'm going to be cosplaying a her. c:
snowdropsx

Postby Enyaron on Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am

KiraraYumi wrote:Providing my wig comes in (which it should soon) I'll most definatly come and I think we should put the meet on the site, but I don't really know who would be our "group leader" though since Mogwaik changed her plans...

@goldfish: Aww, that's a shame. Good luck with completing coursework, I feel your pain >.<

@Reicheru: You too?! ;-; Hopefully see you in October, then!

@Enyaron: If you see a random Vocaloid cosplayer come up to you fan-spazzing, that's me xD I won't change into Asch until after the Vocaloid meet, but I'll try to find you before hand.
I shall keep an eye out 8D I need to look for another person in a vocaloid cosplay too =o
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

My wig came in! The color is perfect <3 I don't think I'll be able to sweep the fringe back, so I'll have his "Loving Son" kind of hair instead....which is basically me being lazy and leaving the fringe down >.> I might try to spike it a bit to the side or something, but I dunno....there isn't to much of a fringe to work with.

@Enyaron: Awesome >w< Out of curiosity, who else are you looking out for cosplaying Vocaloid? If they aren't part of the Vocaloid meet up...they need to join 8D

@snowdrops: Of course Marta counts! I cosplayed her in October, but now that the game's out in the UK you should get recognized more than I did! XD Welcom to the (very small but still fun) group!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Wed May 19, 2010 8:07 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:My wig came in! The color is perfect <3 I don't think I'll be able to sweep the fringe back, so I'll have his "Loving Son" kind of hair instead....which is basically me being lazy and leaving the fringe down >.> I might try to spike it a bit to the side or something, but I dunno....there isn't to much of a fringe to work with.

@Enyaron: Awesome >w< Out of curiosity, who else are you looking out for cosplaying Vocaloid? If they aren't part of the Vocaloid meet up...they need to join 8D

@snowdrops: Of course Marta counts! I cosplayed her in October, but now that the game's out in the UK you should get recognized more than I did! XD Welcom to the (very small but still fun) group!
A girl namied Cheskah 8D~ ^~^ and indeeds o-o
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm

@Enyaron: Aww, I don't know her...but she should join the group~^^

We really shold set up a place and time^^;
How about 2:30 by the West steps? There won't be many of us, so hopefully we'll be able to spot each other...if that time/place is no good for anyone, feel free to come up with something else...I just thought of it as I typed it ><
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Thu May 27, 2010 8:34 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Enyaron: Aww, I don't know her...but she should join the group~^^

We really shold set up a place and time^^;
How about 2:30 by the West steps? There won't be many of us, so hopefully we'll be able to spot each other...if that time/place is no good for anyone, feel free to come up with something else...I just thought of it as I typed it ><
I'd vote for the steps near the train station o-o since otherwise people get confusied with directions =/ a freind of mine tried making a meet at the other steps and stood there for over half an hour before relising that the other people thought she ment the train station one =/ Kinda harsh 83 *must steal chur msn sometime before expo* >3
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Enyaron wrote:I'd vote for the steps near the train station o-o since otherwise people get confusied with directions =/ a freind of mine tried making a meet at the other steps and stood there for over half an hour before relising that the other people thought she ment the train station one =/ Kinda harsh 83 *must steal chur . sometime before expo* >3

OKay, sounds good. This'll be my last time posting before I leave...so I'll be changing into Asch around 2-ish, but I'll be on the lookout all day. Meet at 2:30 by the train steps...alright!

See you guys Saturday! Make sure to come back here after Expo so that we can stay in touch and get photos! =D

Safe trips! <3
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:
Enyaron wrote:I'd vote for the steps near the train station o-o since otherwise people get confusied with directions =/ a freind of mine tried making a meet at the other steps and stood there for over half an hour before relising that the other people thought she ment the train station one =/ Kinda harsh 83 *must steal chur . sometime before expo* >3

OKay, sounds good. This'll be my last time posting before I leave...so I'll be changing into Asch around 2-ish, but I'll be on the lookout all day. Meet at 2:30 by the train steps...alright!

See you guys Saturday! Make sure to come back here after Expo so that we can stay in touch and get photos! =D

Safe trips! <3
Indeeds~ and aww you not turning up on fridays? D8

Wut? You cant say M.S.N? O-o srsly?
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 am

Enyaron wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:

Safe trips! <3

haha, school computer 8D
I'm leaving today, Friday! I won't be there till 8 or so though >.>

my m s n is latias-mew @ hot mail . com (separated for visibility...darn censoring ><) kinda late now, but eh...

See you tomorrow! =D
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Fri May 28, 2010 9:48 am

KiraraYumi wrote:
Enyaron wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:OKay, sounds good. This'll be my last time posting before I leave...so I'll be changing into Asch around 2-ish, but I'll be on the lookout all day. Meet at 2:30 by the train steps...alright!

Safe trips! <3

haha, school computer 8D
I'm leaving today, Friday! I won't be there till 8 or so though >.>

my m s n is latias-mew @ hot mail . com (separated for visibility...darn censoring ><) kinda late now, but eh...

See you tomorrow! =D
Bawwws~ come find me on the steps ni 8D~ xD Or grass depending on if security has issues o-o~ and I has you added 83
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm soooo sorry that I didn't show up! My plans on Saturday got really messed up because fo the rain and other things and I didn't have time to change into Asch T_T

@Enayron: I saw about 3 Lukes and I didn't know which one was you....so I'm sorry for not saying hi D; I was shocked to find someone else cosplaying as Asch though, did you see them?
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:I'm soooo sorry that I didn't show up! My plans on Saturday got really messed up because fo the rain and other things and I didn't have time to change into Asch T_T

@Enayron: I saw about 3 Lukes and I didn't know which one was you....so I'm sorry for not saying hi D; I was shocked to find someone else cosplaying as Asch though, did you see them?
Tis okayies D8 I didnt know if it was on saturdays or on sundays o-o

Haii~ I saw an asch and another luke~ xD I was the one in the sorta redish red instead of the orange one o-o I didnt see a third luke though O-o I got a picture of the other luke I saw though 8DD ^~^
Enyaron

Postby Enyaron on Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Ice climber wrote:Hey what happened? I couldn't find anyone.
It basically rained before hand~ then I arrived 10 minets late sorta X_X, and couldnt find anyone and then saw a few people I knew o-o
Enyaron

Postby Mirrorshield on Mon May 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Heya, I was the ToA Luke with the 'orange/red' hair. I was going with the 'wander round and see if i recognise anyone' theory... and only found one other luke, despite actually keeping an eye out as much as I could.

@Enyaron: Got a couple of shots of you too!
Mirrorshield

Postby Enyaron on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 am

Mirrorshield wrote:Heya, I was the ToA Luke with the 'orange/red' hair. I was going with the 'wander round and see if i recognise anyone' theory... and only found one other luke, despite actually keeping an eye out as much as I could.

@Enyaron: Got a couple of shots of you too!
Same with the wandering around bit~ xD, and awsome stuff 8D
Enyaron

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO