Images from the Telford Expo

Discus the MIDLANDS MCM EXPO at the International Centre in Telford.

Let us know what you like and what you want to see.

Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Victor on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey guys go through the images in my album and if you see your self get tagging !!!!!

Had an awesome day and you were all super friendly

Mucho love <3


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 464&type=3
Victor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Nocturne Rose on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 pm

My pictures from the day, let me know if I've mis-identified anyone.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 026&type=3
User avatar
Nocturne Rose
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 am

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby MagSul on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I had a great time, hope you all did too! :)

Last edited by MagSul on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MagSul
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 am
Location: Nuneaton, UK

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby LaurenxoxoHCLA on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Today was AMAZING! I Can't believe this years already been and gone! :( i wish we could do it all over again!

I Love looking at all your pictures! They are soooo good! :D
If anyone has any pictures of me in a pink lolita dress with white parasol OR in our expo performance (I'm the other part of HCLA Brigade who won best performance!) I was in the bluey/greeny top feel free to added names or tag on FB Lauren Hodkin!

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR ^^

Lauren Xoxo
Image
User avatar
LaurenxoxoHCLA
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:14 pm
Location: Nottingham

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby ThomasWiecko on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Can't believe how quickly today went, 7hours went too early (as did the £105 hehe)

For friending and tagging:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 031&type=1
ThomasWiecko
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby verypleasant on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Here are mine!
I was the Anko.
'Ninja for Hire'
http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... rd%202012/
User avatar
verypleasant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Victor on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm

If any of you are going to the London Expo in may use my link and add me, it would be sweet to get to know some of you guys!
Victor
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby RandomGhostie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm

verypleasant wrote:Here are mine!
I was the Anko.
'Ninja for Hire'
http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... rd%202012/


I see me on this one! I must have blinked cause my eyes are half closed LOL typical me :')

Amazing day! I'll post the few photos I have somewhere then post a link later :D
User avatar
RandomGhostie
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Joshuverse on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I dont see me in any of them , i would upload some too but my camera was on the fritz so i only got 2 pics
Joshuverse
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby verypleasant on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Joshuverse wrote:I dont see me in any of them , i would upload some too but my camera was on the fritz so i only got 2 pics


I always forget to take any of myself/my group, so we rely on people who took photos of us posting them, but most of the time I can never find any.
User avatar
verypleasant
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Ex-smeralda on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

It was great guys!

If you see yourself in here just tag it~

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 395&type=3
User avatar
Ex-smeralda
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby LuciaDuvant on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

my photos are here..... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 12d29567f5

please tag yourselves :D
Image
LuciaDuvant
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:30 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Issyrando-mutt on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Birmingham- Lag Seeing
User avatar
Issyrando-mutt
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Micnax on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Here are my photos, although those of you who did get a photo by me got a lovely little business card!

http://joodude.deviantart.com/gallery/35388697
User avatar
Micnax
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby OptimisticRebel on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

Nobody asked me for a photo, so I'm not expecting much, but if anyone took a snap like a Ninja, I was cosplaying my Gaia Online avatar; http://i41.tinypic.com/ve54zl.jpg
User avatar
OptimisticRebel
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby relouila on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:39 am

verypleasant wrote:Here are mine!
I was the Anko.
'Ninja for Hire'
http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... rd%202012/


Photo 24 of this album

Think i'm here with my sister too, but in the background, that guy in the black jacket to the left of the pic, next to his arm you can see some red and blue (My spidey outfit) and a patch of yellow next to me which would be my sister as an Ampharos.
relouila
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby AngelBless on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:33 am

I'm gonna start looking through my pics soon, but can anyone help me out? I got my photo taken by two people who said they're on facebook. One said it was for 'cosplay photo uk' or something, and the other person told me their name but I didn't have any way of writing it down. My sister thinks the surname was 'Benett' or something like that (dunno about the spelling). Does anyone know how to find them? When I got home yesterday I realised I never took a pic of myself and I can't find either of them X_x

BTW, I was a thief. Lots of green and brown X3
Midlands '14- Serena (Pokemon)
User avatar
AngelBless
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:14 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby dan-dan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

AngelBless wrote:I'm gonna start looking through my pics soon, but can anyone help me out? I got my photo taken by two people who said they're on facebook. One said it was for 'cosplay photo uk' or something, and the other person told me their name but I didn't have any way of writing it down. My sister thinks the surname was 'Benett' or something like that (dunno about the spelling). Does anyone know how to find them? When I got home yesterday I realised I never took a pic of myself and I can't find either of them X_x

BTW, I was a thief. Lots of green and brown X3

i know the cosplay uk dude his name is steven and he said that he will upload the photos by the end of the week as he has to convert them
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/gro ... ographyuk/

i dont know the other guy unfortunatly

btw if anyone has a pic of the blackstar form soul eater with the chain scythe can i see them please :)
may - syaoran, black*, DTK
dan-dan
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: birmingham

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby AngelBless on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:46 am

dan-dan wrote:
AngelBless wrote:I'm gonna start looking through my pics soon, but can anyone help me out? I got my photo taken by two people who said they're on facebook. One said it was for 'cosplay photo uk' or something, and the other person told me their name but I didn't have any way of writing it down. My sister thinks the surname was 'Benett' or something like that (dunno about the spelling). Does anyone know how to find them? When I got home yesterday I realised I never took a pic of myself and I can't find either of them X_x

BTW, I was a thief. Lots of green and brown X3

i know the cosplay uk dude his name is steven and he said that he will upload the photos by the end of the week as he has to convert them
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/gro ... ographyuk/

i dont know the other guy unfortunatly

btw if anyone has a pic of the blackstar form soul eater with the chain scythe can i see them please :)


Thanks a lot for the link, I'll definately keep an eye out over the next week :mrgreen:
Midlands '14- Serena (Pokemon)
User avatar
AngelBless
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:14 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Kittz on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 pm

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150628725612962.413672.673592961&type=1&l=ecad2b0453

Photos photos photos~ Tag yourself i you see yourself or someone you know~
If you seen a picture Rin Okumura with a Bon, please tell me~~
Image
User avatar
Kittz
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Chufflepuff on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm

I have a few (not all) pictures of the masquerade! I was in a really bad position though and my camera isn't very high quality, so I apologise for that!

http://chufflepuff.tumblr.com/post/17879851054/and-the-rest

http://chufflepuff.tumblr.com/post/17879808708/telford-masquerade-awful-photographs-i-have-a
Chufflepuff
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby dan-dan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 5c35b75701
feel free to tag

also if anyone has any pics of the blackstar with the chain scythe that would be great i have a pic of me under the photo title 'i haz a pokemon'
may - syaoran, black*, DTK
dan-dan
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: birmingham

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Dr. Ethan Asia on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Deadly. Handsome, that is.
User avatar
Dr. Ethan Asia
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby Mew Pudding on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 pm

hewo ^^ Just been looking through the pictures! If anyone has any pictures of the Okami Brush God group please am I able to upload them to show the rest of our group? -^^- would be very much appreciated! Also if anyone has any photos of us i would love to see them!
Oct Expo
Clair & Neptune
User avatar
Mew Pudding
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:32 am
Location: Lincoln/ Peak District

Re: Images from the Telford Expo

Postby BlackEyedSpyder on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Telford was, as usual, amazing! Everyone I came with had a fantastic time. I've yet to upload my pictures from my camera, but if anyone had a picture(s) of the seto and yami yugi who were traipsing around together, let me know? I was yami yugi and my BF was Kaiba. We were with the miniature Elwood Blues.
BlackEyedSpyder
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Next

Return to GENERAL CHAT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest