Guest Suggestions

Discuss MEMORABILIA @ the NEC Birmingham, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham

Re: Guest Suggestions

Postby leigh on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm

i have to agree with homicide, its very poor, theres not 1 guest who would pull in a crowd, shame as i was looking forward to attending as i do every year, would have been nice to have a wrestler or decent movie star, maybe a rocky guest or good horror guest , usually some good sports stars but seen the main 1s last year, nevermind lets hope next year will be better
leigh

Re: Guest Suggestions Torchwood Fans

Postby martha14 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 pm

[MY GUEST SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GIVE KIA OWEN Some people he knows to make his weekend complete. For Example Gareth David Lloyd, Matt Rippy, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Eve Myles, Tom Price ETC. They are all very funny people i have met them all many times and they love there fans, and get Kia, Gareth and Tom singing is amazing. So come on Torchwood Fans don't you think Kia needs some company. M
martha14

Postby Ilanimator on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:02 am

Is it too late to make suggestions like british horror icon Doug Bradley (pinhead) and Nicholas Vince (chatterer)?
Ilanimator

Re: Guest Suggestions Torchwood Fans

Postby firefly827347 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 pm

martha14 wrote:[MY GUEST SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GIVE KIA OWEN Some people he knows to make his weekend complete. For Example Gareth David Lloyd, Matt Rippy, Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori, Eve Myles, Tom Price ETC. They are all very funny people i have met them all many times and they love there fans, and get Kia, Gareth and Tom singing is amazing. So come on Torchwood Fans don't you think Kia needs some company. M

...I think you mean KAI Owen.
firefly827347

Postby CaptainKindling on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Just noticed Alice Krige on the guest list, and I wanted to say thanks for a great line up :) Most Memorabilias I only get 2 or 3 autographs, but there's a whopping 7 people I'm looking forward to meeting at this weekend's event. Excellent job!
I know where my towel is.
CaptainKindling

Postby Admin on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Great, make sure you spread the word :)
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT