What Anime characters do you look like?

Chat about everything Anime here

Re: What Anime characters do you look like?

Postby flyingaline on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:34 pm

There's this girl in my school, and I don't know her, but she looks sooooooooo much like Chizuru from Bleach.
It's scary how good her hair-color and glasses match.
She would be the best Chizuru cosplayer ever

As for me- pre-haircut!haruhi, 'nuff said
Gonna be Belarus in May! DUTCH! Beware of the non-British accent~!
flyingaline

Postby Adachi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

This.

Adachi

Postby CrownClown on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:08 pm

I've been told I look like Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist, though thats properly only because I have blond hair and blue eyes like her :)
CrownClown

Postby LottieMoonxx on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Yuuki Cross/ Misaki Ayuzawa ^^
LottieMoonxx

Postby Sachi-chan on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm

I've been told alot that i'm pretty much like a real life Mio from K-On! Right down the Bass guitar... except i'm not left handed xD
Sachi-chan

Postby Yagami-Light on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Apparantly I look A LOT like Light from Death Note. I have the exact same medium/long blonde hair, the same skinny tall body build and apparantly the same face-shape. Shame I'm blue eyed though.

Last expo I was at, I was wearing a white shirt..... I met a Misa Cosplayer and suddenly her friends were asking to take pictures of the two of us. Here friend cosplaying Light lent me his red tie and suddenly I was cosplaying Light for the day. Got a couple of photos too. Shame I had to give the tie back though... -_-

Anyway, that's the origin story behind the name "Yagami-Light". :D
Call me Mouse.
Yagami-Light

Postby TJPguy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 am

The only one I've been told I look like is Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist. I have the hair, glasses and stubble apparently! :lol:

I would also very loosely say Kurama from Elfen Lied myself. And when I'm older, I'm sure I'll look like Auron from Final Fantasy X. I have the hair for these characters and the eyewear, probably where I think the resemblance comes from the most~
TJPguy

Postby Major Motoko on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Okay, i have posted here before but i didnt have any decent pics of myself where my face was fully showing... sooo, i shall ask again..

Who do i look like?? =]
You will have to look at my avi as i am in college so i dont have any other pics on me atm XP
But my avi should be fine as my face is on show XP (just imagine me with brown hair instead of black.. and without the Rukia hair thingy in my face XDD)
Major Motoko

Postby TJPguy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Major Motoko wrote:Okay, i have posted here before but i didnt have any decent pics of myself where my face was fully showing... sooo, i shall ask again..

Who do i look like?? =]
You will have to look at my avi as i am in college so i dont have any other pics on me atm XP
But my avi should be fine as my face is on show XP (just imagine me with brown hair instead of black.. and without the Rukia hair thingy in my face XDD)

Hmm, I'll give it a shot, although I can't expand my guesses too far from Final Fantasy :(
I'd say the two you remind me of most of are:
Vanille from FFXIII (with a wig of course >.<), or even though her hair is more blonde than brown, Rikku from FFX.

Those were the two that jumped out most at first look for me anyway~ :)
TJPguy

Postby Major Motoko on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Thats pretty Damn awesome XDD (even though Vanille annoys the hell out of me, well her english Dub version anyway XDDD but none the less, she is still a cool character XD)

I would one day love to cosplay both rikku and Vanille but unfortunately i find the outfits far to revealing for me XD (I will probably do it in a few years once my confidence builds up XDD) But Serah From FFXIII is as close as i am getting XD
Major Motoko

Postby Warai Otoko on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

I've been told I closely resemble the character Iggy, from Ergo Proxy.
Kimi wa kogara dakara, moshi itakattara itte ne.
Warai Otoko

Postby TJPguy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Major Motoko wrote:Thats pretty Damn awesome XDD (even though Vanille annoys the hell out of me, well her english Dub version anyway XDDD but none the less, she is still a cool character XD)

I would one day love to cosplay both rikku and Vanille but unfortunately i find the outfits far to revealing for me XD (I will probably do it in a few years once my confidence builds up XDD) But Serah From FFXIII is as close as i am getting XD

Heh, good ^^
I've only watched a friend play XIII so far, so I've only seen her here and there :L
Yeahh I guess thats true... at least X Rikku is more covered than X-2 Rikku! I'm doing Kuja from IX so I know how you feel XD

Well I hope you go to the October London expo, that's the only one I can get to this year. Hope to see you there as Serah or whoever you plan to go as if you're going in October! :D
TJPguy

Postby Major Motoko on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Heh, good ^^
I've only watched a friend play XIII so far, so I've only seen her here and there :L
Yeahh I guess thats true... at least X Rikku is more covered than X-2 Rikku! I'm doing Kuja from IX so I know how you feel XD

Well I hope you go to the October London expo, that's the only one I can get to this year. Hope to see you there as Serah or whoever you plan to go as if you're going in October! :D

Actually, Rikku From X is quite do-able, thats a possibility for the near future *adds to my future cosplay list* XD

Wow, Kuja, Thats gonna be an awesome cosplay (I see what ya mean tho, Pretty revealing XDD)

I would love to go to the October Expo, but i cant confirm that until closer to the date, (Hopefully i have a job by then so i can go without mooching of my parents for £100+ for transport, hotel spending money etc. XDD)
Major Motoko

Postby TJPguy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Major Motoko wrote:Actually, Rikku From X is quite do-able, thats a possibility for the near future *adds to my future cosplay list* XD

Wow, Kuja, Thats gonna be an awesome cosplay (I see what ya mean tho, Pretty revealing XDD)

I would love to go to the October Expo, but i cant confirm that until closer to the date, (Hopefully i have a job by then so i can go without mooching of my parents for £100+ for transport, hotel spending money etc. XDD)

That's great! Rikku is my favourite X character so that's lucky :D
Heh, you only live once though, so why not eh! :P

Sounds like a good plan, I have to do pretty much the same and get a job. Best of luck :D
Last edited by TJPguy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TJPguy

Postby BoffyMothy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:20 pm

I've been told I look like Spirit from Soul Eater. :L
BoffyMothy

Previous

Return to ANIME