Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Cosplay mix up meet

Postby NekoShuffleJump! on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm up for this!!
HELP XD
User avatar
NekoShuffleJump!
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:12 am
Location: Brightoooon ・∀ ・

Re: Cosplay mix up meet

Postby The-1-Panda on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:59 pm

I might be joining in! :D I'll be cosplaying Charizard from Pokémon. :3
The-1-Panda
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Re: Cosplay mix up meet

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 pm

NekoShuffleJump! wrote:I'm up for this!!


Brilliant I can't wait to meet you
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm

The-1-Panda wrote:I might be joining in! :D I'll be cosplaying Charizard from Pokémon. :3


Oh my god, do join us I have to glomp you. Charizard is just completely huggable XD
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby sylvastreak on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:22 pm

I'll try and drop by, my group is meeting at twelve so there should be time for me to run over! Which day are you doing it on, may I ask?
Image
Help level him up!
User avatar
sylvastreak
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 am
Location: Hastings, UK

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby anakha on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I might drop by at some point.
:)
I'll (Le Chevalier D'Eon) be with my mate Alex (Kyo Kara Maoh) so will see if he is up for it.
If so then you may have two more ppl for the versus match :)
User avatar
anakha
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Undertaker667 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:07 pm

I may be coming wednesday as willy wonka from epic movie
User avatar
Undertaker667
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: LSBU, London, UK

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Belarus-Mio on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Undertaker667 wrote:I may be coming wednesday as willy wonka from epic movie


Wednesday? No one will really be there on Wednesday. Good luck to you. ^^;;
Moondoggie wrote:Sleep is for home. Go to the pub
Belarus-Mio
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 pm
Location: Southampton

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Undertaker667 wrote:I may be coming wednesday as willy wonka from epic movie

lol, the expo is on friday to sunday, not wednesday and my meet is on saturday XD
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:47 pm

sylvastreak wrote:I'll try and drop by, my group is meeting at twelve so there should be time for me to run over! Which day are you doing it on, may I ask?


It's on the saturday at 2pm, should be awesome, I can't wait to meet all you lot.
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

anakha wrote:I might drop by at some point.
:)
I'll (Le Chevalier D'Eon) be with my mate Alex (Kyo Kara Maoh) so will see if he is up for it.
If so then you may have two more ppl for the versus match :)


YUSH!!!!

So excited, my sister's decided she's gonna be boring and not join in, pfft never done this before so it's all going to be a fun filled day XD

Have you ever done a versus match before, cause this is a first for me. How reassuring is that XD
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby anakha on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm

kittyboo80 wrote:
anakha wrote:I might drop by at some point.
:)
I'll (Le Chevalier D'Eon) be with my mate Alex (Kyo Kara Maoh) so will see if he is up for it.
If so then you may have two more ppl for the versus match :)


YUSH!!!!

So excited, my sister's decided she's gonna be boring and not join in, pfft never done this before so it's all going to be a fun filled day XD

Have you ever done a versus match before, cause this is a first for me. How reassuring is that XD



Never done one before XD

Should be interesting for us all XD
User avatar
anakha
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Buckinghamshire

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

anakha wrote:
Never done one before XD

Should be interesting for us all XD


Indeed, if you want you can add me on MSN (along with anyone else who reads this) so we can think up of other ideas or things to do

Just make sure you put a msg along with the add so I know who you are. My addy is chuckalina @ . .co.uk
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 pm

I would love to take part in this ... it's just that >> ...

... I am trying to remember where escalators are (is it right infront of the entrance near the toilets on the left hand side??)
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am

Anime_biker_chick wrote:I would love to take part in this ... it's just that >> ...

... I am trying to remember where escalators are (is it right infront of the entrance near the toilets on the left hand side??)

Oh god let's see if I can remember correctly right u no the entrance you go in where the premier inn and the ibis hotel are and there are escalators right in front of u as u walk in well go up them and me and my sister will be standing near there what im going to try n do is give my number to those who are definatly going to meet up with us so they can ring me if there are any problems ^^ my msn addy is a few commentsup u can add me on msn if u want
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 am

Okay well I will walk through that entrance but im sure people will notice me (I will be carrying a massive yellow bladed sword) xD
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:Okay well I will walk through that entrance but im sure people will notice me (I will be carrying a massive yellow bladed sword) xD


lol well we'll be in the tutu's XD
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby jellybeanz06 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm

I'll come to this :3
I need ask people if they are willing to meet up again on sunday for a photoshoot for my photography course final piece :3 I hope I get many people who are willing <3
I'll be cosplaying as Leaf/Green on Saturday 30th Oct :3
jellybeanz06
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm
Location: West Yorkshire

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

jellybeanz06 wrote:I'll come to this :3
I need ask people if they are willing to meet up again on sunday for a photoshoot for my photography course final piece :3 I hope I get many people who are willing <3


I'd love to help you otu I'll eb there on the sunday as well ^^
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Undertaker667 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello I am going as Light, I will be free after 2
I am working at Excel
User avatar
Undertaker667
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: LSBU, London, UK

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Undertaker667 wrote:Hello I am going as Light, I will be free after 2
I am working at Excel



There are so many Light characters though! xD
Oh well I'm definately attending the cosplay mix up meet as Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
3 days to go and I only have 8 hours left to complete my sword. (due to work commitments) I have to paint and gloss >> Can I do it?! XD
Dont make me toss my cookies!
User avatar
Anime_biker_chick
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby fruitcup on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 am

up for it brah,
i'll be going as heather mason lmao



OH GOD I HOPE I'M NOT TOO LATE
I HATE MY JOB BECAUSE I LOVE GRUB PORN
User avatar
fruitcup
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Re: Cosplay mix up meet (Registered)

Postby kittyboo80 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Hey everyone dnt if any if u are gonna read this but itsthe entrance by the n11 hall well be sat at waiting if anyone shows that is lol we were a little late haha
^^ Princess tutu and Kraehe will be at the expo in October ^^
User avatar
kittyboo80
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Northern Ireland Antrim

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron