No email back from fringe yet

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

No email back from fringe yet

Postby Failedcosplayer on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I know I shouldn't post this on here but I see no other way of contacting the admins ATM
I sent an email to fringe quite a few weeks ago to register my soul eater saturday group, however no email has been sent back to say that fringe has registered it. I would also like to chane the time of my Sunday dance group to 1-2pm but I can't do anything until I know that it will be re-registered in time. Any help with this will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Failedcosplayer

Re: No email back from fringe yet

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

They don't e-mail you back when you register. But if you take a look at the Fringe page... http://londonexpo.com/show/mcmfringefestival you'll see that the Soul Eater group is on there. ^^

...I have a question for the admin though about the Fringe stuff. Are the organisers of groups (like me) going to get these special bagdes (or whatever it is) this time? I thought an e-mail was supposed to be sent out about it or something? :?
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby Satorixxx on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 pm

There was a mass email send in the last few days explaining that you must print that email and collect a pass from the fringe booth :)

Hope thats helps

xx
MCM Expo - Competitions Coordinator
Satorixxx
Board Moderator

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Satorixxx wrote:There was a mass email send in the last few days explaining that you must print that email and collect a pass from the fringe booth :)

Hope thats helps

xx

I have not had any such e-mail :S And I have just checked my junk and deleted folders >_< Any chance it can be sent again? :(
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Satorixxx on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Could you possibly re-email fringe so I can send you a confirmation email :)

Thank you
Satorixxx
Board Moderator

Postby luckystarlett on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi there.
I registered my group yesterday at 5:12 pm. I then noticed the thread for my group had been deleted, even though I had registered. I have also not received this mass email, and cannot see my group mentioned on the fringe website. I addressed this problem on my new thread but have yet to have a reply, so I hope it's ok to post here!
luckystarlett

Postby Satorixxx on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Ahh yes I got yours just after I had begun the mass destruction of non registered threads!! Sorry about that, but its the only way to keep the fringe stuff in line!!

I will send you the email now :)
Satorixxx
Board Moderator

Postby luckystarlett on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Satorixxx wrote:Ahh yes I got yours just after I had begun the mass destruction of non registered threads!! Sorry about that, but its the only way to keep the fringe stuff in line!!

I will send you the email now :)

Ah, it's ok ^__^ I probably left it a little late anyway but I'm glad that's all ok!
Is there any way to get the old thread back by any chance?
luckystarlett

Postby Lady Bahamut on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Satorixxx wrote:Could you possibly re-email fringe so I can send you a confirmation email :)

Thank you

Actually, never mind! Turns out I did have it when I first registered my group >_> Sorry, my bad 8D
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Satorixxx on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:36 pm

No worries :)

We're in the middle of set up right now, actually been here since monday for all my sins! So if anyone has any issues please please please email me asap so i can deal with it :)

xx
Satorixxx
Board Moderator

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO