Its Getting Close Now... How About A Guest Announcment?

Discuss MEMORABILIA @ the NEC Birmingham, this is also where guests are announced and discussed. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/birmingham

Re: Its Getting Close Now... How About A Guest Announcment?

Postby Willard on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Lowehart wrote:Memorabillia always has TONS of great guests on the cards. The fact that there's a double-con means we can expect great things this year.

You really have to laugh at the idiocy of this. Either you're an MCM stooge, or you really have no idea. I don't know when you first started going to Memorabilia, but aside from Robert Vaughn and John Saxon a good while back, the event hasn't had any great guests for about six years. And as for some sort of "double con", only in your head I'm afraid. Most of us around here have cottoned on that within probably the next 12-18 months, Memorabilia won't even exist anymore.
Willard

Postby Lowehart on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

And until those 12-18 months have passed, We have an event in two halls rather than one. That means more stuff to see and do. I'm not going to complain about that. I met Danny John Jules and Norman Lovett last time I went to Memorabillia and that was pretty fantastic. I am glad I went.
Therefore I have a positive attitude about Memorabillia and a positive attitude for this upcoming event.
Lowehart

Postby Admin on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Have you noticed that the person moaning above has only made 1 post and its negative, well that tells you all
Admin
Site Admin

Postby reddragon on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:25 pm

I've done every Memorabilia for the last 6 years - not coming to this one at the moment - where is that great guest announcement like the other events have?
reddragon

Postby Admin-2 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm

reddragon wrote:I've done every Memorabilia for the last 6 years - not coming to this one at the moment - where is that great guest announcement like the other events have?

As always sorry we will not be seeing you.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby whome3000 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

Admin-2 wrote:
reddragon wrote:I've done every Memorabilia for the last 6 years - not coming to this one at the moment - where is that great guest announcement like the other events have?

OH with your responce been worded like that I guess that there are no more people lined up apart from who have already been announced - if so shame :(

As I would have thought you'd want to get more people going with the launch of the extra event on the same day

Oh well heres to hoping that one of the dealers will pull a big guest out of the bag then
whome3000

Postby Lowehart on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

admin didn't say there were no guests. It could be taken that way, but that may not be the original intent.
Lowehart

Postby Admin-2 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 pm

whome3000 wrote:
Admin-2 wrote:

OH with your responce been worded like that I guess that there are no more people lined up apart from who have already been announced - if so shame :(

As I would have thought you'd want to get more people going with the launch of the extra event on the same day

Oh well heres to hoping that one of the dealers will pull a big guest out of the bag then

Simply put you said your not coming if you change your mind before the show we will be delighted to see you.
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby Rarewolf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

There's plenty of guests going I'd love to see, but I was out of the country and its a bit late to get cheap train tickets now.
Rarewolf

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT