Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Calling all cosplayer, wanna do a meet ^^

I think a meet up of all different cosplayers would be a great chance to get know a lot of different people added with the odd face off.

Would any one be interested, I'm thinking of having people meet up in the main foyer.

Meet beside the escalators at 2pm on the saturday where we will then head up through the centre and probably outside. Look for a flag saying "world of random" on it ^^

Just think of all the random fun we can all get into like a versus match of Naruto VS Princess tutu or One piece VS Legend of Zelda, you know that type of idea ^^

Anyone interested, I would love too meet a load of new cosplayers cause I am a totall newb to the cosplay scene XD

If anyone is, then just drop me a comment and we can totally sort something out, just think of the publicity. I would love to hear what everyone is up to and if anyone has any other ideas send them my way and we'll try and get them organised.
Last edited by kittyboo80 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
kittyboo80

Re: Cosplay mix up meet

Postby Tobius on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm new to all this stuff too so...yeah, I'll just be lurking about randomly. To randomly come across people fighting in a section of the place would be quite funny though, and interesting. We'll see what happens but I'm just a casual cosplayer who'll be roaming about in a curious manner. But if you have an Irish accent I'll try my best to find you.
Tobius

Postby Admin on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Remember to register the activity as part of the MCM FRINGE Festival mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net
Admin
Site Admin

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Admin wrote:Remember to register the activity as part of the MCM FRINGE Festival mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net

Yep I sent an email in earlier with the details and what nots ^^
kittyboo80

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Tobius wrote:I'm new to all this stuff too so...yeah, I'll just be lurking about randomly. To randomly come across people fighting in a section of the place would be quite funny though, and interesting. We'll see what happens but I'm just a casual cosplayer who'll be roaming about in a curious manner. But if you have an Irish accent I'll try my best to find you.

Well I am from northern ireland so I'm a little bit of a mix ^^

But you should stop by, me and my sister were lurkers in May and just fell in love so that's why we're cosplaying this month.
kittyboo80

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:Calling all cosplayer, wanna do a meet ^^

I think a meet up of all different cosplayers would be a great chance to get know a lot of different people added with the odd face off.

Would any one be interested, I'm thinking of having people meet up in the main foyer. Just look out for the two Princess tutu cosplayers, we were thinking say about noon from 12:30 to 1:30 or 1:00pm to 2:00pm etc but that's totally negotionable as I know other people will have other different meets.

Just think of all the random fun we can all get into like a versus match of Naruto VS Princess tutu or One piece VS Legend of Zelda, you know that type of idea ^^

Anyone interested, I would love too meet a load of new cosplayers cause I am a totall newb to the cosplay scene XD

If anyone is, then just drop me a comment and we can totally sort something out, just think of the publicity. I would love to hear what everyone is up to and if anyone has any other ideas send them my way and we'll try and get them organised.

Hiya i like your idea its cool but for me lol i would be so embarressed by all the awsome cosplayers i am pretty new to cosplaying to my cosplays look so lamo :lol: .but still would be happy to be a part of it.Remember organising a meet can be a pain but worth it one thing i am good at is organising my event outside the excel centre.If you wanna have a meet i suggest you make a group flag so you are easily spotted and people will find your meet up more easily remember to visit http://www.londonexpo.com/show/mcmfringefestival to check out wot times and places are avalible for your meet and if you like i can advirtise it on my group page http://mcmlondonexpopicnic.deviantart.com your meet
eggyteapot

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:55 pm

eggyteapot wrote:

Would any one be interested, I'm thinking of having people meet up in the main foyer. Just look out for the two Princess tutu cosplayers, we were thinking say about noon from 12:30 to 1:30 or 1:00pm to 2:00pm etc but that's totally negotionable as I know other people will have other different meets.

Hiya i like your idea its cool but for me lol i would be so embarressed by all the awsome cosplayers i am pretty new to cosplaying to my cosplays look so lamo :lol: .but still would be happy to be a part of it.Remember organising a meet can be a pain but worth it one thing i am good at is organising my event outside the excel centre.If you wanna have a meet i suggest you make a group flag so you are easily spotted and people will find your meet up more easily remember to visit http://www.londonexpo.com/show/mcmfringefestival to check out wot times and places are avalible for your meet and if you like i can advirtise it on my group page http://mcmlondonexpopicnic.deviantart.com your meet

Oh my god yes that would be amazing. I'm new to the whole thing completely XD I would lvoe if you could advertise this, but I don't have a dA no more and I don't plan on going back lol. But anyone can get my here or on cosplay island.

As for the flag or something, I suck at making flags but me and my sister will be pretty easy to find as we'll be the two girls in the giant tutu's XD we're cosplaying as kraehe and tutu from princess tutu but I guess I could try and make a flag call it the "Random world" flag.

I don't really know the excel centre that well and only really know the staris but I guess by the excalators would be a good meeting place then move into the main foyer or outside if it stays dry. Where would you suggest would be a good meeting point?
kittyboo80

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:
eggyteapot wrote:

Oh my god yes that would be amazing. I'm new to the whole thing completely XD I would lvoe if you could advertise this, but I don't have a dA no more and I don't plan on going back lol. But anyone can get my here or on cosplay island.

As for the flag or something, I suck at making flags but me and my sister will be pretty easy to find as we'll be the two girls in the giant tutu's XD we're cosplaying as kraehe and tutu from princess tutu but I guess I could try and make a flag call it the "Random world" flag.

I don't really know the excel centre that well and only really know the staris but I guess by the excalators would be a good meeting place then move into the main foyer or outside if it stays dry. Where would you suggest would be a good meeting point?

hiya you gotta think were is the most easyly remembered place at expo thats how you will get people to your meet lol organising my meets were a royal pain nobody could find me try the statue outside loads of space for a meetup
eggyteapot

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm

eggyteapot wrote:hiya you gotta think were is the most easyly remembered place at expo thats how you will get people to your meet lol organising my meets were a royal pain nobody could find me

Near the escaltors would be the best idea then, I think outside the main expo entrance will be too busy then and I shall create a flag that says "World of Random" on it XD

And I've gone through those lists and I've figured out that having it from 11 would be the best idea on ward as most of the meets are between 12 and 2 anyway, I think after 3 people would have mainly started to head back. What do you think?
Oh I added you on facebook btw, do you mind if I add you on MSN or is the email different
kittyboo80

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:
eggyteapot wrote:hiya you gotta think were is the most easyly remembered place at expo thats how you will get people to your meet lol organising my meets were a royal pain nobody could find me

Near the escaltors would be the best idea then, I think outside the main expo entrance will be too busy then and I shall create a flag that says "World of Random" on it XD

And I've gone through those lists and I've figured out that having it from 11 would be the best idea on ward as most of the meets are between 12 and 2 anyway, I think after 3 people would have mainly started to head back. What do you think?
Oh I added you on facebook btw, do you mind if I add you on . or is the email different

thats cool and yeah 11 seems like a cool idea but think will every1 still be queing lol and ramdom flag rofl funny idea use a fresh piece of bamboo for the flag pole easy to get hold of and easy to mag flag with
eggyteapot

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:

Oh I added you on facebook btw, do you mind if I add you on . or is the email different

thats cool and yeah 11 seems like a cool idea but think will every1 still be queing lol and ramdom flag rofl funny idea use a fresh piece of bamboo for the flag pole easy to get hold of and easy to make flag with
eggyteapot

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm

eggyteapot wrote:
kittyboo80 wrote:

thats cool and yeah 11 seems like a cool idea but think will every1 still be queing lol and ramdom flag rofl funny idea use a fresh piece of bamboo for the flag pole easy to get hold of and easy to make flag with

So...would it be best being made later than. Would 2 and on wards be enough
kittyboo80

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

So...would it be best being made later than. Would 2 and on wards be enough[/quote]

hiya yeah thats a good time for a meet lol too early people are stuck in qs or too late and everyone off home
eggyteapot

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

eggyteapot wrote:hiya yeah thats a good time for a meet lol too early people are stuck in qs or too late and everyone off home

Sorted, 2pm it is then. I will email MCM again monday or if they get email me back at any point before hand XD
kittyboo80

Postby eggyteapot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:
eggyteapot wrote:hiya yeah thats a good time for a meet lol too early people are stuck in qs or too late and everyone off home

Sorted, 2pm it is then. I will email MCM again monday or if they get email me back at any point before hand XD

cool bug me on facebook if u wanna know anything
eggyteapot

Postby Belarus-Mio on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Damn, I'm going to the Hetalia meet then. T_T
Would have loved to come though. D:
Moondoggie wrote:Sleep is for home. Go to the pub
Belarus-Mio

Postby kittyboo80 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Belarus-Mio wrote:Damn, I'm going to the Hetalia meet then. T_T
Would have loved to come though. D:

Well it'll be going on for as long as possible so you can easily come join us at a later time or bring them with you ^^
kittyboo80

Postby Warai Otoko on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:12 am

Oh ho ho ho I'm so in for this.

2pm you say? You'll have Hei, the black reaper teeheehee..
Kimi wa kogara dakara, moshi itakattara itte ne.
Warai Otoko

Postby kittyboo80 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Warai Otoko wrote:Oh ho ho ho I'm so in for this.

2pm you say? You'll have Hei, the black reaper teeheehee..

Oh goodie can't wait to meet you we'll try and have a world of random flag or if not just look for the princess tutu cosplayers near the escalators
kittyboo80

Postby Admin on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 pm

IS THERE A GOOD REASON WHY THIS GROUP HAS NOT YET BEEN OFFICIALLY REGISTERED AS PART OF THE MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL?

YOU NEED TO REGISTER THIS GROUP IF IT IS TO TAKE PLACE AT THE EVENT - TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

EMAIL: mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net

ADMIN
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Belarus-Mio on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:27 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:

They don't reply. XD
Just E-mail them, and they'll put it up on MCM Fringe. Just check for yourself afterwards. Not immediately, of course. xD
Moondoggie wrote:Sleep is for home. Go to the pub
Belarus-Mio

Postby kittyboo80 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Admin wrote:IS THERE A GOOD REASON WHY THIS GROUP HAS NOT YET BEEN OFFICIALLY REGISTERED AS PART OF THE MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL?

YOU NEED TO REGISTER THIS GROUP IF IT IS TO TAKE PLACE AT THE EVENT - TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

EMAIL: mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net

ADMIN

I did email you guys but you never got back to me. So I've just emailed you guys again.
kittyboo80

Postby kittyboo80 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Belarus-Mio wrote:
They don't reply. XD
Just E-mail them, and they'll put it up on MCM Fringe. Just check for yourself afterwards. Not immediately, of course. xD

Lol I noticed that XD I've emailed them again anyway, maybe this time they'll get it.
kittyboo80

Postby Admin on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

The person who runs the mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net address was with us all weekend and all emails were answered, please make sure you follow all of the information on the message board posting as it gives you everything you need to know and what you need to tell us.

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby kittyboo80 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:The person who runs the mcmfringe@mcmexpo.net address was with us all weekend and all emails were answered, please make sure you follow all of the information on the message board posting as it gives you everything you need to know and what you need to tell us.

Admin

well I sent another email in with the details about the meet...So I hope it's okay given the fact this is my first time doing this cause I'm such a newb ^^
kittyboo80

Next

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO